Trying to Conceive number one! Would love some buddies!

I hope it happens soon for you CowgirlBaby! Fx that you get to be together at the right time next month!

How is everyone else doing this month? Do we have any test dates for anyone?

I think DH and I hit the target window 3 or 4 times this month with projected O on Friday the 22nd. That means I'm currently in the 2ww! Im going to start testing on or around October 3! I bought a pack of internet cheapies that should get here Sept 29 so we'll see if I can wait till the 3rd to test!

FX for us all!

Hi ladies!

Just started cycle 2 and I'm feeling optimistic!

Still nothing for me yet, though I had light brown spotting start today that disappeared after a couple hours, sooo possibility, possibly not, just gotta wait and see

Hey ladies!

A little background about me. Im 26 and my DH is 31, we just started TTC august 2018. We both got a green light from our doctors that we were good and ready to start. I have normal periods, 29-30 days. Since ive been sexually active i have never taken birth control pills, ive always just used condoms for protection. With my husband we both have been together for 3 years and now are finally ready to start our very own little family. Of course like most ppl i google everything and read a lot of stories about ppl who it has taken months even years to get pregnant. So that kind of stresses me out. My DH and i wanted to try the everyday technique, instead of every other day, just to try and see if that would work for us. I am supposed to get my period on the 26th or 27th of this month.

I ovulated on September 12 and on september 18th and 19th a week after ovulating i had really bad lower back pain and slight cramps in my lower right abdomen. It lasted two days and has been gone since. Ive also gotten a bad cold since this past monday the 17th, as well as sleepless nights, i cant sleep longer than 3-4 hrs even tho i am exhausted...I am not sure if these are early symptoms or maybe im just looking way too much into it.. I want to take a test but i am too nervous that it will come out negative, since last month i got a negative...

I wanted to share to find some buddies on this journey!

Thanksss

Hi Babyfever26 I would love to have a ttc buddy :) im currently ttc cycle 1 but af is due any minute... we made a snap decision after original ttc date of christmas since i had some fertile cm :) so think we were likely too late as my cycle seems a bit weird this month! Had mild cramps since suspected Ov and brown spotting the last 7 days which i usually get before af. Sore bbs that i occasionally get too! Very weird... ready to move on to the next one.

Cowgirlbaby i really hope you get another bfp soon that sticks :)

Hello!

I am new to this site. Finally got the guts to sign up after finding myself looking for comfort and reassurance from you ladies the past few months.

On TTC cycle 7 at the moment and slowly losing hope. :( we have been having sex around our expected ovulation (I have the FLO app) and no luck yet.

This month however I learned that I got more “in the mood” and wet down there AFTER my predicted ovulation date as per my app. So I’m thinking I ovulate a lot later in my cycle? My cycle is between 26-28 days.

Any body in the same boat as me? Already had a rude family friend embarrass me by telling me “how conceiving works” and when I should be having sex with my husband... as if I’m a child and don’t know anything

Trying to stay optimistic for next month, and planning on trying pre seed and ovulation predictor strips. Any thoughts?

Hello!

I am new to this site. Finally got the guts to sign up after finding myself looking for comfort and reassurance from you ladies the past few months.

On TTC cycle 7 at the moment and slowly losing hope. :( we have been having sex around our expected ovulation (I have the FLO app) and no luck yet.

This month however I learned that I got more “in the mood” and wet down there AFTER my predicted ovulation date as per my app. So I’m thinking I ovulate a lot later in my cycle? My cycle is between 26-28 days.

Any body in the same boat as me? Already had a rude family friend embarrass me by telling me “how conceiving works” and when I should be having sex with my husband... as if I’m a child and don’t know anything

Trying to stay optimistic for next month, and planning on trying pre seed and ovulation predictor strips. Any thoughts?

Hi Sacouple! I’m new as well, to the site and TTC, and have just started using Flo and OPKs. I do think it would be worth it to add an opk because for weeks Flo had me ovulating today, but when I entered my positive opk result today then it moved my O date to tomorrow. So it really is just an estimate, I think. Can’t hurt to have multiple methods for a better pinpoint.

Hi Sacouple! I’m new as well, to the site and TTC, and have just started using Flo and OPKs. I do think it would be worth it to add an opk because for weeks Flo had me ovulating today, but when I entered my positive opk result today then it moved my O date to tomorrow. So it really is just an estimate, I think. Can’t hurt to have multiple methods for a better pinpoint.
And I should add, my cycles are 25-27 days, so pretty similar! Nice to have a buddy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->