Trying to concieve, periods, and confusement

EBM2014

Reaction score
Myself and my partner decided 4 months ago we were ready to start trying for our first baby. I had a period the following week I came off my pill...I was so pleased however after then I have still had my period but not at regular times, 6 and a half weeks later, then 4...however now I was meant to be on my period a week ago but it never came. My body has felt different over the last few weeks. I have had a lot of bad headaches, I have had some very emotional, can be happy as anything and then next burst out crying. Also I have had a lot of white discharge which I have never experienced to the extent I am at the minute. It has been like this for the last 5 days, its a clear, gooey discharge- causes no pain, its just like it everytime I go to the toilet. Ive had cramps/small pains like I was going to come on my period but it still hasn't come, Ive done a test and it says negative. Have I done the test too early? Does the discharge mean im ovulating late? Any help or advice would be really appreciated.
Thanks

Hey. It may be your BCP just messing with you. I came off BCP and got my withdrawal bleed then had to wait 8 months on my first real period. It might just be your body trying to sort itself out. Keep testing every few days if you can though x

I have had a couple of real periods just not at regular intervals apart. It's all the discharge thanks making me think/slightly worry the most.
Thanks for replying :) x

I used Agnus Castus to help regulate my periods. It's a natural herbal remedy. Maybe worth looking into? X

What cycle day are you on? It is possible with how irregular your cycle has been that you could have ovulated later than you thought. So it might be possible that this is implantation cramping? I experienced similar symptoms with my implantation (started 5dpo and lasted for 1 week). As long as AF still hasn't come, I would retest every couple days just to be sure.

If AF does eventually come consider drinking raspberry leaf tea. Many women have regulated their cycles with it after coming off birth control pills. It is safer than vitex (aka chasteberrry, agnus castus) for regulating your cycle. I just posted about drinking it to shorten my long cycles.

The first day of my last period was 4th December. I've never felt like I have done recently- I feel as though something's happening especially with all the discharge. I just don't know what it would feel like and as we're keeping it secret till it happens I don't really have anyone to ask about it. Have you just found out your pregnant? What were your symptoms? Thanks x

The first day of my last period was 4th December. I've never felt like I have done recently- I feel as though something's happening especially with all the discharge. I just don't know what it would feel like and as we're keeping it secret till it happens I don't really have anyone to ask about it. Have you just found out your pregnant? What were your symptoms? Thanks x

I miscarried that pregnancy (5w6d). I had cramping and lots of discharge 5dpo-10dpo with blood tinged creamy discharge 7dpo (implantation). I have long cycles and that cycle would have been a 40 day cycle. I ovulated day 27 that cycle (positive saliva full ferning). Day 32 the implantation symptoms started. Miscarried day 54. So you can see that if you had a long cycle this round it is possible to be pregnant. They say it can take a week after implantation to test positive with a urine test.

Awwww thank you, you have been so helpful. I'm sorry to hear of your loss and I hope you catch on again soon x

I second the vitex as it worked wonderfully for me but I would also start charting your bbt so you know exactly what's going on with your cycles. Maybe use some opks as well as they compliment charting really well. I cannot discount the effectiveness of raspberry tea for anyone else but it didn't work for me personally.

Hey, still no sign of period but not feeling any of the symptoms I was having or discharge. Am I getting myself too worked up? I know I should probably take another test but it's hard when they come up neg x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->