TTC #1 and looking for a buddy

Daria87

OH,4 furbabies,and myself
Reaction score
As the title says,my OH and I are TTC our first and I'm looking for a buddy who's going through the same thing or almost the same thing.

A little about me:

My OH and I are both 22 and we're TTC our first baby. The :witch: is due around April 3 so I'm hoping she stays away *fingers crossed*.

I would just really appreciate talking to someone who's going through the same thing who knows what I'll be going through. If anyone is interested,please either reply or send me a message. :)

I'll be your buddy. My fiance and I are TTC our first together. I have a son with an ex-bf and my fiance has a son from an ex-wife. so i know wat you are going through.

I can be your buddy, too. :) I'm 25, OH is 23 and we're trying for #1.

I'll be your buddy. How long have u been ttc? Im goin for #2. Our af is scheduled same day. Currently in the 2ww. GL and keep me posted!!:friends:

I could've swore that I responded to you girls but I guess not.I would love to be buddies with all of you :).

How are you ladies feeling today? Any symptom spotting or anything?

I still feel how I've felt for the past week or so. Nauseaus,hungry,tired,my back doesn't hurt as bad but it's still a little achey,I'm not getting my hopes too high though.I think I'm going to try to take a hpt in another week but I wouldn't be surprised if it gave me a :bfn:

I would be alot better if this cough would go away and if my throat would stop hurting. It hurts to talk and swallow. I've been having pain in my right boob and my lower abdomen and lower back.

Aww hope you feel better :hugs:. I've been having cramping in my abdomen as well.Had some backpain last week.

Hey! I'll be your buddy! Im new here...I'm 22 and DH just turned 24. Trying for #1 and AF is due April 2nd! This will be our second month of trying!

I'll be your buddy! I'm another newbie. TTC baby no 1 - this is our 3rd month of trying. The :witch: is due around the 2nd/3rd April, although it's been all over the place lately.

I'll be your buddy! I'm another newbie. TTC baby no 1 - this is our 3rd month of trying. The :witch: is due around the 2nd/3rd April, although it's been all over the place lately.

Sounds great :).The more the merrier. AF is supposed to come around the 3rd of April and I'm REALLY hoping she doesn't come. Keep me updated.

Hello ladies.Hope all is well with everyone.No :bfp: on my end.How's everyone else doing?

Hi ladies, no :bfp:for me either :-( Time to console myself with a glass of wine...

Hi girls got a faint BFP on Monday! Confirmed blood test this morning! So nervous as this will be my first!

I'm a little bit late reading this thread, but I'll be your buddy (and anyone else's too!), AF due for me yesterday (2nd April) and so far no sign but i feel like she'll come today...
I'm in my early 20's, and we're TTC our first. :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->