Trying to understand increase in Beta

TTC First

Reaction score
I was wondering if there was a site that anyone knew of that explained the doubling of beta.

My beta was 244 on 14 dpo and 1007 on 18 dpo. They said it's good but I want to understand the numbers and if they are doubling fast or slow.

I'm at a high chance of multiples so I am trying to see if I can figure out if it could be multiples.

try this link:
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/beta_doubling_calculator.php

Looks like just under 48 hours doubling time. They didn't even tell me my numbers.

Thanks for the info ladies. I checked and looks like it's doubling pretty quick. Does that mean anything? I am not going for my first ultrasound till early next month.

Thanks for the info ladies. I checked and looks like it's doubling pretty quick. Does that mean anything? I am not going for my first ultrasound till early next month.

Just means its healthy for now and growing as expected.

It's supposed to double every 48 hours.

Great thanks everyone. I was hoping it would be a little more obvious as to singleton or twins, I guess I have to wait for the ultrasound.

According to the link that Scout posted ur levels are doubling every 46.94 hrs, it says also that while hcg is under 1200 miu its expected to double every 36-72 hrs ( I think 48 is the 'norm') so urs are spot on and doubling as they should, not too quickly. But as u said i think the only way to know for sure is with an ultrasound.

According to the link that Scout posted ur levels are doubling every 46.94 hrs, it says also that while hcg is under 1200 miu its expected to double every 36-72 hrs ( I think 48 is the 'norm') so urs are spot on and doubling as they should, not too quickly. But as u said i think the only way to know for sure is with an ultrasound.

Thanks pcake. I go for my ultrasound this week so I have my fingers crossed. I hear some people don't see much at the 5 week ultrasound and others are able to. I am hoping to be one of the lucky ones that sees something good. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->