Ttc #1 baby would love a buddy

How did it go brandy ? How you feeling ? You know they say many people get positives and don't have any symptoms or feel any different so good luck kym! Let us know how you get on are you not tempted to POAS ? I feel like this is the one place I can talk about all my baby stuff I'm so thankful to have people to talk to... you can only talk to the same people for so long before they're like um yeah ....you know. Sorry for all the spelling mistakes my phone lol

Oh my! Thank u so much, ladies!!! I would never have guessed some of these abbreviations...such as "BFN" or "BFP"! ....And I really like "BD'ing"...That's too funny!! Heee heeee ......Thanks again! :dance:

Hey ladies!!! My app couldn't have went any better!! It's not tubal!!!! He said everything looks perfect and he thinks I lost it early on and my body took care of it but probably left some tissue and that's why my hcg was not going down like it should. He wants us to try right away because you're more fertile after. He said "get it while its good" hehe. I don't have any cysts either!!! I actually came home and as of tonight AF has paid her visit even!! I will be starting my femara in a few days already! I am over the moon! I still cannot believe how all this worked out!! Thank you so much ladies for listening and being so supportive!! <3

That's such wonderful news Brandy! I'm so happy for you. Hopefully this cycle is your cycle!

I'm losing hope, ladies. AF is due tomorrow. I tested yesterday, BFN. I don't want to test today because I feel I'm just going to be let down. This is really not easy.

If AF rears her ugly head, then I have an appointment set up on the 5th to get more tests, I have no idea what they have in store for me next.

I'm praying for you, tropical doll!

I'm sorry you keep getting BFNs. How many DPO are you? I didn't get mine until 12 dpo I think. Maybe you can see if they can put you on femara or clomid to help stimulate? I know they were going to make me get my tubes checked and DH swimmers if we didn't get pregnant by this cycle. I guess we kinda lucked out with the CP in that aspect. If you don't get your BFP I would love to be cycle buddies :) I'm on CD 1 today. I know that doesn't make you feel better but big hugs girl! Keep your chin up :)

Awwwwww, I know how you feel...but don't give up, KymD! Sending you some prayers and best wishes!

I have NO IDEA how long my cycles are though!!!!!! :wacko: ...I'm playing this by ear and by prayer!

No BFP yet, but last night I had a dream that I took a test and it was a BFP. I didn't believe it, so I took another one, and it was BFP too. I woke up and tested, BFN. &#55357;&#56852;

Still no AF though.

Brandy, I'm on CD 29 now, usually I only get 27, maybe 28 day cycles. I didn't use OPK's this month, so I don't know my DPO. If AF shows up we will definitely be cycle buddies!

Ok! I am about 85% sure I'm out this month already. Got my hcg checked so I could start my femara today but it's still at a 22 so I can't this cycle. I'm still going to use opks incase but with PCOS its highly unlikely :-/

How you been feeling?

That's too bad, Brandy. I'm sorry. I've been feeling completely normal, which is weird, because when AF is due I'm always cranky, and I generally have a feeling of unease.

Still no BFP. This is driving me nuts!

Maybe you'll be lucky this cycle and still be able to try.

Thanks for the encouragment. I'm sorry about all your BFNs. Hope you get your BFP soon. What cd are you on? Maybe you have a slow implanter.

We decided we are going to use opks and if we get lucky we do. If not, onto my regular routine next month. I guess on a good note we know it works now. Just kinda sucks starting completely over after all that work.

Hey !! Everyone sorry I'm having problems with my Internet !! I'm on cycle day 10 I'm coming up to baby dancing period !! Then ill be testing on March 25th . Good luck hops everyone's okay sorry if anyone's got bfns :-( where in your cycle is everyone xxx

Heyyy!! I wondered where you've been :) I'm on CD 7 today. HCG still isn't going down like it should. Getting it checked again tomorrow and if it hasn't went down or raised again then I am scheduled for the Meth shot on Thurs to end it. They are leaning toward an ectopic again. My hcg went from a 22 on Friday to a 34 yesterday. It's a terrible situation to be in :(

How's everyone else?

Aww brandy I'm sorry ! :-( hope your okay. I feel very ill lately I'm now lactose intollerant and gluten free my stomach hurts so much ! Nightmare !!! And I got promoted at work lots of training. So baby making soon I'm buying digital opk tomorrow well I say me but mean DH .. I keep looking at pregnancy tracker to see when I would be due if I got pregnant this month I'm so obsessed haha !! I'd be due December 1st ! Baby dust !!

Hi guys.... I'm doing alright. It has been quite a week! My hubby was in a car accident on Monday! So that really had me shaken up! I'm so grateful to God that no one was injured... but boy do we have some car bills ahead of us!

As for my cycle....hmmmmm...the wait continues.... I'm on cd32 ....yeah 32! Having irregular cycles sucks! I can never be certain when my period is due!

Do you guys think I should take a pregnancy test?? I'm so fearful that a negative response will crush me!!!! :nope: I don't know what to do!!! :cry:

Did I mention that my sister just called me a few minutes ago to let me know that she is PREGNANT!!!! YAYYYY!!!! She just got the news today!! I am absolutely thrilled for her and her husband! They've only been TTC since December. hmmmmmm

.......No one in my family knows that I'm trying to have a baby. I can already anticipate all of the comments tomorrow from my parents about me wasting time and taking long to have a baby. They don't know that I've been TTC since September 2014!! :cry:

I'm extremely exited for my sister......but ....... :cry: When will it be my time? :shrug:

In the mean time, I'll resist all feelings of sadness and self-pity, and simply be genuinely happy for my sister.

*Praying for my own good news*

Hi guys.... I'm doing alright. It has been quite a week! My hubby was in a car accident on Monday! So that really had me shaken up! I'm so grateful to God that no one was injured... but boy do we have some car bills ahead of us!

As for my cycle....hmmmmm...the wait continues.... I'm on cd32 ....yeah 32! Having irregular cycles sucks! I can never be certain when my period is due!

Do you guys think I should take a pregnancy test?? I'm so fearful that a negative response will crush me!!!! :nope: I don't know what to do!!! :cry:

Did I mention that my sister just called me a few minutes ago to let me know that she is PREGNANT!!!! YAYYYY!!!! She just got the news today!! I am absolutely thrilled for her and her husband! They've only been TTC since December. hmmmmmm

.......No one in my family knows that I'm trying to have a baby. I can already anticipate all of the comments tomorrow from my parents about me wasting time and taking long to have a baby. They don't know that I've been TTC since September 2014!! :cry:

I'm extremely exited for my sister......but ....... :cry: When will it be my time? :shrug:

In the mean time, I'll resist all feelings of sadness and self-pity, and simply be genuinely happy for my sister.

*Praying for my own good news*

Hello there, I am new to this chat but I can totally sympathize with you. I have been with my dh 8 yrs and have just started ttc My sis in law. Is 27 weeks today and my best friend will b 8.5 months tomorrow. I am through the roof with excitement for them but feel as you do, when will it be my turn. I am on cd14 and have had 4 opk. Still not pos o yea but feel like it is making its way down today as I am getting ovulation cramps!, yah finally. My poor dh, we have been bding every night and was going to take a break today but now that I think the egg has finally making it's appearance I want to try again. I have been temping too and still waiting for those crosshairs.

Aww brandy I'm sorry ! :-( hope your okay. I feel very ill lately I'm now lactose intollerant and gluten free my stomach hurts so much ! Nightmare !!! And I got promoted at work lots of training. So baby making soon I'm buying digital opk tomorrow well I say me but mean DH .. I keep looking at pregnancy tracker to see when I would be due if I got pregnant this month I'm so obsessed haha !! I'd be due December 1st ! Baby dust !!

Haha I am just as obsessed. I am forever looking at my graph on FF. I don't think it will magically change over 5minutes but I can't stop myself. :blush::blush:

Hello all, I have been reading your posts and I totally feel like I gin in with all of you. I too am ttc and am on cd14, fingers crossed for egg day! I really need to quit read and googling. It's become and obsession lol I read that even bding everyday during pos opk time only give you a 30% chance of bop, wow that's just crazy and kind of disappointing. I knew it wouldn't be easy but thought more of like 50% chance. No wonder wwe are all having such a difficult time. Timing has to be absolutely perfect

After 4 days of pos opk and a very strong opk pos last night I finally think my egg is making its appearance, very cramps today and I usually get cramps when I o! Time to bd, again haha poor dh..bding nightly and he gets up for at 245 for work. Haha on well more bd time tonight and hopefully tomorrow morning, determined to catch this egg hahaha come one luck of the Irish, good luck to all my fellow ttc friends, hope the luck of the Irish helps us all :flower::sex::spermy:

Hello smyleegrl! Haha I'm terrible my fertile week starts tomorrow I think. I'm on cycle day 12 today. Google is the worst !!!! I honestly am on it hours. It's just go hard to stop ! Haha be lovely for us all to have December xmas babies ! What's FF? I don't know how you out all these pictures and charts on lol.

Aww tropical doll I hope your family are alright ! What a terrible time for you. I can imagine your sister being pregnant can out a downer on you. Another one of my friends is pregnant and I'm like yay ... but inside I feel like q hen will it be my turn. When will I be blessed with my baby... girl take the test if wither way we will be here. Together untill we all get bfps!

If one more of my friends announces they're pregnant imma cry ! I've been ttc since November 2014. My parents don't know I'm ttc either :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->