Trying to figure this out

amj614

Reaction score
I am trying to figure out what is going on :shrug:. July 3rd I started my period, very lightly, and on the 13th it got realy heavy and ended on the 22nd. I had unprotected sex on July 25th and 28th. Over the past week I've had cramps everyday but not all day, headaches (although I get them normally), nausea off and on, dizziness off and on, a bit of a runny nose, a sore throat, sore lower back, tender breasts, low grade fever (99.1-99.7) over the past 3 days, chills and hot flashes, very tired, a combination of decreased and increased appetite, heartburn, and mood swings. I took a test on August 4th and it was negative but I think it was just too early. I can't decide if this is premenstrual or if it really could be early pregnancy. Any advice or insight from anyone? Anything would greatly be appreciated! :thumbup:

I think your period was the 13th and you had great timing for conception try testing again if still negative or even positive call your doctor and seek their opinion I'm not sure why your sick but it could be your prego and sick that's why it all feel awful best wishes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->