TTC #1!! And waiting to test! I would love a buddy :)

Bluebae007

Reaction score
Hi all! Ijust joined BnB last night, and so far I LOVE it! I'm 24 years old, and egaged to a wonderful man. We have been together for almost 5 years. We haven't set a wedding date yet because we have been so caught up with TTC! I guess we are doing things ass backwards lol...but we are both crazy for children and would love a little bundle of joy in our lives :cloud9: SO My cycle is very normal (usually around 28-29 days). AF was due to arrive this past Monday, and still hasn't started! I am a little excite, but this has happened before (her beinf a few days late) So I don't want to get my hopes up just yet. Is anyone else in the same boat as I am? I would love a cycle buddy, or a few! I think TTC is so much easier with support and warm wishes from others :)

I'm too scared to test!! I know it seems crazy but something is holding me back. I don't wanna see that BFN and get my hopes up...but we'll see if I can last till Friday lol...I doubt it though!

I was going to tonight after work but Ididnt do it :( So tomorrow is the big day!

Good luck! My fiance and I seem to be doing it backwards too! haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->