Trying to conceive off the pill but will not stop bleeding..

nicolew

Reaction score
I am in desperate need of some advice from you ladies! I am 21 with a little boy and trying for my second. I stopped my pill the very beginning of July. I had my withdrawal bleed from the previous pack and never started the new one. My issue is this will be the 3Rd month off and I have been bleeding every 10 days since stopping the pill. I will bleed 5 days the stop for a week and bleed again. Sometimes its just spotting and sometimes its like a period. I went to the doctor and they did a ultrasound which came back normal. They just told me to wait it out. Its hard because I am wanting another child. Has expended this?

Have you thought about trying any supplements like Maca or Vitex (Agnus Castus)? I'm no expert but I believe they help to regulate your cycle. I have the opposite problem, when I come off the pill I have 42 day cycles :-/

I haven't heard of those. Where do you get them? I'm almost willing to try anything. The bleeding probably would not bother so much if I was not trying to conceive and its also a downer for sex. Instead of being excited to test I know the bleeding will come which is depressing.

mine was like this for a year, i tired a few things, i took provera which didn't work the first time but i took it a few months back and i seem to be normal and back on track now cycles are similar in length and i ovulated last month.

You can get them from Holland and Barrett (are you in the Uk?) or Amazon. Quite a few of the online healthfood shops do them.

Good luck

mine was like this for a year, i tired a few things, i took provera which didn't work the first time but i took it a few months back and i seem to be normal and back on track now cycles are similar in length and i ovulated last month.

I hope I don't have this for a year! Bless your heart for it. I refuse to take the depo ever again. I actually think it may have something to do with this now because I was on it before I switched to the pills and it was constant bleeding and headaches for me. Is there a time length of how long I should let this go on before going back to the doctor?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->