Trying to conceive!

Spartacus

Mummy to Oliver
Reaction score
Hi ladies

I am new to this forum and needed some of your lovely advice as am ttc and a bit confused! Can talk to husband but obviously can't confide in anyone else as don't want the pressure of people wondering if you are pregnant or not!

I came off the pill in October last year and my last periods from October have ranged from 28 days first month to 34, 37 and now I am waiting to see if period comes this sunday before I get too excited and do a test as have done that before and felt so dissapointed - I guess you just assume from people talking that it happens just like that!

I have been having what feels like period pains but not quite sure as I guess being on the pill for 10 years I am not sure what they are like anymore! I feel a bit sicky in the evening and have felt really tired this week but am not sure now whether I am hoping that these are pregnancy symptons or maybe just menstrual symptons.

Scared to do a pregnancy test in case its negative is that normal?

Sorry that was a really long message for my first post :dohh:

xxx

Hellooooo & welcome!!

Cant help you on that one ive never been on the pill !!!!

ahh thanks for the welcome!

Not sure if I am doing this right sad isn't it as nearly 30 and never been on a forum :dohh:

Hi Spartacus

Welcome to B&B.

I was on the pill for roughly 8 years and got pregnant very quickly once I came off. I did feel dizzy and sick once off it.

My pregnancy symptoms included implantation bleeding, feeling exhausted and sick.

Everyone has different symptoms when ttc.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

xxx

Thanks Rumpskin that is comforting x

Will let you know how I get on will leave it until next week to test as don't want to see the negative sign xx

are you pregnant at the moment??

Hi Spartacus

Best to leave testing until you are ready. I left it until I was 5 days late (could not wait any longer).

Unfortunately, I miscarried recently but am determined to try again.

Sending you lots of baby dust xx

I am so sorry to hear that hun and I send you lots of lovely baby dust to you too xx

Make sure you keep in touch and let me know how you get on xxxx

thanks for your advice it is really appreciated xxxx

Hi Spartacus

Thanks. I am feeling better and am looking forward to trying again soon.

:hugs:

Glad to hear that hun :hugs: here is to a great 2008 for you xx

:hi: Welcome to BnB! Wishing you all the best!
https://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc275/cb7zq/welcome/003.gif

:hi: - welcome to BnB - best of luck sweetie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"