TTC #1 and over 30

Auca - :hugs:

Twag - that's weird, last month I was really late too (LP usually 13 days and it was 18 days) then this cycle we seem to be cycle twins being at the same dpo! Are you planning on testing? You're still in it as your temp is still way above cover line!

Lily - hope you O soon!

horsey - :hugs: you can still have a baby with 1 tube!

What? I possibly spoke too soon. Maybe my hsg was ok. I have to wait till Monday to talk to the doc about the final results.

Thank you goldfish. YEAH your temps are way up there...

I hope so! At least you only have to wait a few days to find out :)

Horsey wow intuition for you that is crazy but I hope the results show it not to be the case :hugs:

Goldfish wow your chart looks great nice high temps :dust:

Luna & Baking how are you doing?

AFM - temp is dropping think the :witch: will show up tomorrow - I know it is not below cover line but on it's way down now ah well onto next cycle I guess

:hugs: & :dust: ladies

Horsey fx for good news on Monday!

Twag I hope it's not the witch....

Goldfish looking good!!!

Well finally managed to get the sa result after about a thousand phone calls. She said everything was good, 'very healthy' so I guess the problem must be me :(

I think it will be the :witch: but is ok

Great news aout the sa results and it doesn't necessarily mean that anything is wrong with you it could just be that annoying unexplained :hugs:
I hope you get a bfp before you get to a fs :dust:

:hugs: newbie. There probably isn't a problem with you either, I was sure there was going to be something wrong with me too but everything is fine.

Oh and bfn this morning so onto next month :(

Luna 12dpo is still early for a bfp and no :witch: yet so I wouldn't say you were out yet :hugs: :dust:

I suppose. I just feel like everyone gets an early bfp...I was so irritated I had my clomid prescription filled today :haha:

I know it does seems everyone catches quickly & gets early BFPs at 8/9 dpo I do not believe I will ever be one of those people :nope:

FXd for you :hugs: ordering doesn't mean you will use it :thumbup:

Thanks girls x

Everything crossed for you too Luna, hang in there! :hugs:

Newbie - I think these are very good news :thumbup: And like the others said - there is not necessarily something "wrong" with you. I don't like the "wrong" word too much anyway....

Horseypants - good luck with your appointment! Hopefully they just didn't see the 2nd tube. Could that have to do with spasms (just keep reading that)?

Still got all my fingers crossed for all you ladies in the TWW!

AFM, trying to figure out if we should go with the clinic DH's doc referred us to, or if we should look into other options (there is one other clinic, out of province, which seems to be really good and has friendlier staff). And I'm also trying to figure out if I'm "ready" for an IVF yet. But I guess nobody is every really ready for that, so I might as well jump in head first :)

how long to you have to wait to get into the one you were referred to? It wouldn't hurt to go anyways so you can hear all your options and then decide if you want to go to the other one. Are you looking at IVF w/ICSI as your main option? It's frustrating that it is one of the few things that isn't covered here...so expensive :(

how long to you have to wait to get into the one you were referred to? It wouldn't hurt to go anyways so you can hear all your options and then decide if you want to go to the other one. Are you looking at IVF w/ICSI as your main option? It's frustrating that it is one of the few things that isn't covered here...so expensive :(

Sure, I'm not planning on cancelling the one we do have. Once the clinic actually GETS the referral (you know the Canadian system - will probably be days until his GP writes it, then add a week until it gets to the clinic etc), it'll be a few months wait. Their website says 2-3 months, but I've read on another forum that it's rather 4-6 months :wacko: I'll probably call them in around 2 weeks to make sure that they actually got the referral and then ask directly.

Yeah, as far as I can tell IVF/ICSI will be pretty much our only option. The doc even started talking about adoption and donor sperm right away, which I thought was kind of strange since there is definitely a few sperm being produced, so IVF/ICSI should definitely be an option for us. And yeah, it's super expensive so having a few months to save up definitely won't hurt.

Good luck auca...please continue keeping us posted.

AFM - I felt really icky with tummy bug for last 2 days so no bd - let's hope 0-1 and 0-3 might have been enough because nothing happened on o day or after. These longish cycles are tough...not the first time we had really good bd too early for it to matter for ttc purposes...it's still good in other ways but blimey. So...not feeling supr optomistic about this one but I'll keep my fx'ed all the same. Probably will stop temping until like 12dpo to see if temp is rising or falling.

Xo to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->