TTC #1 after MMC April/May

VillageVoice

Waiting for my Rainbow
Reaction score
I had a MMC last month and am going to try again starting with my April cycle. So hoping for a May BFP. Anyone else TTC #1 after a loss in the coming months?

Me me me me! I miscarried on the 13th of March.. I'm waiting for AF now (very impatiently)! But I think we're going to wait til May to try!

I'm very sorry for your loss. I'm still awaiting my first AF too. I have PCOS tho so my cycles are always irregular. If it doesn't come by May I have provera to take to bring it on. A conception with a May cycle would mean a February baby :)

Hii ladies! I hope you don't mind if I join in. We're TTC #1 and hopefully it will happen soon! My dh and I found out we were 5 weeks pregnant. We were both told we'd have a 1 in a million shot of ever conceiving. I was noticing symptoms of pregnancy for weeks but just thought it was AF since we were told a pregnancy would be impossible. Unfortunately, at 5 weeks 6 days I passed 2 blood clots and had an ultrasound done and my hcg dropped below 50, they concluded I miscarried due to empty uterus/hcg levels. But we wanna get back on the boat ASAP especially since we now know it's possible!! I'm now 10days past the loss of our baby. According to FF and using the mc as cycle day 1, I should be ovulating between April 1-7th. Hopefully we can make it happen this month. I could really use some TTC buddies since all my friends around me are already pregnant or just had babies. I feel so alone sometimes we don't wanna tell anyone that we're trying again so we don't jinx anything. I hope you don't mind me joining in.

Xoxo

Welcome! Very sorry for your loss. I'm 6 weeks past when my baby stopped growing, but 2 weeks past my D&C. I was going to try this cycle, but decided I'm not ready. So I'm gearing up for my next. I suspect I ovulated early this cycle as two days ago my opk was nearly positive and now nothing. So I think that was it coming down after I ovulated. As I'm not trying this cycle it doesn't really matter when I ovulated. I have PCOS as well so was very shocked to get pregnant my first cycle trying. Hopefully it will be as easy for all of us to get our rainbows!

I hear you on feeling alone. I'm always here if you need someone to talk to :)

Welcome! Very sorry for your loss. I'm 6 weeks past when my baby stopped growing, but 2 weeks past my D&C. I was going to try this cycle, but decided I'm not ready. So I'm gearing up for my next. I suspect I ovulated early this cycle as two days ago my opk was nearly positive and now nothing. So I think that was it coming down after I ovulated. As I'm not trying this cycle it doesn't really matter when I ovulated. I have PCOS as well so was very shocked to get pregnant my first cycle trying. Hopefully it will be as easy for all of us to get our rainbows!

I hear you on feeling alone. I'm always here if you need someone to talk to :)

Thank you so much. Warm loving wishes all around! PCOS and endometreosis sucks. My gyn doctor always told me that as long as I took my birth control up until I wanted to conceive it would help prevent scaring and cysts. However all my other doctor gave me no hope in my future offsprings. I literally have never heard a doctor so shocked then when I told my family doctor I was pregnant. He goes Are you sure? I said I think so I had blood work and an ultrasound. He started jumping for joy and goes wow this is truly a miracle. Tomorrow my ob/gyn is rechecking my hcg to see what it looks like. She told me it needs to be a 5 for me to TTC again and if it's higher I may need a D&C. I'm still having symtpoms and tightening of my uterus but I def don't have that "I'm pregnant feeling anymore" hopefully I'll get good news tomorrow and we can start trying this cycle.

How about yourself? How are you doing emotionally?

Yeah they do suck. I was so lucky to conceive my first month trying with only two inseminations (I'm using a known donor). It was my second cycle off birth control as well. I'm hoping I'll be just as lucky next month when I try again! I had a D&C. It honestly wasn't as bad as I thought. I'm rH- so it was the safer option for me than miscarry in naturally and I lost the baby 4 weeks before my D&C so my body wasn't recognizing it so I needed the surgery. My pregnancy tests were negative ten days later. I feel it really helped me to accept it was finally over.

I'll keep my fingers crossed you get good news.

Eh I'm not so good. I lost my two best friends over this whole thing. My first when I told her I was pregnant, the second because she wasn't there for me after my surgery. So I'm feeling very alone. I've had zero energy and mostly sit on the couch. It's harder than I thought it would be :(

Yeah they do suck. I was so lucky to conceive my first month trying with only two inseminations (I'm using a known donor). It was my second cycle off birth control as well. I'm hoping I'll be just as lucky next month when I try again! I had a D&C. It honestly wasn't as bad as I thought. I'm rH- so it was the safer option for me than miscarry in naturally and I lost the baby 4 weeks before my D&C so my body wasn't recognizing it so I needed the surgery. My pregnancy tests were negative ten days later. I feel it really helped me to accept it was finally over.

I'll keep my fingers crossed you get good news.

Eh I'm not so good. I lost my two best friends over this whole thing. My first when I told her I was pregnant, the second because she wasn't there for me after my surgery. So I'm feeling very alone. I've had zero energy and mostly sit on the couch. It's harder than I thought it would be :(

Awww that's horrible to loose your friends I'm so sorry. I just had my hcg levels rechecked and they're 0. It kinda hit home that it's really over. I think I'm getting ready to O cause I have cm present. I've never really kept up on it to notice when it comes but FF says this is my two week window. Hopefully this is our month. And don't you worry you can always vent to me if you're ever having friend troubles. I've had all kinds of friends. Some use you and treat you like crap only cause they're feeling like crap. But never let that stop you from doing what you want. I truly hope it happens soon for you. If you don't mind me asking. What is it like to use a donor? My dh and I may end up having to use one if it doesn't happen naturally since we were told his sperm wouldn't be the right temperature to conceive. Even tho we smashed that diagnosis we are still thinking about the what ifs.

Awww that's horrible to loose your friends I'm so sorry. I just had my hcg levels rechecked and they're 0. It kinda hit home that it's really over. I think I'm getting ready to O cause I have cm present. I've never really kept up on it to notice when it comes but FF says this is my two week window. Hopefully this is our month. And don't you worry you can always vent to me if you're ever having friend troubles. I've had all kinds of friends. Some use you and treat you like crap only cause they're feeling like crap. But never let that stop you from doing what you want. I truly hope it happens soon for you. If you don't mind me asking. What is it like to use a donor? My dh and I may end up having to use one if it doesn't happen naturally since we were told his sperm wouldn't be the right temperature to conceive. Even tho we smashed that diagnosis we are still thinking about the what ifs.

Thank you I appreciate it. I have no idea when/if I ovulated this month. When I used my first opk it was nearly positive so I feel I may have been coming down from my LH surge and already ovulated. But while I'm not trying this month it's not that important. Although I've been cramps today so maybe I'm set to soon.

My donor is really great actually I'm very lucky. Had some drama starting out where I decided not to use him and found two others who cancelled a few days before I Oed, but then I went back to him and it was great. He was very professional and understanding with the MMC and my deciding I didn't want to try this cycle. He has made this a great process for me. I got many pics of him and of his daughter and I know a lot about him and his likes, etc. it's a little awkward when I hand him the cup and then wait in my car as he produces the sample haha but he was always very professional. And it worked the first cycle, so hopefully it will work again.

I had a miscarriage in December at 6 and a half weeks with our first. We are trying to conceive this month and I'm very nervous but ruling to stay positive and hopeful. I'm supposed to ovulate tomorrow and had a positive opk today. We have done the baby dance the past three nights and are going to tonight. Really hoping for a BFP this time and that it sticks.

I had a miscarriage in December at 6 and a half weeks with our first. We are trying to conceive this month and I'm very nervous but ruling to stay positive and hopeful. I'm supposed to ovulate tomorrow and had a positive opk today. We have done the baby dance the past three nights and are going to tonight. Really hoping for a BFP this time and that it sticks.

FX and :dust: :dust:

How are ya'll doing lately?

I'm doing pretty good. I think I'm getting ready to O tomorrow. My dh and I did the bd lots yesterday and today. Hopefully this month is our month!! keeping my fingers crossed. How are you doing?

I'm doing pretty good. I think I'm getting ready to O tomorrow. My dh and I did the bd lots yesterday and today. Hopefully this month is our month!! keeping my fingers crossed. How are you doing?

That's great! FX for you! I'm okay. Had a crazy pregnancy dream last night. Even when I was pregnant I didn't have weird dreams. I started provera and my last day is tomorrow so AF should come around my birthday on Saturday! Then just waiting till I O.

That's great! FX for you! I'm okay. Had a crazy pregnancy dream last night. Even when I was pregnant I didn't have weird dreams. I started provera and my last day is tomorrow so AF should come around my birthday on Saturday! Then just waiting till I O.

We definitely have a lot of waiting going on. Waiting to O, waiting for AF, waiting for a BFP. Too bad there wasn't a way to speed things up. I'm now I'm my two week waiting period to see if AF is gonna show up yet or if I can take a test *fx* hopefully we caught the right day this cycle. It would be so much better if it happened right away rather than having to wait a whole other cycle after my mc. They do say you are super fertile after a mc so I'll let you know how true that is. Your weird pregnancy dreams could've been an indication that your body is prepared for a baby. I had pregnancy dreams before I knew I was pregnant. We have our hearts set on a baby so much right now I'm worried I'm thinking you much into it and I'll be dissapointed. Was the provera to help you get AF or was it to help you O?

Xoxo
D

We definitely have a lot of waiting going on. Waiting to O, waiting for AF, waiting for a BFP. Too bad there wasn't a way to speed things up. I'm now I'm my two week waiting period to see if AF is gonna show up yet or if I can take a test *fx* hopefully we caught the right day this cycle. It would be so much better if it happened right away rather than having to wait a whole other cycle after my mc. They do say you are super fertile after a mc so I'll let you know how true that is. Your weird pregnancy dreams could've been an indication that your body is prepared for a baby. I had pregnancy dreams before I knew I was pregnant. We have our hearts set on a baby so much right now I'm worried I'm thinking you much into it and I'll be dissapointed. Was the provera to help you get AF or was it to help you O?

Xoxo
D

Provera brings AF. I have femara to make me O as I pretty much don't on my own. I hear ya about wanting to get pregnant soon again after the MC. FX the fertile after MC is correct!

Xoxo
D

Provera brings AF. I have femara to make me O as I pretty much don't on my own. I hear ya about wanting to get pregnant soon again after the MC. FX the fertile after MC is correct!

Thank you. My doctor had prescribed me provera a couple years ago after I had 2 depo provera shots and my periods went AWOL for over a year. I also read (correct me if I'm wrong) that provera is also used to help prevent miscarriages. Hopefully I don't need any intervention. I believe I O'd sometime this week so now our 2 week wait will begin. Fx for you!

Hi ladies, can I join in?
I'm sorry for everyone's losses :hugs:
Are some of you doing as we are and not waiting for first AF? I personally couldn't bare waiting again, I am too impatient!

We are TTC #1 and I think we have entered the TWW. Hows everyone getting through the crazzies... I want to test already when Im only CD 17.. already finding symptoms.. maybe I need a glass of wine !

Hi guys can i join.
i am ttc before af after mmc, as my doc said its ok. And ive read u are.more fertile.
in on cd 15, just got pos opk today to ov day tomorow i think. Been bding every other day.

my mmc was at 11w2days two weeks ago. We r ready to try tho as it was unplanned before.

hoping by having already taken right vitamins and not drinking it will.help for next bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->