Ttc #1 baby would love a buddy

Thank you Swimmy! Means a lot. It's gotta be my time soon! I'm pretty calm this cycle for the most part about it. I think you get used to it after a while lol. 11 days until testing! It seems to be going by pretty fast so far! Everytime I get the urge to be obsessive I just do something else. I don't feel any different. The only thing I have is my ovaries have like pinches in them. Idk if it's because I had a really hard o or what. I was pretty sore the next day after! And it wasn't from bd'ing lol

The rum and coke idea is good if they will believe you! I'd get busted out though with people I know lol. I'll be past all the holidays. Well I better think of something for if I get my bfp on nye!! I might just use the hungover idea ;-) Anyone else have pinches in their ovaries around 4dpo? I don't think I've had them like this but I haven't been sore after o since I got pregnant in February

I'm sorry you were feeling down brandy :-( I feel bad for posting sometimes because I don't it to seem like im rubbing it in. I know it will happen for you I believe !! Have you had any more symptoms in your tww ? I've heard pinching is a good sign I just hope this is it for you. I'm not feeling very festive any longer lol I did get a 32 piece Ferrero rocher box from work as a present and I keep staring at it haha

Willow, don't feel bad for posting! You deserve it! We've been talking on here for almost a year so I know you do! My progesterone was just getting me down for a couple days. I'm 6dpo today so I'm past all that now thank God!! Still not feeling much. Only have had the pressure move down lower now. It doesn't hurt just noticeable. Only a couple of other things but I think it's because of other reasons. Like chocolate sounds soooo nasty and I'm getting so sick of sugar but I think that's because it's around me so much that I'm getting sick of it. Stuff like that. Idk anymore because I felt way more last month but it was a bfn so who knows lol. Maybe I'm just getting used to the progesterone or something. Halfway done with the tww tomorrow!! Woo hoo! How you been feeling?

Willow no don't feel bad I love having you on here! I think I have some bad news I noticed the last 2 days while putting my progesterone in that my cervix is open.... All of my mc had this. :cry:

Sorry to hear that Swimmy. You never know though! You have to keep positive until you have a reason not to be!!! How were your levels this week?

Willow, I am sorry if you thought I was talking about you ladies on this board, but I wasnt. It's people in my life but I usually am good at not comparing my ttc with others buuuuut sometimes I slip.

Did any of you ladies fee anything at 7dpo? I don't feel a thing! Last month I had a lot of pressure and bloating, then this month nothing! Just ovary feelings once in a while but that's it. I think I'm going to prepare myself for another bfn round.

Only thing I had 7dpo was some breast tenderness but I have that even if af is coming. Fingers still crossed!

I'm trying to stay positive. I'm just gonna stop checking my cervix whatever is gonna happen will. Nothing I can do about it. I'm just gonna wait until the 4th and see what is what. My last hcg doubled again within 48 hours. I just wish it was higher. 18dpo it's 343. Last 2 days my back has been killing me I think I pulled it at work :( anyway horrible storm here lots of hail and rain not very christmasie

That's true Swimmy. It really is going to work out how it does weather you worry or not. At least your u/s is soon! Hopefully you'll see a little heartbeat <3

It's been rainy here also. DEF not Christmassy lol

Thanks I know how you feel though I used to get so jealous of people who are pregnant I think it's normal when your trying yourself and haven't managed to get there yet. I'm still in shock tbh I'll be 10 weeks tomorrow where's that gone 3 weeks untill my next u/s. Aww swimmy try not to worry be positive you have an u/s soon ? I did feel sick around that time possibly from 8 dpo had to wee more too. It's raining and cold here no snow or ice for us yet. Wishing everyone a very happy Christmas hope you have a brilliant day with friends and family !!

I have just been so sleepy the last few days just going going going. I really just need a few day stretch off work where I don't have to drive a ton of hours to go to family stuff. Am I a bad person if I say I'm sick and don't drive 5 hours to go to another family party this up coming weekend? this will be my 4th week in a row of driving on my days off. Feeling a little better my symptoms are getting worse and my cervix seems to be closing (ya i know i said i wouldn't check lol)

Brandy - any news on testing??

I have just been so sleepy the last few days just going going going. I really just need a few day stretch off work where I don't have to drive a ton of hours to go to family stuff. Am I a bad person if I say I'm sick and don't drive 5 hours to go to another family party this up coming weekend? this will be my 4th week in a row of driving on my days off. Feeling a little better my symptoms are getting worse and my cervix seems to be closing (ya i know i said i wouldn't check lol)

5 hours is a very long drive tbh Idlf I were you I'd be considering the same thing but depends on what's happening who's there ect if it's someone you haven't seen for a long time I'd be inclined to go. But I know the tiredness I'm week 10 and just getting over the tiredness but now nausea is back lol. You and your cervix haha I haven't checked mine just going with the flow I'm going to London tomorrow on a trip bought for me for Christmas so excited !!

5 hours is a very long drive tbh Idlf I were you I'd be considering the same thing but depends on what's happening who's there ect if it's someone you haven't seen for a long time I'd be inclined to go. But I know the tiredness I'm week 10 and just getting over the tiredness but now nausea is back lol. You and your cervix haha I haven't checked mine just going with the flow I'm going to London tomorrow on a trip bought for me for Christmas so excited !!
Swimmy how do you go about getting a ticker like the one you have ? Can I do it on here ?

Glad everyone is doing well! Let us know how both your ultrasounds go!

I'm 11dpo and bfn here. Surprise surprise. Over it......

willowtree24 - yay for London!!! that will be fun. I just googled pregnancy ticker and clicked on the 1st link lol. I'm trying to be more positive about being pregnant and not so negative that it will fail. Even though today my symptoms are gone :( gonna have betas done one more time in the morning (i'm sure my doc will think im even more crazy lol)

Brandy_R - damn :( I wanted you to have a bfp! my fingers are still crossed. you deserve some good news

Thanks Swimmy. I think I got a couple more days and then I'm officially out. Trigger just got out yesterday. One good thing is we decided to do our hybrid cycle next cycle!! Today was a rough one in the beginning but it's ending nicely and that's all I can ask for. I'll let you all how the next few days goes.

When's your ladies u/s?

Hey guys ! Swimmy I've tried to do the tracker think I've cracked it lol. London was fab had a blast. Now for new year then onto next year were house hunting now need a better place new beginnings in January. I'm sure everything will be fine :) I now how hard it is not to worry and let your mind wonder I took it every day at a time I think that's all you can do and be positive I believe ! Brandy your still not out are you testing tomorrow ?

Yeah, I'm out! 16dpo today. I stopped my progesterone yesterday so af should be here tomorrow or so. Onto our hybrid cycle.

Love the trackers ladies! It's cool to see how big your babies are!

Ok something happened and my computer said i reported a post...I surly hope not...so sorry if I did...ugh

Hey ladies, again sorry it's been a while .. it's been crazy here...

Swimmy stay positive.. I didn't have be many symptoms other then sore boobs weeks 5 and 6...7 I had days where I was taking test bc I had no symptoms at all.. not one.. but here I am 11 weeks tomorrow..so keep praying and stay positive and enjoy your Lil nugget

Brandy ur chart looks amazing.. I didn't get my bfp until I was 2 days late for af.. I implanted on Fri and got my bfn sat afternoon..so don't count your self out until that witch comes, and I pray she doesn't

Willow..how r u feeling..this week was terrible for me. The others weren't too bad.. 1st dr apt monday...can't wait to hear that heart beat!
Hope everyone had a wonderful new years! Fingers crossed for some sticky beans..baby dust to all

Smyleegrl - im glad everything is going so well for you. Hope your right about the symptoms mine have been coming and going randomly. Hoping tomorrow I get some good news.

Brandy - how are you doing? Ready for that super cycle?

Ok something happened and my computer said i reported a post...I surly hope not...so sorry if I did...ugh

Hey ladies, again sorry it's been a while .. it's been crazy here...

Swimmy stay positive.. I didn't have be many symptoms other then sore boobs weeks 5 and 6...7 I had days where I was taking test bc I had no symptoms at all.. not one.. but here I am 11 weeks tomorrow..so keep praying and stay positive and enjoy your Lil nugget

Brandy ur chart looks amazing.. I didn't get my bfp until I was 2 days late for af.. I implanted on Fri and got my bfn sat afternoon..so don't count your self out until that witch comes, and I pray she doesn't

Willow..how r u feeling..this week was terrible for me. The others weren't too bad.. 1st dr apt monday...can't wait to hear that heart beat!
Hope everyone had a wonderful new years! Fingers crossed for some sticky beans..baby dust to all

Thanks !! How exciting ! Bet you can't wait do you get to record it on your phone ? My 12 weeks scan is just under 2 weeks and my midwife said I get to record thw heartbeat on my phone. I did see the heartbeat at my 8 week ultrasound just not hear it but everything looked good. I've not been as tired little bit of nausea and bowel problems tmi haha also major food aversions I didn't believe in food aversions and now I'm like ... yeah I get it now lol getting a bump it's probably bloat but hey lol I've only told my family so far and 1 friend but it's getting harder to hide lol how are you feeling now ? :')

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->