Trying to concieve #3

Rthirdbundle

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I will say that ttc baby #3 is harder for me than the first 2 times. I have been on the pill for 10 years and stopped taking it 3 months ago. I thought I would get pregnant right away. Wrong, I have been taking ovulation tests and paying close attention to my body, exercising, and the eating right.....still not pregnant. The first time I got pregnant I was 16 (too young, but it worked out for the best). My husband and I tried again when we were 19 which happens fast. Now, I am 30 and he is 31 and I feel like it is taking forever. I know that a healthy couple can take 6+ months to get pregnant and I am being impatient and I know I am older, but the two week wait every month is driving me crazy. Does anyone have some good ideas to make the wait seem less stressful and soooo long? I would love to hear your stories!

I feel you. I wanted my children to be close in age. I was able to get pregnant with my first two right away. I was pregnant with my DS only 3-4 months after my DD and ended up carrying him to 37 weeks. Then everything went downhill from there. We've been trying for our third since September 2014. I have suffered three losses since then. It was hard to be elated to find out I was pregnant again only to end abruptly. Two of my three were D&Cs and I was able to get pregnant very quickly after each one. My third loss was in July and I decided to go all natural this time to avoid another surgery. Ever since my periods have been so irregular and sporadic that I believe I may not even be ovulating. I'm still trying to be positive though it is disappointing to get BFNs month after month so I know exactly where you're coming from. I keep myself distracted by indulging in my hobbies and spending time with the two children I have. We recently took them pumpkin picking and they loved it! Hope you get your sticky bean soon! Baby dust to both of us :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->