Trying to make sense of it all...

addy1

Mom of 3!
Reaction score
I am finding myself really depressed right now. Up until this point (week away from ovulation) I have been so focused on TTC. It has really kept my mind off of things. For some reason though, these last few days, I have reallly started to question things.

DH and I both have good jobs, a beautiful home, a proper vehicle, a great support system...but had a miscarriage. Other's who do not want their babies, seem to have them without giving it a second thought! I was on prenatal vitamins for three months before we conceived, was eating all the right things, and staying away from anything that may harm a fetus. I do not drink or smoke....why is it that I had to have the miscarriage, when other's who do not take care of themselves or their children can have as many babies as they want!

Very frustrated right now, and just needed to vent.

So sorry for you loss xxx

I understand exactly how you feel. I have been getting so upset over things like this. I don't drink or smoke and I didn't even take a paracetmol when I was expecting. Yet you read about or see pregnant women who have smoked, drunk and even abused drugs throughout their pregnancies and they still manage to go on to have their babies.

It's so unfair, but I suspect what we're feeling and going through is perfectly normal (((hugs)))

Hi Tere Addy1!
I completely understand how u feel! We were ttc, our first baby, been trying since Jan 2011...was 9 weeks + 3 and then miscarried , on 05th June...well they thought I did until they discovered that I actually had an ectopic pregnancy and had to have an emergency op (laposectomy) last Friday night... :(
Was doing everything right, no weird foods, no caffeine, no alchocol, etc...Still it happened... Very frustrating & sad... :cry:

Thinking of u!

I'm completely with you on this, irritates the hell out of me! :growlmad:

I believe in the saying "everything happens for a reason" and usually with things that have happened to me before, later on I can see the reason and that things are now better for what happened. But I am struggling to see what the reason could be for my mc and how it can be a good thing in the end?? :shrug:

:hugs:

I am totally with you on this one..
There are people who dont have to work to get pregnant.. who have babies without even thinking about it.. then they cant afford it and the baby is the one suffering..
its so frurstrating and not fair at all that we have such a hard time TTC :cry:

fingers crossed for all of us!

I totally understand your feelings. I am a home support worker and work with less fortunate families most of the time. One of my clients currently has 2 daughters and she is young herself, father is in jail, her youngest is autistic and she is currently 4.5 months pg and it might be twins she told me. Their uncle lives with them and he is a drunken party animal and they live in a terrible neighbourhood. She has some medical work done before and ended up being pg after going through xrays and radiations etc etc. She was advised not to keep the baby cuz of all the radiation that she went through. Very nice girl sweet daughters, but her life/lifestyle she is choosing and the surroundings these children are exposed to AND the medical misfall she had upon getting pg and yet she is STILL able to get pg and stay pg (not that I am unhappy for her) but she cant afford the ones she has now, and needs social services involved in her life and relies on our support to help her raise her kids.. and she gets to have more and I dont?! :cry: WTF! That is my thoughts on that... so I totally get it and have been there myself :hugs: :hugs:

It's not that I feel like I am any better than anyone else, or that you must have certain things before you qualify for a baby....but we are sooooooooo ready for baby #2! It is so frustrating when you see people that are so far from being ready, able to pop out baby after baby.....I'm a teacher. I see this every day!

But, time for me to stop seeing the negative and focus on the positive! Good luck to everyone! Hoping for some sticky :bfp:'s!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->