TTC#1 and struggling

TOHARD2TRY

Reaction score
Hello girls

So here it goes.. My name is Tiffany, im 23, from the south east, been with my partner 6 years and married for 3 years, and trying for our first baby (8 miscarriages so far).. I've recently been diagnosed with endometriosis and having a referal to a gyno on 11th aug.. I'm feeling so so down, I'ts hit me hard, my husband is not very supportive at all. So it looks like I'm all on my own!

Just thought ill share with you all!

I'm so sorry to hear that. :(

Why isn't your husband more supportive? Does he not want this as well?

We are all here for you anytime. :hugs:

Hey hun, :hugs:

I'm sorry you're having a tough time. I completely understand - I'm having a difficult time conceiving our first as well. It sucks and I'm also feeling really down today. It's so frustrating and.. just.. sad. I'm planning on going to my obgyn if this cycle doesn't take to try to figure out what's going on. This wasn't how my story was supposed to go. I'm sure you feel the same way..

What do you mean by your husband isn't very supportive? That must feel incredibly lonely.

He really wants a baby but every time i mention anything that relates to ttc he totally tries to blank everything out! Im very lonely at times, Just feel as if he's more interested in work then support me! x

He's had to cope with 8 miscarriages as well and that must have taken such a huge toll on him as well so you can understand why just talking about ttc upsets him now. I would try not to see him as unsupportive and try to see him as coping with the losses in the only way he can right now. It's a lot to go through. It's amazing and great that you can focus on the future and have the determination to keep trying and trying t stay positive etc but you have to understand that it's not surprising that someone else might deal with the same thing by shutting down those hopes.

I hope all goes well for you and you both get through this together and get the happy outcome you both deserve.

Hey there, I'm really sorry to hear that :/ I'm keeping my FX for you that despite the diagnosis that you get your bfp soon :hugs: like the first poster said, we are all here for you hun

Sorry for late reply.. Been really busy and not been well the last few days :(.. Thanks for your kind messages, and i hope my gyno can sort the pain out once and for all :).

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->