TTC #1 and over 30

Glad that you are better Lily, the flu is horrible :hugs::hugs:

And because we're still not pg we booked a late spring getaway/dream trip to spain and France for 9 days. We are committed to lots of travel if we don't have children and we are living that commitment! Ultimately we will downgrade our house to something very small (condo maybe) and probably move closer to or within a major city (NYC) if it can't happen - and that's a life I could get behind.

I totally get it, and those could have been my exact words :) I LOVE traveling, and if we end up not having children I would do the exact same thing as you. I've actually been pondering the idea of going up north, eg Yukon, for a couple of months, but that was put on hold because in the end we decided that if we want to have kids it would have to be now (because of my age). Honestly, I could also accept life without kids if it turns out that it's just not possible for us.
And yay for Spain and France :happydance: We'll be going to Europe in summer. All my family still lives there. Initially we were going to do a side-trip to Turkey and/or Portugal (my two favourites), but since we're probably going to be totally broke from IVF we'll more likely just stay with my family.

:hugs: lily - we love travelling too and that's what we've focused on while we're waiting for our BFP!! Spain and France are wonderful choices :)

Auca - we've been thinking of going to turkey too! Been to Istanbul but would like to see more... Just a bit too distracted/lazy at the moment to plan it though!

Oh lily big hugs hun, hopefully your fs appointment this month will bring some answers, but more importantly some great results!

Sorry for being a stranger girls, but unfortunately dh and I have had to make the decision to officially wtt. It's heartbreaking for me but we don't really have a lot of choice with timing for the next 3-6 months. Ill pop in when I can to hopefully see some bfps from you lovely girls but I won't be around too much for a while.

Good luck to each and every one of you, and I hope they one day ill be seeing you on the expecting thread xx

:dust:

Aw newbie, hope these 3-6 months of wtt goes quickly for you as you settle in to your new job! Hope to see you again soon

:hugs: newbie, I hope to see you back really soon!

I am in shock, I finally got my bfp this morning!

Attachments

• 2013-03-03 06.21.34.jpg
    2013-03-03 06.21.34.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 9
Luna, I had a dream you got your bfp this month! So happy for you!!

Oh lily big hugs hun, hopefully your fs appointment this month will bring some answers, but more importantly some great results!

Sorry for being a stranger girls, but unfortunately dh and I have had to make the decision to officially wtt. It's heartbreaking for me but we don't really have a lot of choice with timing for the next 3-6 months. Ill pop in when I can to hopefully see some bfps from you lovely girls but I won't be around too much for a while.

Good luck to each and every one of you, and I hope they one day ill be seeing you on the expecting thread xx

We'll miss you, newbie! :hugs: Hope the new job goes well.

Luna what fantastic BFP those are too congratulations so very happy for you :yipee:
H&H 9 months :dust:

Luna, you got the bfp ball rolling once again. :) Now let's keep em coming, girls!!! :dust:

Time for the 2013 :BFP: to roll in I reckon :dust:

Oh my gosh Luna that's the best news!!!! I'm SO happy to hear :happydance:
Woo hoo!!! :wohoo:

Congrats Luna!! YAY!! So happy for you! :happydance:

Still stalking and praying for each and every one of you girls to get your :bfp:!!
:hugs:

Luna!!!!!! Omg congratulations!!!! That's definitely a big fat positive indeed!

I already said it in your journal, but once more - congrats, so happy for you!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

thanks everyone :hugs:

I had no idea this would take so long when I met you all almost a year ago. I'm so glad to have had so much support here :) Now someone else needs to keep the bfp train going, I need a bump buddy!

It is fantastic news Luna just what the thread needed now we need to make Luna a bump buddy :thumbup:

Luna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Over the moon for you, girl!!!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member