Trying to remember the name of a 90s toy..

Was it one of the charlie bears corfe https://www.corfebears.co.uk/osp-882.php

The first thing that came into my head was Alfie,but Im sure thats a baby toy

I had a purple Glo Bear (like a care bear but so much better :p ) Was it a gummi bear ?

None of those :(

I've given up now, thanks for your help :) xx

Don't give up! I had something similar with a kids TV show from the 90s, I couldn't stop thinking about it for about 4 years...must have spent an actual week of my life on google trying to find it. And then one day, I just stumbled on it! Best feeling of my life, lol! You'll remember some day :)

Don't give up! I had something similar with a kids TV show from the 90s, I couldn't stop thinking about it for about 4 years...must have spent an actual week of my life on google trying to find it. And then one day, I just stumbled on it! Best feeling of my life, lol! You'll remember some day :)

I have mailed the friend who had the one called Clara, in hope she'll remember :haha:

I have mailed the friend who had the one called Clara, in hope she'll remember :haha:

If she does be sure to let us know haha

You've got it annoying me now too so you can't give up :haha:

I hope u manage to find out, i remember my furby ended up being thrown out the window when i couldnt get it to shut up, it used to talk randomly in the night aswell. I told my mum i accidently knocked it out the window lmao x

https://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTa1WYh1cEfuQBCsmxEV0aishwIG9PeEDmVsaC2sU4YlTCbHflEu8FIGPLr

Carebear?

No :(
I really haven't a clue.. I think it had something about love in the name.

There was about 6 different coloured ones and they went 'mwah.. mwah.. mwah.. I love you'.

I know it probably isn't but Love 2 Love bear? It's only a little keyring one though and you give it a bottle.

I have no clue but I keep checking back on here to see :haha:

I know it probably isn't but Love 2 Love bear? It's only a little keyring one though and you give it a bottle.

No, I did have one of those but this one was bigger, like a normal teddy bear sized. It's doing my head in :haha:

A wuzzle or a popple ??

Attachments

• popples-2.jpg
    popples-2.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 85
  • wuzzles-02.jpg
    wuzzles-02.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics