TTC #1 and over 30

How is everyone doing? :hugs: hope you all had good weekends

:hug:

Yeah it is confusing I was sure AF was going to be here is morning & my temp was going to drop down :wacko: maybe it will drop tomorrow & AF show :shrug:

Twag - I wonder if your spotting was implantation on day 12? I also wonder whether you actually ovulated two days later than ff says making day 12 day 10? Either way...fx'ed!

No I defintatle Od on that day all other O signs fitted too along with temps, opk etc

:shrug: by the end of the week will know 1 way or the other not stressing about it what will be will be I fully expect AF so anything else is a bonus :thumbup:

Good luck twag :)

I'm onto cycle 16 :( starting clomid tomorrow

So sorry the :witch: got you Luna - GL with the clomid :dust:

Fingers crossed Twag!!

When are you starting to take the Clomid Luna? I really hope it'll work for you guys!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I think I finally ended up ovulating, but I'm not sure when exactly since I didn't temp for a few days. I figured I would once we got the SA results, so I'm guessing I ovulated the day after, haha. Not that it really matters TTC-wise, but I just want to get this cycle over with.
Ended up e-mailing a 2nd fertility clinic, and got a response within 24 hours (on a Sunday!). We'll set up an appointment for a phone consultation, which should happen before the end of February hopefully. So although being a patient at this clinic would require traveling, I still feel it'll be a better option.

That's great about the other clinic! Also it does look like you o'ed :)

I'm taking the clomid days 3-7 but I'm going to take it at night to hopefully minimize the side effects

Great that you O auca :thumbup: & gl wi the new clinic

Gl wit the clomid Luna I hope the side effects arent too harsh :hug:

Good luck Luna-I think that's likely going to be me in 2 months so I'll look forward to hearing about your experiences. :hugs:

Twag-still fxed!

Auca - great news on the clinic.

I hope the side effects aren't too bad, Luna.

Auca, good news about the second clinic. Amazing that you heard back on a Sunday! My RE called me (personally!) on a Sat morning but it was to reschedule. And I felt really good about being in someone's hands who has that type of good manners. :)

Twag, good luck! :)

Lily, I hope you don't need to go to the FS appt in March. Fx'ed!

:hugs: Luna, I hope the clomid does the trick and doesn't have too many bad effects!

Twag looking great! Are you going to test?

Auca great news on the fs, I hope you can get some help ASAP!

Hi to everyone else, hope you're all having a good week x

Ohhhh no Luna :hugs: hope the clomid brings you some luck

Twag - you're 'officially' late now right?! Good luck!

Auca - yay for a response from the fertility clinic!

Unfortunately AF got me yesterday as well. At least it was on time and didnt give me any false hope this time :( I've been trying to move my fertility centre appt to an earlier date but no luck, so still have another month. Meanwhile one of my besties had her 4th baby the other day - I'm happy for her but wish I had some of her fertility luck!!

Luna, good luck with the Clomid! Auca, nice. Baking babe - that is nice. It feels good to be given a bit of personal care. Vegan lily, good luck for this cycle. Twag, fingers crossed for you. Newbie, good luck to you too. Goldfish :hugs:

I am keeping hope alive for the post hsg cycle despite my mixed results. It would be nice to o soon. Last cycle i had to wait about a month longer than I wanted to.

:hugs: goldfish

horsey did you find out if your tube is blocked or not? I hope you o soon, it's your first month on femara right? I've heard lots of people that didn't respond that well to clomid have success with it :)

I still haven't heard back from the docs. There's conflicting evidence. I think it is messed up and OH is being positive. :) I set my wedding date though - that's kind of cool. hehe. kind of. :haha: I'M SOO EXCITED. :rofl:

January 18th, 2014 in San Francisco

I never really thought I'd get married before because I was too cool for school.

I'm really hoping that femara will work. Last I heard was that on the assumption the tubes were ok, we were going to go to injectible meds. The thing is all this stuff is $$$$$. You've heard me whine......

do you live in San Fransisco? We spent one night there, new years 2007/8...seemed really nice. Someday we'll visit for real :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->