Trying to find the courage ...

P

pinkmummy

to post a picci of myself :)

I am off for a mummy meal tonight and I'm so excited :happydance:

I usually don't like my photo taken (ever since I had Thomas) as I really hate my weight but I am quite pleased with the outfit I have got myself :)

I've got, purple braclets, purple polar neck top, black and silver necklace, skinny jeans and purple shoes. I am going to put my hair in a ponytail and do my make up. I am hoping to get the courage to get OH to take my photo before I go. If not then hopefully I will get a photo when I'm out with the girlies :)

I am hoping this will help bring my self confidence back :) x

Hope you have a wonderful time, your outfit sounds gorgeous! x

Hun you are stunning,My OH went phwaorrr when he saw you pic on face book :rofl:Get a pic up let us help you get your confidence back xxxx

Hun you are stunning,My OH went phwaorrr when he saw you pic on face book :rofl:Get a pic up let us help you get your confidence back xxxx

That photo was September 2008, I'd LOVE to look like that again! :cry: xx

Post it! I am sure you look as gorgeous now as you did in September 2008!

You should post it! Your outfit sounds great! :D

Have a fab night :hugs:

Come on Kelly, lets have a look, i bet you dont look half as bad as you think you do, seriously!!

Your outfit sounds lovely... I bet you look fab :) Have a good time x

Aw your outfit sounds lovely hun bet you look fab! Lets see this pretty pic then! xxx

Can't wait to see the photo, I'm sure you will look lovely. Hope you have a great time out.

sounds gorge hun just like you! Go on post a piccie..............pwease????? x

Please post a piccie hunny :hugs:

You are gorgeous xxx

do it..............for us?!?! Pleeeease! :hugs:

I've uploaded a pic to facebook if someone could copy and paste the link for me please :flower: xz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->