Trying to conceive

belleval25

Reaction score
Hi, well to cut my story short my husband and i have been trying to conceive for more than 8 years, :cry: and to tell you i did everything possible . now my GP is telling me that am overweight am 1M82 tall and weight 119 kilo. i have one blocked tube and PCOS. my GP told me to conceive i will have to loose 30 kilo, am 33 and hubby is 37 the situation is stressing me as i was made redundant after 9 years of service and two months ago my husband lost his job as well after 8 years of service. WE are trying hard to conceive and don't know what to do. since i really don't know which side am ovulating i have only a window of six months in a year to try with one good tube. Can someone help me i tried everything hormonal pills, temp, test, positions, changing my diet, trying to lose weight all of which is stressful and cost lots of money. Please i need help, :sad2:

Aww!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:
Have you tried the clearblue fertility monitor?? It pinpoint your fertile days and your peak days! It's expensive but I love mine!!! I think we conceived this month with it!

I'm on that and clomid and preseed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->