Trying to Conceive number one! Would love some buddies!

CowgirlBaby

Reaction score
Hello lovely ladies. I am currently, like everyone else in this section of the forum. Trying for my first. I suffered an MC back in February due to being hospitalized from a mold infestation, but was given the go ahead to try again back in June and have been working on trying since.

I am excited to see there is an area where we first time future mum's can come together and talk :3

Can't wait to make some awesome friends with you lovely ladies and hope we can be pregnancy buddies!

Hey there! We're also TTC#1. We were NTNP for a few years just expecting it to happen. However, last month we kicked it up with OPKs and being very proactive. Here's hoping. :)

Hi! My hubby and I are also trying for #1. We started trying in June, about a week after I had my nexplanon out. I think residual hormones from the BC and not being completely sure about the timing kept us from getting it right in June. This month, other stuff came up and we didn't even get to BD until the day after I ovulated, so I don't think this month is our month (I am currently 6dpo). I'm ready for the next cycle. I have a better understanding of timing now, we have the digital opks, and my hubby and I are both on vitamins.

Here's hoping that we all get BFPs soon!

:) You never know until AF comes. The timing part is so hard though We've struggled with it for a while. I just always assumed NTNP that we'd end up pregnant. But, I'm fairly irregular with 30-38 day cycles and I travel a lot for work.

Hi all!

TTC #1 here too. Cycle #3. Hoping for BFPs for all of us!

Hi there, also ttc #1 and looking to buddies. Got into a regular cycle very quick after bcp that I was on for 20 years. Is everyone doing opks?

Fingers crossed that Mr. Storky comes to visit all of us! I OV'd over the weekend so partner and I DTD multiple times lol, so fingers crossed just waiting to see.

Also TTC #1. Was NTNP for a few months. This is cycle #1 using femara. Good luck to all.

@MissN8 - welcome!! :)

We are. I expect to ovulate around 8/7. But I'll start the daily checking next week. So glad I cancelled my next trip abroad because it would have once again fell in O week. =/

@Tori - hey there :) and welcome! I wonder if I'll have to get on Clomid or Femara. I have irregular cycles, but my OB wanted us to use OPKs for a few months first.

Hi there I would love to join! I lost my little coconut June 16th at 13 weeks so this is my first cycle since the loss.. I think I ovulated Saturday evening/Sunday morning as my OKPs went darker (not 100% positive but alot darker than normal) and me and my partner DTD Tuesday and Friday so we're hoping Friday sperm are waiting for the egg :haha: officially in TTW x

Good luck to everyone to get their sticky beans! Still no sign of AF after a month, going to test friday

Cowgirl: did you end up testing?

I went to Dr. yesterday, she said I should ovulate next week. We shall see...

How's it going Cowgirl?

We got to try for real this month, yay! We BDed on cycle days 10, 11, 13, and 15. I got a positive opk on cd 13. I am very cautiously optimistic :)

How is everyone doing?

Hi everyone,

I am currently trying to conceive #1, we decided to come of the pill and 'see what happens'. Last month I had to wait for my first real period at the pill. I'm not using opks or anything just yet, just an app to estimate ovulation. I know I ovulated on friday/Saturday as I get a little ache that lasts a few hours (I had it both days this month). We BD on Thursday and Friday and wil tonight (just for luck) he he.

So now the TWW begins

Good luck to you all xx

Hey all! Also TTC#1. Of course we decided to finally "go for it" RIGHT AFTER my ovulation days this month. Soooo... at least a month out before I get to try for real.

We just moved into a new house, so I'm super excited to finally be set for a baby (my previous house had an amazing cast iron spiral staircase, but there was NO WAY I was going to take a baby up and down that every day!)

Baby Dust to all! I'm excited to be here!:happydance::happydance:

-RW

Well so far no sticky bean for me :( my body was being funny, that month where I didn't have an AF I didn't ovulate at all. I think this cycle I just missed my mark. AF is finishing up today. Going into Cycle 3, fx for this cycle. My partner is away on a business trip in NYC though, so I don't have high hopes for this cycle. I am going to see him from Sept 20th-23rd. So maybe I will get lucky! I also have to move at the end of this month (go figure) so we will see how this cycle goes :3

Hi! *waves*

Is it too late for me to join the party?

I'm just waiting for AF to come so we can start cycle 2 of TTC #1! Last month we only were able to DTD twice on expected O day (so far I'm just using a period tracker app to see when we should be fertile since I have a fairly regular cycle) and so far BFN. So FX for next month! September 20th-26th will be our marathon days! :haha:

Welcome to the thread!!

My other half is away on business in NYC, and there are gaps in between when we see each other so I feel like we're missing our mark, so we're kind of going to NTNP for now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->