• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ttc #1 baby would love a buddy

I can't wait to share my baby gender news with you guys later !! :) hope your all well

aw swimmy that is so hard! kind of crazy of him not to take it! so heres hoping he comes around and realizes it is the best thing for your family!

willow: omg yay!!! cant believe its the 25th already this month has flown by! guess we will know if you are right in thinking its a girl! good luck :)

afm: no positive OPK yet...ugh :( af is due in about 13 days so maybe i'll get one in the next day or two. i would be so much less stressed if i got a positive OPK even once in my whole TTC but i never have...although this is the first time ive been very rigid about doing them every day at the same time, so maybe ive just missed them before...i do think i must be ovulating because i only miss every third af now..like i'll get one for 2 months in a row, and then miss one, and so on...so hoping things are turning around. also hoping being on the diet is going to help, as im sure the extra weight and unhealthy lifestyle i was living were not helping my situation! lol

Willow - can't believe today is the day you find out!! cant wait!

Mama - yeah it sounds like you have some months that you might not be ovulating. Do you temp? sometimes opk's wouldn't give me +'s but with temping i could see better what was going on. I can't say much on the weight situation seeing as how I'm not near my ideal weight but I moved closer to eating a palio diet (more organic ect) and felt so much better and managed to lose some weight. I can't wait for you to get your bfp Im super rooting for you.

AFM - we got a ton of snow over night. it had been like 55 degrees now we have over a foot ... thanks michigan lol. I thought I was feeling better but today I've been yucky sick, I worked 2 extra shifts this week and pushed myself a little harder than I would have liked. Now I have a nice 4 day weekend :) Trying to work out things with my DH, he is going to go back to his old job a few days a week and work his new job sense he likes it better. yay for compromise!

im so glad you and dh sorted things out! happy for you both :) i dont temp, but thinking about looking into it, not really sure how it works so i will need to do a bit of googling first! lol

Just quickly petting you all know I'm having a healthy baby .... GIRL and I threw up on the way there lol got about 20 pics including 4d. X

Mama - lol it's not hard just need a basal therm. I got mine at meijers, then I loved the fertility friend app it tracks your temp and detects ovulation for you. But still use opks because it only lets you know after the fact. It just is super helpful in letting you see how your progesterone levels are doing. Google helps a lot haha.

Willow - yay team pink!!! So exciting!!

Thanks everyone I'm still in shock went to buy some girl bits after the scan ! Who couldn't resist !! :cloud9:

Attachments

• 1456483091209.jpg
    1456483091209.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 3
omg willow sooo cute!!! i have always dreamed of having a baby girl! soooo happy for you☺️

Willow that is just so exciting! So happy for you :) I honestly can't decide if I would rather have a boy or girl I flip flop multiple times a day lol. Baby girls defiantly have cuter cloths I think. We bought a few more outfits yesterday cute one that has little hippos on it :) but sad news for me, on my way over to my hometown. My grandpa is doing poorly and we are thinking about hospice :( he has Alzheimer's and that's a horrible disease that is already taking him from us slowly but I'm selfish because I really wanted one picture of him with our baby :( he loves kids and babies so it would have just been a little bit of happiness to him. Here's to hoping he turns around.

Willow that is just so exciting! So happy for you :) I honestly can't decide if I would rather have a boy or girl I flip flop multiple times a day lol. Baby girls defiantly have cuter cloths I think. We bought a few more outfits yesterday cute one that has little hippos on it :) but sad news for me, on my way over to my hometown. My grandpa is doing poorly and we are thinking about hospice :( he has Alzheimer's and that's a horrible disease that is already taking him from us slowly but I'm selfish because I really wanted one picture of him with our baby :( he loves kids and babies so it would have just been a little bit of happiness to him. Here's to hoping he turns around.

Hey swimmy and mama sorry I haven't replied to your comments I've been too selfish today and had abit goung on also. I'm sorry swimmy about your grandpa ! I really hope he isn't suffering in any way I can totally relate to this me and dh went to see his grandma today she is in a home she also has alzheimers and muscular distrophy we got told she only has 2 weeks left she doesn't respond hardly and cannot talk or move now we went today to suprise her about having a baby girl we took pics and outfits and me dh and dhs grandad were trying to get her attention showing her all thw clothes it was really sad because in some ways we knew she wasn't really there. Dhs grandad got so upset saying shed of absolutely loved this :-( we tried our best to get it through to her that she's going to have a great grandaughter but she sadly won't be here to see her. So I understand and am here for you :) I'm so glad you and dh compromised about his job :) very good news. I'm glad everything is going well with your pregnancy!

Willow you haven't been selfish silly you have just had a lot of fun and exciting things going on totally understandable :)
My grandpa is doing better they had to drain a lot of fluid off of both of his lungs but today I got him sitting at the edge of the bed and he actually ate all of his breakfast and lunch poor man hasn't wanted to eat for days. I felt a little bit like a bully but I'm a nurse and I wanted his exactly lab results and I wanted to talk with his doctors directly sense no one seemed to be talking to each other. We have a good plan going now. My grandma is knitting us a beautiful baby blanket and wanted to make sure I like the colors lol.

I have to call my ob on Monday I got a weird letter about how they do insurance now and payments (I super hate dealing with insurance issues its so stressful)

Willow you haven't been selfish silly you have just had a lot of fun and exciting things going on totally understandable :)
My grandpa is doing better they had to drain a lot of fluid off of both of his lungs but today I got him sitting at the edge of the bed and he actually ate all of his breakfast and lunch poor man hasn't wanted to eat for days. I felt a little bit like a bully but I'm a nurse and I wanted his exactly lab results and I wanted to talk with his doctors directly sense no one seemed to be talking to each other. We have a good plan going now. My grandma is knitting us a beautiful baby blanket and wanted to make sure I like the colors lol.

I have to call my ob on Monday I got a weird letter about how they do insurance now and payments (I super hate dealing with insurance issues its so stressful)

Yeah haha all exciting things happening atm got another scan on the 9th my anomaly scan hope evey thing is fine at this scan seemed so at my last one she's very active but I have an anterior placenta at the front of my belly so it's why I don't feel as much movement yet :') I'm really pleased he's feeling better yeah it's like your the bad person but your trying to do your best for them when we used give grandma medication she used to scream thinking we were trying to kill her it was horrible. How are you feeling this week ? My MIL has bought loads of nice clothes for her they are really nice she's coming to our next scan as my mum came to the last one :) i don't mind as it's nice for everyone to be a part of the journey

We've settled on a name for her and I think we will stick with it not sure when to reveal it might wait until after birth.

well i am starting clomid on my next cycle! heres hoping something comes of it!!!

Willow - i don't seen any harm in waiting until after she's born to say the name. My mother is already trying to push names our way lol its been driving me crazy.

mama - is this your 1st round of clomid, I can't remember. Fingers are sooo crossed!

yes swimmy! i've never had any kind of assistance, but i've done OPKs every day for months and never have gotten a positive, so my doctor decided i am not ovulating and that i need a push, so we're gonna try 50 mg days 3-7 on my next cycle and see how that goes! i have seen sooo many success stories so i'm feeling super positive about it!

yes swimmy! i've never had any kind of assistance, but i've done OPKs every day for months and never have gotten a positive, so my doctor decided i am not ovulating and that i need a push, so we're gonna try 50 mg days 3-7 on my next cycle and see how that goes! i have seen sooo many success stories so i'm feeling super positive about it!

Hey mama hope the clomid works for you very positive news for you bet your excited to get going :) goos luck how are you feeling about this month

Hey everyone I've got my anomaly scan on wed morning and am very hopeful everything is going as it should be and I have a healthy little girl. :) can't wait to see her again. Do you know what your having yet swimmy ?

hey willow! i am so so excited to be starting on the clomid! as i know ovulation is my problem, and i have a super good feeling about all of it! this month im sure im out as i took a small break as my fiance was out of town for 2 weeks, and just wanted to take some time off of the stress! bow just waiting for af to arrive so i can start the clomid! af is due around the 9th, didnt get one last month so thinking i'll probably get it this month, i hope anyways! i do not want to wait any longer to start with the clomid! lol

you'll have to let us know how your scan goes :) im so glad things are going well for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->