• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC #1 and over 30

I think I'll test may 13, but might try to hold out even longer-depends whether I get a dip and whether temps stay high...fx'ed!

I've been totally slacking on testing dates ladies. Let me know what day you're testing if you would like me to post it.
Thanks!
Sara
:dust::dust::dust:

I think I'm going to break down and test tomorrow. I can't stand waiting any longer. I'm going BONKERS!!!!!!
I'll keep you posted

I've been totally slacking on testing dates ladies. Let me know what day you're testing if you would like me to post it.
Thanks!
Sara

I think I'm going to break down and test tomorrow. I can't stand waiting any longer. I'm going BONKERS!!!!!!
I'll keep you posted

Oooooh I'm excited about this!

Here's to some :bfp:s this weekend!!! FX for Breezy and grkprn!!!
:dust:

Anyone else testing soon???

Zeez - we travel a lot too and we started to book on shorter notice since a :bfp: would put a damper on trips. But we're still fitting it in!!! :thumbup:

We decided just to keep planning trips because it's hard to know - though I will say I don't go out further than what could be 30 weeks. We're going to Paris in early October-planned that after af came last month! Furthest along I could be would be 22 weeks or so at that point. We have tons of small summer trips planned but they're more local. I didn't want my life to stop for ttc in case it didn't happen or took a long time.

Thanks!
Sara

I'll keep you posted

OOoo Fx GOOD LUCK!! Let us know!

Zeez - we travel a lot too and we started to book on shorter notice since a :bfp: would put a damper on trips. But we're still fitting it in!!! :thumbup:

We decided just to keep planning trips because it's hard to know - though I will say I don't go out further than what could be 30 weeks. We're going to Paris in early October-planned that after af came last month! Furthest along I could be would be 22 weeks or so at that point. We have tons of small summer trips planned but they're more local. I didn't want my life to stop for ttc in case it didn't happen or took a long time.

Very smart! I think you would regret staging your life around TTC.

I think I'll test may 13, but might try to hold out even longer-depends whether I get a dip and whether temps stay high...fx'ed!

My temps have been staying high for now. We're testing the same day. I'm mostly testing because it's Mother's Day. How cool would that be?

Thanks!
Sara

I'll keep you posted

Oooooh I'm excited about this!

I'm very very nervous. I hate seeing no line. I have these weird cramps today and can't help but wonder what's going on in there. Since i started Clomid my body is different soooooooo it could be just that. :shrug:

My temps have been staying high for now. We're testing the same day. I'm mostly testing because it's Mother's Day. How cool would that be?

That would be AWESOME!!!! I hope May is our month.

I tried planning around it at first but that didn't work out so well. It's been so long I would have missed out on the last 6 trips we took (we love to travel). i have never been to Paris......someday! Let me know how the trip goes. (we better still be in touch!)

What I was thinking exactly!!

That would be AWESOME!!!! I hope May is our month.

Super excited for you Breezy! Let us know how it goes :thumbup: and of course FX and lots of baby dust!!!

Mother's Day would rock! I'll keep everything crossed for you girls! :hugs:
:dust: :baby: :dust:

I won't be testing until like May 28th but it all depends on when I O...which who knows when it will happen! I don't start OPKs until Tuesday...just on CD5 today. But I'm really hoping May is the month for ALL OF US!!! :hugs:

Hello Everyone!!

This is my VERY FIRST post and I thought this thread would be an appropriate place to start! I am 32 and TTC my first child. This is our 3rd month trying and I am beginning to take things a little more seriously... Who knew getting knocked up was so difficult.

I have a BBT chart going with FF and I am currently 3dpo and plan to test on 05/15. Waiting is TORTURE!!! I'd love to wait with those on the same page.

I'm Alisa!

Hello Everyone!!

This is my VERY FIRST post and I thought this thread would be an appropriate place to start! I am 32 and TTC my first child. This is our 3rd month trying and I am beginning to take things a little more seriously... Who knew getting knocked up was so difficult.

I have a BBT chart going with FF and I am currently 3dpo and plan to test on 05/15. Waiting is TORTURE!!! I'd love to wait with those on the same page.

I'm Alisa!

Hi Alisa!!! :hi:

You've come to the right place! We all sit around and wait...wait to start OPKs, wait for O, then wait to :test: It is ALL torture! But I guess we have to make the best of it and coming here has helped me A LOT. So glad you found us! Welcome :flower:

Good luck and FX!

Hello Everyone!!

I'm Alisa!

Hi Alisa!!! :hi:

You've come to the right place! We all sit around and wait...wait to start OPKs, wait for O, then wait to :test: It is ALL torture! But I guess we have to make the best of it and coming here has helped me A LOT. So glad you found us! Welcome :flower:

Good luck and FX!

Feelin' the L.O.V.E.!!!! :flower:
Thanks MrsChezek!!

Welcome Alisa!!!

I am not testing until around May 25th. I'm in the same boat as MrsChezek- as it all depends when I ov. Come on Clomid and do your job! I hope May is a magical BFP month!

Welcome Alisa!!!

I am not testing until around May 25th. I'm in the same boat as MrsChezek- as it all depends when I ov. Come on Clomid and do your job! I hope May is a magical BFP month!

Hi Kmae!! How can I post my chart in my signature??? Just populate the URL into the box??

Welcome alisa! I'm 1 DPO so we'll be testing around the same time! You've come to a great thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->