TTC #1 after Mirena Coil

KristyLeighx

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm not really sure why I'm back on here, I told myself it was a bad idea months the ago as I kept winding myself up every month! I'm just really starting to struggle now..

I had my coil removed back in September 14, with no complications. Periods have been normal since, on a regular 28 day cycle. But it seems no matter what we try I just can't get pregnant.

I've been reading a few threads about conceiving after the Mirena coil and 99% of what I read, the women got pregnant shortly after. I'm starting to feel really disheartened. Surely I should have caught by now. Women can fall pregnant AND have the baby in the time we've been trying :-(

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Feeling deflated....

Kristy x

:hug: I hope things happen for you soon. Have you talked to your doctor yet? I think at this point they should be willing to start helping you. If your cycles are regular I'd probably start with checking DH sperm. It's a quick test with pretty fast results (DH had it done 5 years ago before we TTC #1).

I didn't think they would even think about helping until we've been trying to conceive for a year?

Depends on the doctor but I don't think they would give you a hard time about the SA. I'd ask. It can't hurt to try. DH had his SA done because they found something during a routine check but after it came back with a low number I told my OB my concerns and she said they would start helping after 6 months.

Ahhh I didn't know. It may be time to book an appointment then I guess :) thank you

Are you charting/tracking?

Just because you have a regular 28 day cycle you might be ovulating earlier or later than you think?

Fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->