Ttc #1 baby would love a buddy

willow im sorry i made you crave the cake! hahaha i went to the store and bought a cheesecakesampler last night😂 it was delish! im hoping it means something!!! good luck trying to find some good mat clothes!

Finger crossed for you mama hoping its a good sign... Goodluck and am here waiting with you...
The waiting part can be crazy though....:happydance:

thanks miracle! yes it is brutal!! testing on saturday i think! fingers crossed for us both!

I can't wait to see for you guys to test!!!

I was thinking my nausea/vomiting was done but yesterday (on my 5 hour car ride lol) it came back full force. Throwing up on the side of the highway in the rain wasn't a great way to end my girls weekend lol. But I was glad I got to go out and spend time with my girls

I was thinking my nausea/vomiting was done but yesterday (on my 5 hour car ride lol) it came back full force. Throwing up on the side of the highway in the rain wasn't a great way to end my girls weekend lol. But I was glad I got to go out and spend time with my girls

Haha brilliant ! You think it's gone don't you ... them bam hello what I had for dinner haha I was sick a fee days ago when I woke up. It's so random. Hope you feel better

oh swimmy thats brutal haha! glad to hear you had a nice weekend :)

Swimmy will you find out the gender ? I have to wait until I'm 20 weeks seems ages away but I'm sure it be worth the wait! I'm moving house tomorrow and still have tonnes to pack. Then I go to worl tomorrow and come back to a new house. Hope I don't go back to the old one lol

I can't decide I don't want to but my DH does, we've kind of been arguing about it even though it's ages away lol. I think my scan would be between 18-20 weeks. I think I've finally hit a calm about it and I'm not as worried about mc

yay swimmy thats awesome! so i couldnt wait and tested today...BFN, but af didnt come til jan 7 last month so it is still a bit early...im kinda feeling out for this month though :( hoping af will show up so i can keep trying...but i doubt i will get one for a third month in a row, that would just be too normal ;) lol

Hey ladies ...sorry it's been so long..been b us trying to figure out what I'm doing w.my job next year...brandy so sorry praying for a bfp..mama u too..I love this group..swimmy loved the pics and willow such a cute bump...

Afm..I'm still bleeding,...went to dr on monday and I still have a big bleed in my uterus.. she referred me to a high risk dr..my apt is next thus with thrm..I have anatomy scan on tues..so I get to see the baby more.. we found out Monday what we r having and it's a....GIRL...Isabella... we r so excitedd...I'm getting a belly and no clothes r fitting lol never thought I'd b excited about that .. we ordered our crib, it'll b here tom! Still so scared about the bleeding I'm still having and also passing long stringy clots which makes me even more nervous but baby girl is great,,dr said she's long w.long legs...praying it's just the subchorionic hemorrhage. .dr seems to think it still is but she's concerned I'm bleeding and my bleed hadn't changed in size.. ugh frustrated next Thurs can't come soon enough

Sending baby dust to u lovely ladies and prayers for healthy babies! And ore bfp soon!!!
I would post some pics but still don't know how haha I'm workin on it lol

Haha brilliant ! You think it's gone don't you ... them bam hello what I had for dinner haha I was sick a fee days ago when I woke up. It's so random. Hope you feel better

Thankfully mine is gone but rt b4 it went away I discovered that sour candy helped tremendously ..I ate sour patch kids like it was my job hahah

I haven't felt sick at all the last few days so im hoping that last really bad one is it :) its suppose to get better around 11-12 weeks right?? i hate waiting for my next appointment in 2 weeks lol I just want a sign I actually made it out of the 1st trimester for once lol. How is everyone else doing?

im good :) still BFN here but technically af is due tomorrow i guess so theres still hope...no cravings at all so im feeling pretty out this month...guess we will see!

symptoms lol not cravings, cravings are the only "symptom" im having haha

so i did a test today, which is exactly 1 month from that start of last af...and i swear i saw a suuuuuper faint bfp...i could not for the life pf me get a picture, and i could very well be seeing things and going crazy...but i could have sworn there was a hint of pink there...so im gonna get a CB digital and test again in a few days...trying not to get my hopes up, but i swear it was there lol

this is the best pic i could get...super bad quality and i think the quality even went down when i attached it...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 5
mama mine wouldn't show a line in a picture for a few days it drove me nuts lol i really hope this is it for you!!! can't wait!!

haha im gonna stop at the pharmacy on my way home from work abd grab more tests! heres hoping!!!!

haha im gonna stop at the pharmacy on my way home from work abd grab more tests! heres hoping!!!!

goodluck mama finger crossed for you....waiting impatiently

as for me am 11DPO and i tested on 9-10 DPO and got a BFN,for some reason i have lost hope. :cry:

Sorry haven't been on here in a while moved house was crazy busy and had / have no Internet yet for a few more days. I'm sorry you haven't had your bfps mama and miracle and brandy !! Lots of baby dust to you lovely ladies ! Congratulations on a baby girl smyleegrl! That's fantastic news I really hope your being taken care of and taking it easy I'm sp glad your baby is ok :)

AFM I had my 26 week midwife appointment and she couldn't find the heartbeat with the doppler so I had to go to hospital for a scan but everything was good baby was hiding in a strange position. I'm starting to get tighter in my work clothes. Lol got my anatomy scan on 9th of march and get to find out the gender. Everyone thinks boy but I have a feeling girl. Hope everyone is well and having a good week :)

just took another test and huge BFN :( so saddddddd and i didnt get af so now i dont even know when im likely to ovulate...stupid body! why is it as soon as you start TTC everything goes out of whack?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->