Trying to figure out dpo..

mrshazard94

Reaction score
Hello, just wondering if anyone might be able to help me Please :)

I got a peak reading on friday 15th, I have calculated that I'm 10dpo today so counting the day after peak as 1 dpo, is that right? Or do I ovulate the next day and the day following that is 1 dpo so I'm technically 9 dpo? So confused!

I couldn't test the following 2 days because the result stays on the screen for 48 hours. But I tested as soon as it went off and it's was a low reading...

Thank you for any help you can give x

I'd say if u O and u have a temp rise count the day of the temp rise as 1DPO.
U cud try fertility friend and put all ure temps in and it will tell you what day u O and how many days past you are. That's I used it was such a help. Good luck

I didn't temp, I might try next month as I've never done it before but thank you for the reply :)

Sunday 99
Monday 97 peak < this is not o day
Tuesday 100 < this is ovulation day
Wednesday 101 < 1dpo
Thursday 99.9 < 2dpo

Giving samples but you get the idea

If you got a peak reading on Friday you could have ovulated either Saturday or Sunday. If you're planning to test for pregnancy early I'd suggest counting Sunday as your Ovulation date and test at 10DPO at the earliest. That way, if you did ov on friday or saturday you'd be 11/12DPO rather than 8/9DPO and you'll have more HCG built up for a good positive result.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->