Trying to conceive

romeo209

Waiting to try IUI
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
new to this site so forgive if I get it wrong! just wanted to share my story with all of youse. I am married and been trying for a baby for 5 years now and had no luck! I was initally told because I and my DH have problems our chances of a baby are minimal. Anyways initially having had a scan I was diagnosed with PCOS.

Then my DH has to give a semen sample and was told he didn't have good swimmers! Then I was told after a blood test that I wasn't ovulating enough to get pregnant so was referred to my gynae and she put me on 3 cycles of clomid. After my first cycle of clomid I had a laproscopy done which proved my fallopian tubes were working fine! Now recently I've been told I will have to have an IUI an waiting for it-been told there's an 18 week wait!!! and that theres a chance because of I'm not 23 yet will have to wait longer for it! but glad I'm turning 23 in october so....but im considering going private, is that a good idea or...? Anyone know how much a IUI private cost?

Appreciate responses thanks.

if you go to ttc part in the forum that would be the best place and welcome to BnB x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->