Ttc #1 baby would love a buddy

Haha I'm very good with not testing early I always feel like I'd set myself up for bfns and then be a super moody butt!! Aww bless you how are you now ? I had mild cramps last night and some pink with watery cm when I wiped this morning more cramps and red blood filled my liner sorry tmi but think that's the start of af arriving early ! Think im out. I hope your okay. Hugs !!

Aww I'm sorry about AF. She did arrive very early! If it's a lot then it's AF. If it's just a little it may be implantation bleeding. But if it is AF we might be on the same cycle soon because I just started spotting today!! I'm soooo excited because that means that my body is taking care of it by itself so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I won't need medication or surgery. It's just a light pink when I wipe but it's still something!!! I also think my hormones when down just because my symptoms are going away and I cannot wait to get my blood test tomorrow and make sure! Then I have an ultrasound tues

Hello Ladies! My husband and I have been TTC for over a year now. I'm new to any online forum about this, but I would love someone to be able to talk to about it all. I would love to be both of your buddies!

Hey! My DH and I tried for a while but I have pcos so we now go through a fertility clinic for help. Waiting to move on from an ectopic as I type. Have you been using opks or temping?

When we first started trying, I temped for about 2 months, and then lost my mind doing it. Haha. I've been using OPK's every month.
I recently had an HSG done, and haven't got a positive OPK this cycle.
I'm so sorry about your ectopic. :cry:

Hi guys....Thanks for acknowledging me. I'm actually happy that I finally have someone to talk to!! :happydance:

I'm gonna need a dictionary for half of this TTC lingo though!! :laugh2:

I've been TTC for 5 months, and it feels like an eternity!!! I keep feeling so disappointed each month when "Mother Nature" shows up. I was on birth control for almost 3 yrs, and stopped in August / September last year. I assumed that things would just happen immediately, but I guess I was just being naive. Silly me!

However, I've been reading quite a number of posts and realizing that other women have been trying for much longer!.....so I guess I'm still early-ish in the game.

Hi tropical doll!
I'm always really disappointed when AF shows up. What lingo confuses you? I'm sure I know quite a few of them, I've been trolling these forums since we started trying, I've just never found one I like enough to post to until now.

Yeah I can probably help with a lot of the lingo too. Once you hear what they are it's pretty easy. My DH and I have been together for 5 years and this is my first time getting pregnant. I have to take stuff though.

Are you ladies using opks or temping or anything like that? I just use opks. I'm thinking about temping when we TTC again because ladies on here know so much about what's going on with their temps.

Reading all your comments feel like I haven't been here for eternity ! Brandy I'm so sorry big hugs ! I know it was af so oh well onto March I say. Good luck lovely !!

Hello kym lovely to hear from you and tropical doll !!!

Kym - I know what you mean about opks I use the dye ones and I'm like half squinting taking another lol I'm gonna have to get a digital like brandy suggested to me ! What a stress haha

Tropical doll I'm onto my 5th cycle ttc too and yes also my first. I thought like you did I would get pregnant right away because I did threw years ago ended having mc at 10 weeks 3 days and I had a mc in Dec I found out now.

Eugh! Why can't our bodies just give us babies ! Baby dust to everyone of you beautiful ladies ! Praying for you all.

I've been having some symptoms that seem like good symptoms to have. Hopefully Its not just in my head, haha.
I should really look into a digital OPK. It seems like it would be so much easier.

Ok, I've been doing some guess work.......

so "cycle" just refers to a regular menstrual cycle? (or not) I was beginning to wonder if it was some sort of medical-related term, like taking clomid or something (forgive me, I'm really not knowledgeable about this stuff).

Does "mc" stand for miscarriage?

Does "temping" mean temperature testing?

Is "DH" referring to husband?

I'm guessing that "opk" might mean ovulation predicting kit?

"O'ing" is ovulating, right?

And what about "bfn" .....and "AF" ........and "cd2" ......"BDing"...... "EWCM" ??

I feel a tad bit silly not being able to figure out this stuff...but I'll be thankful for any help I can get. :thumbup:

Cycle refers to the days of your cycle. The first day you have a "flow" is considered CD (cycle day) 1.

Yes MC is miscarriage, temping is temping your basel body temp every morning which I actually think people put "BBT" also for that

DH is Dear Husband
Opk is ovulation predictor kit
O'ing is ovulating
BFN is Big fat Negative (on your pregnancy test)
BFP is Big fat positive
AF is aunt flo
CD2 is Cycle day 2 (two days after your flow starts)
BD'ing is baby dancing (doing the deed)
EWCM is egg white cervical mucus (when your fertile or about to O)

Hope these help :)

YESSS I swear by digital OPK's. The dye ones are horrible to tell and it's too much guess work. The digitals are very easy to read and there's no guesswork. PLus it gives you a heads up for when your fertility is "high" which means you will be at your peak in the next couple days. Then you just test until you get your peak sign. I love that it gives you a heads up and you don't have to guess so you can schedule your BD'ing better

That's great. How are you feeling, Brandy?

Tropical Doll, don't feel silly, I had to Google everything when I first set out on this adventure, haha.

Thanks for asking! I'm feeling ok. Still having very light pink when I wipe but nothing to be excited about. Have my U/S tomorrow and can't wait to get some answers. Got my levels checked today but don't know if I will hear back today or not.

How are you ladies today? What CD is everyone on and all that? Is everyone trying on there own? I wish I was in the TTC again but hopefully soon :)

I had to get used to the lingo too !! I'm on cycle day 2. At least you will be able to understand some things and ask questions brandy :) know what's happening. Bug hugs ! I'm off to look at digital opks tomorrow lol

Haha yes they really are 100x better in my opinion than the dye one. Little more money but def worth it.

Well I'm cramping pretty good now. Which is awesome because it feels like a bad case of AF instead of one sided stabbing pain I have to look out for. In my heart I feel like all this is finally going to be ok

Way to stay positive Brandy!
I am on CD 24, hoping for a BFP on Thursday... I haven't really been feeling anything different, the only thing worth noting was on Saturday I woke up with a migraine, and ended up vomiting twice. It came out of nowhere, and since I've been just fine, not really sick or anything.

Keep your chin up you really never know. I didn't have many symtoms either before my BFP. I only had very slightly tender bbs and very creamy CM. That's really all I had and I thought I was out but that wasn't the case. I hope you get your BFP!!! If not we can be cycle buddies because after this I think in a few days I'll be on CD 1 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->