Ttc #1 baby would love a buddy

I'm so pleased. Bet you were so excited !! Yeah it should get darker the line. Have you booked a doctor's appointment yet ? You should get an ultrasound. I'm going to take another opk today see what that says
Just a dye one.

Aww try not to worry this baby was chosen for you :)

Aww thank you! I did my first beta yesterday and it came back 24. It seems low to me but I go back tomorrow to get it drawn again and let's pray it doubles like it should. It's going to be a long day :-/

I will pray you get a good positive OPK and can catch the egg!! Keep me updated :) How have you been feeling?

They should double shouldn't they. I'm sure everything will be fine ! I've been using them cheap super drug ones I got and when both lines are same or the test line is darker it's positive so I had 3 very strong positives which is so unusual is that normal the test line is very dark. He's back so going to BD. Oh I've been feeling terrible really sick and have strange bowel movements (tmi) sorry lol. I've been feeling pregnant yet I had my period but was researching if it was still possible to be prwgnant. Think finally going mad ! Good luck fingers crossed

That's awesome about your strong OPKs!!! Get to BDing lol! Baby dust to you!!

I honestly don't have much hope right now. 90% of the things I read don't turn out very good. If I go in tomorrow and they are lower I will not be surprised at this point. I am trying to hold onto hope but logical enough to know the odds. I just want to curl up in a ball and cry myself to sleep :-(

I hope it's good ! Is it common to have so many strong opks because now I'm not too sure when I'm actually ovulating. We are on with baby dancing again lol
Just hope this is my month also. I tool a digital earlier to make sure I wasn't no way pregnant already and it said not pregnant.

Why are you worried ? Have you had any problems Previous ? Fingers crossed for sticky bean !

Yeah the opks are hard to read. They have to be just as dark or darker than the control line. I got sick of the guesswork and just got digitas because that drives me crazy haha. I'm glad you're getting pretty good OPKs and getting your BDing in!! Baby dust girl!!

I am nervous because I read too much stuff I think. I just implanted a week ago so I don't see how they are supposed to be really high already. I am just a paranoid mess. I get my 2nd results tomorrow so I'll know if they are doubling or not. Been praying hard that this little bean is healthy

All I can say is I hope my guess work was good enough ! Hopefully bfp this month !Thank you !!! Did everything we could for this month. Fingers crossed
I'm sure it be okay ! I'm here whatever happens. How were your Results ? I think there meant to double aren't they yiur hcg levels is it every day or every couple of days. Sorry for the late reply here!. Sticky bean !! :)

Yeah my hcg went down instead of doubling. I'm waiting to miscarry now. They said it just happens and we can try again pretty soon. If it doesn't start on its own I'm going to see if they will give me the pill to help push it along. I honestly just want to get this nightmare over with :-(

I hope you guys caught the egg!!! Do you know what day you ovulated? At least you got your BD in!! That's the main thing! Baby dust to you! Can't wait to see how your month goes! I hope to start ttc soon and get a sticky one

Aww I'm so sorry to hear that is there still a chance for you and your DH this month ? If there is thw doctor was out of oder telling you to wait to miscarry. Fingers crossed everything goes well for you miracle baby ! Yeah I think I ovulated on the 10th according to my strong opks I'm having spre boobs more painful and heavy haven't had this before so hopefully a good sign. We will see. I haven't got good Internet at the moment so bare with me on the replying. Sending lots of love miracle baby dust :)

It's ok honey. I've had a terrible week anyways. I didn't end up miscarrying and my numbers are going up but waaaaay slow. I am only just at a 60 today and I'm 6 weeks today. They are def not doubling so they are thinking it's an ectopic pregnancy. They said not to worry about my tube too much because my levels are still very low. Have an U/S Tues to try to see something and figure out what's going on. Just praying all this will be over soon.

The sore bbs are an EXCELLENT sign! I had that but just very slightly. Did you have any light cramping? That's also a good sign :) How many days till you test?

Oh good ! Bet you can't wait for that ! Be a relief to know more either way for you. Sticky bean ! Stay in there. Is it possible your not as far as you think you are ? That's why there not as high ?

Yeah noticed the boobs yesterday there heavier so sore ! And my nipples look Wierd. Maybe it's all in my head wishful thinking.
Nervous to test but probably Sunday maybe Saturday if I just can't hold on lol.

No unfortunately there will be no postive outcome. I will hope the best and prepare for the worst. We will try again, just might be a bit

Yes! Sore bbs are definitely a good sign! I thought the two week wait was the worst.

Oh no in so sorry ill pray for you ! Your baby will be your baby that you are supposed to be a loving mother too and your day is here ! It must so so hard for you I'm so sorry your going through this.
I'm in the tww I think im just eating to pass time now no worries fer I've gained weight :-/

Oh man haha. Yeah the tww is torture. It drive me nuts. Now this is driving me nuts and I'm on my second week of dealing with it. I have an ultrasound on tues to try to find where the baby is. I just hope they will be able to find it. How many dpo will you be this weekend? I didn't get mine until 13 dpo so don't get discouraged like I did if it takes a bit. :)

I will be 12 dpo on Sunday. Thank you. I hope they find bean !!! ☺ good luck let me know what happens!

Ok I will! You let me know if you get your BFP!!! I'm rooting for you girl!! Sounds like you did everything in the right time so you have a very good chance!! :)

Killing me honestly thwart few days I'm not sure when to test I'm eager but don't know exactly when I ovulated. I'm having breast pain still it's like there swollen and tender. Got headaches now and can't sop sneezing. I'm also so moody and emotional been crying a few times today. I'm not even joking ! So up and down honestly think im going round the bend haha. How are you feeling ? How has your day been any plans for the weekend ?

Sorry just seen your post tropical doll come join us Welcome ! :) where are you in your cycle ?

Oh I didn't see her post either! Too wrapped up in our convo lol! Welcome!!

Well emotional is a good sign. I had a feeling I was pregnant when I threw a fit (and I never do that) hehe. What dpo are you today (roughly)? At least you aren't like me and start at 7dpo and get upset when it's BFN lol!

I'm doing ok. Thinking I might start my MC soon. Had light pink when I wiped last night but nothing today so fingers crossed I start on my own!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->