Ttc #1 baby would love a buddy

Willowtree looks like we will be belly buddies, I too am due in july! Congratulations on ur bfp

How r u feeling? My first dr apt isn't until Jan 4, I'll b 11 weeks by then.. I'll b 6 weeks tomorrow and really starting to feel it...super tire and the nausea ...ugh

My dh and I tried since jan for our nuggett..I tried everything...on our 1 yr anniversary..we've been together 9 yrs but finally tied the not last october...we went away and I lived w the motto y.o.l.o..you only live once, I didn't temp, use ovulation kits nothing just enjoyed my husband and food and yes drinks.. after we came home I used ovulation kit and sure enough it was go time..we used preseed and I wore a soft cup and we got it..I got my BFP the day after my husband's bday..it was a great surprise, I was a day late but really crampy so I though af was just making a grand entry...little did I know.. keep your heads upnlafies, I know it's supper hard and stressful...it will happen for u all too! Sending prayers and good vibes ur way!

Congratulations! That's amazing what day in July ? I'm 23rd. It was my first time using concieve plus and it worked ! I reccomended it I also just chilled and thought it wouldn't be my month. It was my forst month using the clear blue ovulation kits with the smiley faces. I was crampy too for a week. I only took the test on a whim. Lol my ultrasound is on 14th jan I've already seen the midwife and applied for my maternity exemption card.

You are not going to believe this but im due the 23rd too! Haha that's so funnny

No way lol that's crazy haha I'm so excited ! Have you had any sickness ?

Happy for you swimmy with your follicles !! I hope you caught the egg this time only time will tell :) lots of baby dust. How are you brandy do you have side effects from femara? When are you due next to ovulate do you think :) I'm throwing thw baby dust at everyone ! Good luck Ab mommy !
I'm officially sick this week nausea is terrible. What's everyone's plans for Christmas.

Hi ladies. Sorry I've been quiet in here. I'm 5dpo. Had a very vivid dream last night. Yesterday had a very sudden sharp twinge that was gone as quick as it came. Also had a tight pressure feeling in my stomach. DH wants me to test but I have to keep saying it's too soon to know. I'm probably going to test at 10dpo on the 10th. I just need to know.

Hi ladies. Sorry I've been quiet in here. I'm 5dpo. Had a very vivid dream last night. Yesterday had a very sudden sharp twinge that was gone as quick as it came. Also had a tight pressure feeling in my stomach. DH wants me to test but I have to keep saying it's too soon to know. I'm probably going to test at 10dpo on the 10th. I just need to know.

I am going to start at 8 dpo! This tight feeling is really giving me hope. I have not experienced this, ever. Hey so we will be testing the same day lol!! I will be 8 dpo when you are 10 dpo.

How fun!

Yes, nauseous but bearable...I found out that if I eat 2 gi get snaps in the morning I really helps..but I get bad bloated stomachs evey night...I gave been trying tums..

How about you how are u feeling ? I'm also experiencing the insomnia ...ugh lol but I'll take all over it

Hope you caught some eggies Swimmy!!! So exciting about the follicles! Did you get to confirm o? Did you pick a test date yet? We're making Christmas dinner at our house for my family on Christmas. Christmas Eve is always with my in laws :). Do you guys have any fun plans for the holidays?

Good luck with testing ladies! That's awesome you're testing on the same day!! Let us know how it goes!!

Willow, hope your nauseousness doesn't get too bad! It's a good thing though! Any other symptoms?

Today is cd 8 for me. Just finished up my Femara and now I just wait until my follicle scan next Monday. Hoping for more than one this time. Other than that, pretty boring this way haha

Yes, nauseous but bearable...I found out that if I eat 2 gi get snaps in the morning I really helps..but I get bad bloated stomachs evey night...I gave been trying tums..

How about you how are u feeling ? I'm also experiencing the insomnia ...ugh lol but I'll take all over it

I'm glad you found something that works ! I've tried ginger ale but that made me more sick. For now bread seems to be working I'm having sandwiches lol I've been getting up 3 times a night to pee. I really wanted pickle in the beginning now I can't go near it. Very strange lol

Brandy - Can't wait for your scan I have my fingers crossed you have a few growing!! Because I have a million cheapies I probably will start testing super early like 8dpo lol i have a serious POAS addiction.

LoveIsAllINo & ABmommy - looks like we are in the tww together :)

Got my cross hairs today. Can't believe I ovulated on CD 14. Hope my eggs were good enough. I think i dropped one the night of cd 14 and then the second one on the afternoon of cd 15 is that possible???
I'm trying to stay positive but I already know if this month is a no go I think I'm going to be really really disappointed ... It sounds horrible but I'm just trying to prepare for BFN's :(

Yeah, me too Swimmy! I'm only on cd8 and already thinking I'm out lol! It's hard to stay positive after a while. I think it's gets easier though because I used to get my hopes up and they would come crashing down. Now I just assume it's a no and I'm good haha

Hello ladies all I want to do is eat weetabix and ham sandwiches lol well everything that doesn't sound disgusting lol. Everyone excited for Xmas I am I've got all my decorations up and am embrasing it nearly all presents wrapped too. I hope you get hood news brandy ! And good luck to you in the tww I really hope you get your bfps ladies what an amazing present it would be :)

Aww, thanks Willow! Going for my scan Monday and then it will be time for lots of bd'ing next week at this time. I plan on testing New Year's Eve. How you been feeling? I still have to Christmas shop haha. Got the tree and decorations up though. I love the lights, so relaxing!

Aww, thanks Willow! Going for my scan Monday and then it will be time for lots of bd'ing next week at this time. I plan on testing New Year's Eve. How you been feeling? I still have to Christmas shop haha. Got the tree and decorations up though. I love the lights, so relaxing!

Yeah good luck brandy ! Catch that egg ! I love christmas lights and late night shopping ! Your going to enjoy christmas I know I am best time of year. I'm feeling nauseous on and off this week. But all good thanks

Brandy - my fingers are crossed! Hope you catch the egg.

Willow - sorry you have been feeling so poorly hope it doesn't last much longer.

AFM - trying very hard not to start testing this early (which is crazy) darn POAS addiction. I've been kind of a grinch this christmas season. I love the lights but buying gifts is not something I like doing. I love spending time with family and everything but could we do it without all the gifts lol? Hoping by next week I have a bfp lol

Aww thank you so much ladies! Means a lot. I'll let you know how the follicle scan goes Monday. If I can trigger that night I'm not testing until New Year's Eve. I don't plan on it working but we have been trying to save for IVF incase. Idk why but I'm just really relaxed this cycle. I haven't poas once! Just have to keep it up for 3 more weeks haha!

Swimmy I know exactly what you mean about buying gifts haha!! How many dpo are you? I usually start testing around 8dpo but def not this time.

Willow, feel better Hun! Lots of saltines and 7up!! And those ham sandwiches you were talking about haha

Im only 7dpo but i'm already feeling out. I feel just like last cycle, not at all like my cycles i've gotten a bfp :( Not gonna lie already took a test yesterday (thank god for cheepo's lol). Did some online gift shopping so most of my gifts are now done. The rest I think I'm doing gift cards, and the other I have to go for a drive to pick up lol. Just cant seem to shake this winter blues

Man, we need our cycles to be closer!! I'm going for my follicle scan Monday and will hopefully o on Wednesday if everything looks good. Fingers crossed for you Swimmy!! With those follicles you def have a good chance this month! I'm just hoping for two! I did a lot of my shopping online also! It's a lot easier and saves a lot of time. I'll probably be on here a lot more in my tww because I get obsessive like that but I'm trying to just ignore this month. We shall see haha

Aww swimmy you never know this could be it :) I really hope so are you testing every day as you have a poas addiction. Brandy how's the Bd'ing haha hope it all goes well and you catch your egg ! Yeah christmas lights are relaxing I've got stacks of wrapped presents now under the tree ready to give and more to go lol I wish we didn't give presents be a use all the money is always a problem and I feel we've lost the true meaning of what christmas is about I'd rather spend the day with my loved ones cooking playing games ect and not have to worry about who gets what and if they'll like it lol

AFM I went for an early scan ! I thought I wasn't going to get one I was so nervous and excited at the same time. I had a vaginal one and I was 8 weeks exactly saw it's little heart beating and arms and legs forming was measuring 1 day ahead of what I thought. Everything is well that you all for your constant encouragement and kind words. I pray your time is soon and you have perfect healthy pregnancies :)

Brandy don't worry you can chat like crazy during ur tww I'll be on to listen lol. That is how I've been this tww hahaha can't wait to hear about your scan tomorrow!!!

Willow - no joke this year I seriously asked my family if we could do away with gifts and just have a good time together ... they were not going for it neither was my DH :( I can't stand how many people just about the gifts. Yay for your scan that is so exciting!!! I'm glad everything is going so well!!!

AFM - I took a test today and was thinking I just had line eye and went to work. Then about an hour later my DH messaged me and asked why I didn't tell him I had gotten a +???? I'm very confused. I'm betting its just a evap line but now i'm super nervous to test tomorrow. ugh one more impatient day at a time lol

Anything? I can totally see lines in person but I hate the photos. Can't wait to see what tomorrows looks like

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0567.jpg
    IMG_0567.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 11
Anything? I can totally see lines in person but I hate the photos. Can't wait to see what tomorrows looks like

Swimmy I see the second line keep testing won't you ! Fingers crossed ! I'm excited !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->