Trying - With A Little Help From Friends.

pokerface09

Reaction score
So, This Is A New Experience For Me. So Bare With Me.

I'm 22 Years Old. Full Time College Student, Full Time Worker. I've Been A Part of This Lifestyle For 5 Years Now, My Family Has Just Been Told About It Over A Year Now, and Everything Is Pretty Well With That.

Around Halloween, Two Good Friends of Mine Who Are A Lesbian Couple, Ask Me To Have A Baby With Them. My First Though Instantly Is Yes. I've Always Dreamed One Day Having A Kid. I Don't Know When This Chance Would Ever Come Again, Where Dear Friends of Mine Would Offer To Have My Kid. However; The First Thing I Did Tell Them That I Was Worried About, Was I Don't Know If I Am Well Capable Enough To Raise A Child. Money Situation, and I Have Smoked Weed For Well Over Two Years Now. They Informed Me That The Reason They Asked Me, Is Because They Want The Father Figure There With Them. They Don't Want Just The Normal Mom, and Mom Thing. Which Some People Do Want.

My Gut Feeling Is Telling Me To Go Through With It. So I've Decided To. However; I Wish I Knew Other People Out There Preferably Two Females, and A Male, or A Male To Whom Did The Same Thing, To See What They Did. Not Only That. The Pre-Cautions They Took Also. Was There Anything About Child Support, or Children's Name, or Legal Parental Guidance That Someone Talked About? I've Wanted To Draw Out A Few Things (ex- I Don't Want Them To Take Me For Child Support Until I Leave School, And Have A Well Paying Job.) It's Crazy To Think I'm Trying To Do Something Like This. I know I Would Be An Extrodinary Father. And This Is Something I Want With Every Breath I Take, And Every Heart Beat.

Method You Say? Well Right Now This Is A Test Tube Baby. - Using A Siring To Inject The Semen In. We Started The Week After Halloween, Because She Was Ovulating, But She Got Her Period That Same Week. We Tried The Same Week After Her Period, With Her Being Fertial, and On Her Ovulation Date. We Have Been Unsuccessful This Month, However; I Am Most Certainly Not Giving Up Any Hope At This Point. It's Been Two Months, And This Shit I Known Doesn't Come Easy. Esp When You REALLY Want It. I Have Stopped Smoking, I Knew That Was Killing The Process. :D

Moral Really Is I Would Like Other People Input, and Advice On What More I Could Do. Possibly By Next Year, If Everything Is Still The Same. We Are Talking About Fertility Treatments, and Possibly Me Going To The Doctors Soon To Have Everything Check, After I Pass Weed Through My System.

Anything Would Be Greatly Appreciated, And Takin Into Consideration.
Thanks.
-J

Are you using the ovualtion tests? She's needs to be using them. You say you did the insemination and she came on the same week? Doesn't sound right to me, her luteal would be way to short to sustain a pregnancy. I think you need to chart ovualtion using the test sticks and write down when you get a positive each month and also note other signs.

You need to be inseminating when she has the positive ovualtion test and the two days after so 3 days a month.
The weed may well take a while to get out your system and your sperm will more then likely be stoned. I know some one who like a little too much wine and they were trying ages. Went the docs had his sperm tested and they were drunk!! He stopped drinking and few months later she was preg.

We Started The Week Before Her Period. Thinking That Maybe We Could Do It In Time, That Way If She Missed Her Period We Knew It Work. But It Didn't. We Have A Calandar In Her House That Post The Week She Is Fertile, And There Is One Day We Inseminate When She Is Ovulating. I Haven't Looked For An Ovulation Test. I Didn't Think About That? Could You Give Me Some Insight On That, And When I Need To Do That.

Yeah - I Stop Couple Weeks Ago, and I Know It's Going To Take Some Time. I Should Start Having Doctors Appointments When I Am Clean.

Hi there!

Ovulation tests are also called "Ovulation Predictor Kits" or "OPKs". You can buy them at pretty much any drugstore. For more info on OPKs, you can check out the internet. I really like this website: https://www.peeonastick.com/opkfaq.html.

I think it would probably be wise to sit down and write up an official agreement on paper and have everybody involved sign it, as to what you guys want about parental involvement, and especially if you are concerned about not wanting to pay child support for a certain amount of time. It's always best to be prepared in every way possible. :thumbup:

Good luck!

I think it takes about six Weeks to get fully out your system.. not to say that means that they won't work until then...

as the ladies said using ovulation predictor kits is the best idea.. counting from the first day of her period (cycle day 1) to the first day of her next period will give you the length of her cycle.. they say most women ovulate around day 14 however I don't think that's very realistic lol as I never did.. but until you get an idea I would start using the sticks from around day 8 until she gets a positive.. that way you will soon get an idea of when its going to happen. she can mark this down each month or there are some good phone apps to store her dates like woman log. you can pick up the test sticks from Ebay or if you google them some sites should come up as I'm not sure in different countries .

also it might be a good idea for her to start taking pregnancy vitamins our at least folic acid..

I can't comment from personal experience using a friend as I used a donor but do know a couple on here that has done what you are doing.. a lot of it does have to be down to trust .. you can have contracts drawn up but I've been told they aren't worth anything in court.. but it could give you peace of mind.

best of luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"