Trying to decide if TWW is even needed this month. I'm so confused ladies.

Mamallama122

Reaction score
Hello ladies! Hoping you can help me ease my mind and stop using all of my OPK and HPTs. Lol!

I had been on BCP for four years before coming off of them a little over one month ago. I had a period the week after which was more aggressive but normal for myself without BCP. I ovulate early(anywhere from CD 9-12 usually). I started taking Vitex to help this.

I ovulated around CD10 this month. AF was 10/1-10-6. BD every day the week of 9/24 and every other day after AF. CD 19 I had VERY light blood when I wiped. It happened once in the morning and once in the evening. Cramping, nausea, sensitive breasts, and backache have all happened but I assume that it's in my head. Two days ago, CD 22, I had a lot of clear, odorless CM. I used an OPK but it was negative two days in a row. Yesterday CD 23, still a lot of clear CM but it smelled sweet. No UTI and no STDs. Still negative OPK and negative HPT.

I guess my question is, is this all my hormones trying to get back into balance after coming off of BCP? I've been assuming that I'm just too excited to TTC.

Thanks ladies!

Hello ladies! Hoping you can help me ease my mind and stop using all of my OPK and HPTs. Lol!

I had been on BCP for four years before coming off of them a little over one month ago. I had a period the week after which was more aggressive but normal for myself without BCP. I ovulate early(anywhere from CD 9-12 usually). I started taking Vitex to help this.

I ovulated around CD10 this month. AF was 10/1-10-6. BD every day the week of 9/24 and every other day after AF. CD 19 I had VERY light blood when I wiped. It happened once in the morning and once in the evening. Cramping, nausea, sensitive breasts, and backache have all happened but I assume that it's in my head. Two days ago, CD 22, I had a lot of clear, odorless CM. I used an OPK but it was negative two days in a row. Yesterday CD 23, still a lot of clear CM but it smelled sweet. No UTI and no STDs. Still negative OPK and negative HPT.

I guess my question is, is this all my hormones trying to get back into balance after coming off of BCP? I've been assuming that I'm just too excited to TTC.

Thanks ladies!

Hiya,

I came BCP in July and my body as been all over the place since. The last 3 cycles I’ve had symptoms upon symptoms but this month I have absolutely nothing.

It can 6 months to a year for your hormones to regulate again. I think mine are just starting to even out on month 4. I was on BCP for 20 years though. Yours maybe faster.

I wouldn’t pay too much attention to the symptoms for the first couple of months. My body convinced me I was PG almost every month.

It’s soooooo hard not to symptom spot, I know, but this month I said I wouldn’t and I have not noticed any real symptoms apart from a little light cramping.

Hope your body regulates soon and you get your BFP xx

yes it can take up to a year with the ewcm it looks like your trying to ovulate i would take an opk everyday to see what is going on you can get cheap ones on ebay/amazon in big packs

Thank you ladies! I had a positive OPK on CD 10 so I was so sure my body has regulated. I suppose it hasn't!

you might have built up to o and failed sometimes it can do that a few times

This month I didn’t get a positive opk. I had a very faint line on my predicted ovulation day. when I ovulate feel it. It get a sharp pain for around an hour on and off. That’s how I know I ovulated. I’m going to try temping next month, to see if it’s right.

I had a positive opk today and AF is due on Friday. I’m starting to not trust them so much as you can have a couple of LH surges per cycle.

temping is the only way to really confirm o

temping is the only way to really confirm o

I’m definitely going to give it go this month. It seems quite a chore. But it’s worth a go.

You fall into the routine fairly quickly. Though to help me remember I put the thermometer on my phone so when I turn off my alarm I see it. Aside from very sleepily typing 79.2F one morning I haven't had problems.

Just as a minor warning I was on bc for a year and a half and it took 2.5 years for my cycle to regulate itself out again. I was not ttc though so it didn’t affect me that way.
Never again will I touch that stuff!!
Do bbt charting. It will help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"