• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC #1 and over 30

Thank you! I sure hope so too. I'm not leaving this time. I need the support before I lose my mind. My best friday had a massive heart attack on Friday and is still in a coma and we had put an offer on a house and that got accepted Friday so its been a crazy busy weekend, here is what I need! :hugs:
Aww I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. They must have been quite young to have a massive MI. Hang in there. We're here for you!

Yes shes only 41, too young.
So how are things going with you?

That is super young! My DH is 41.5 so that is so scary!!! :nope: I hope things come out well somehow for your friend! And CONGRATS on the new house!!!! How awesome :happydance:

It's very scary. I just keep hoping for good news. She is one tough gal and I'm positive that she will make it through.
Yes, we move in June. I can't wait :happydance:

Good morning ladies! I've been avoiding here and have missed it, just thought it would make my tww a little easier trying not to think about it. BUT then this morning I had a small amount of blood when I wiped thought af was coming but NO its not. I still have a week to wait. What do you ladies think? I'm trying not to get to excited but I just can't help it. :wacko:

Sure sounds like implantation bleeding to me!!! Are you temping? Are they staying high if so? Fingers crossed for you!

I AGREE with Lily! Sounds like IB :thumbup:
FX and sticky baby dust!!!
:dust:

I sure hope so. Although 12.7 prog. level is pretty low for me...but hey maybe that's a good thing this month. :shrug:

Breezy and Smimms, I really hope this cycle is your BFP!

Breezy, I hope your friend makes it- and comes out strong.

Veganlily, great way to take advantage of the lunch hour! Go catch that eggy:spermy:

Grkprn, try to keep yourself busy and try to hold off testing too early. BFNs can be so heartbreaking to see

AFM, I am only on cd6- so I have a ways to go... I'm on Clomid this cycle and really hopes it helps me ov sooner!

Now come on! I am ready to read about some BFPs on this thread!!!:dust:

Hi all,

I'd like to join please. I'm 31 and DH is 36. We're trying for number 1 after 2 and a half years of marriage. I was never really interested in having kids before but DH did so I spent the past year thinking it through. Amazing how once you decide you're ready you go from ''never'' to ''can't happen soon enough''

This is my first cycle of BC so no idea what my cycle is going to be like. If it goes back to normal straight away AF will be due on the 10th but since she could verry well be late for no reason I'm going to try and waith till the 12th to test. Not sure if I'll make it though.

Baby dust to all!

Hi all,

I'd like to join please. I'm 31 and DH is 36. We're trying for number 1 after 2 and a half years of marriage. I was never really interested in having kids before but DH did so I spent the past year thinking it through. Amazing how once you decide you're ready you go from ''never'' to ''can't happen soon enough''

This is my first cycle of BC so no idea what my cycle is going to be like. If it goes back to normal straight away AF will be due on the 10th but since she could verry well be late for no reason I'm going to try and waith till the 12th to test. Not sure if I'll make it though.

Baby dust to all!

Welcome! If it doesn't happen for you this month, you may want to consider charting so you know when you are ovulating and can understand your cycle a little better. But hopefully there will be no need because you'll get your bfp your first month off bc-it definitely happens!

Thanks. If no BFP I will start temping next month. I thought I could skip it by just BDing a lot to cover my bases whenever O happens. I completely forgot that I'd need to know when O happened to know when to test. I wont make that mistake again - the 2 ww is hard enough without not knowing if you're in it yet.

My friend is doing better, still a long recovery but better! :happydance:
Still no symptoms and no spotting since yesterday morning. A little worried about my progestrone level but staying hopeful.

How is everyone today?

Breezy - My OBGYN wants to see >10 on a non-medicated cycle and >15 on a medicated cycle. I took both Clomid and Progesterone last month and my prog. was only 13.4 so I didn't get to an acceptable level... :( But he did say that it's not horrible and that he has def seen woman get PG with a level like ours so don't get worried about it!!

Breezy - My OBGYN wants to see >10 on a non-medicated cycle and >15 on a medicated cycle. I took both Clomid and Progesterone last month and my prog. was only 13.4 so I didn't get to an acceptable level... :( But he did say that it's not horrible and that he has def seen woman get PG with a level like ours so don't get worried about it!!

This is my 4th round of 100mg clomid, ususally it's a 30+ but this time only a 12.7. My doctor said not to worry but I don't get why it's so low when it's been so high the last 3 months? Did they change your mg of clomid or are you doing the same next moth if you don't get a :bfp: ?

This is my 4th round of 100mg clomid, ususally it's a 30+ but this time only a 12.7. My doctor said not to worry but I don't get why it's so low when it's been so high the last 3 months? Did they change your mg of clomid or are you doing the same next moth if you don't get a :bfp: ?

They upped my Clomid dose from 50mg last cycle (which was the 1st round) to 100mg this 2nd cycle round in hopes of it raising my Progesterone as I have been diagnosed with Luteal Phase Defect and Low Progesterone. If this doesn't raise my Progesterone I have no idea what he is going to do next...

Edit - The only reason I can think that it was lower is if you got the test done on a later DPO?

Breezy - I am so sorry to hear about your friend. :hugs: I'm glad to hear she is doing better.

Congrats on the house! And defy agree with Mrsch and Veganlily - sounds like IB! GL and Fx'd!!

Zeez - Welcome!

I am waiting for my +OPK! Line was a little darker this a.m. Hoping it pops up tonight or tomorrow!

Breezy - I am so sorry to hear about your friend. :hugs: I'm glad to hear she is doing better.

Congrats on the house! And defy agree with Mrsch and Veganlily - sounds like IB! GL and Fx'd!!

Zeez - Welcome!

I am waiting for my +OPK! Line was a little darker this a.m. Hoping it pops up tonight or tomorrow!

Thank you!
I sure hope it was. I am waiting a few days then I'm going to break down and test. Since Saturday is Cinco I'm sure drinks will be on the menu and want to make sure that it is ok for me to drink before I choose that option.
Hope that line gets darker. FX'd

I think I o'ed yesterday; had a temp dip to 96.8 when temps are usually in the 97.2 -97.3 before o. My temp went up a bit today to 96.9 so I'm not sure what that means. I had a neg opk yesterday after two positives. I'm trying to get as much baby dancing in this week to cover all the bases but I just couldn't do it last night. So it's off to baby dance sometime today (dh is working from home- wonder if I could get him to take a break? :) ) We baby danced cd 6, 8, 10, 12, I hope it's good enough!

Just wondering, how did you ladies get over the fact that it's kinda weird to be suddenly having sex without birth control or condoms, knowing you might ideally be fertile, after sooooo many years of trying to do the exact opposite?

My creamy CM is beginning to turn into watery CM, I think, and FF is saying my fertile days start today. So tonight I want us to :sex:. But we've never done this without me being on the pill. It didn't occur to me until now, like just now (!), that this is actually sorta odd when you think about it. Odd in the sense of new and different. Were you nervous when you first started? Is this normal? I imagine it must be especially new and strange for those of us who have waited so long to TTC #1. I've been on the pill or using condoms for 13 years.

Good luck to all the ladies nearing testing or ov!

Just wondering, how did you ladies get over the fact that it's kinda weird to be suddenly having sex without birth control or condoms, knowing you might ideally be fertile, after sooooo many years of trying to do the exact opposite?

My creamy CM is beginning to turn into watery CM, I think, and FF is saying my fertile days start today. So tonight I want us to :sex:. But we've never done this without me being on the pill. It didn't occur to me until now, like just now (!), that this is actually sorta odd when you think about it. Odd in the sense of new and different. Were you nervous when you first started? Is this normal? I imagine it must be especially new and strange for those of us who have waited so long to TTC #1. I've been on the pill or using condoms for 13 years.

It definitely took me a few times to get used to it. My dh was adament about protection for 12 years so the first time was without protection was definitely different. I can't say exactly when I became used to it but it does happen. Definitely keep a towel close by though! :blush:

This is my first month off BC and yes it is a bit of a mind warp after trying for sooo long to avoid pregnancy. I think that in a way it's on DH's mind too - he is being extra attentive and affectionate during BD.

My temp spiked today. Do you ladies still think it's worth :sex: one more time? My poor hubby is worn out lol.

This is my first month off BC and yes it is a bit of a mind warp after trying for sooo long to avoid pregnancy. I think that in a way it's on DH's mind too - he is being extra attentive and affectionate during BD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->