• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ttc #1 baby would love a buddy

Willow - when do you find out about your testing of cf?

smyleegrl - it's so good to hear from you :) so glad your baby girl is growing like a weed so exciting!

AFM - had a very scary few days. I started having large clots pass and cramping while at work. Went down to ER and my potassium and sodium levels were dangerously low. They started me on replacement but I had a small seizure while i was there. When I came back around they gave me an ultrasound and baby was ok thank god. She was in there wiggling around and had a nice strong heart beat. I swear I sobbed the hole time waiting for them to just say something was wrong with her. Once my levels got back up to normal, the headache's I've been having for weeks went away, and i felt so much better. I feel like such a moron that I never asked my doctor to check my electrolytes with being so sick all the time. (I had kind of been down playing my morning sickness to her.) So now I will get blood drawn every week. I just really hope it didn't hurt the baby at all :(

Glad u and baby girl are ok! That's very scary, glad it was something they cld fix and quickly!

oh my gosh swimmy so scary!!! so glad you're both okay!!

smylee: thanks for the update:) how far along are you now?! you're naming her Laikyn? i love that :)

willow when do you find out more about the cyctic fiberosis thing?!

ugh more scary stuff for me. My fluid levels were low, I have to go in for a repeat scan next week and see if they improved. I was like ok so I increase water I can do that. But this doctor (not my usual doc) came in to talk to me and was very scary about it. He just walked in and said drink more or your baby will crush the cord and die, so unless you don't want this kid drink even when your sick. I was a little shocked at his brashness. I'm all for telling patients the truth but I also think there is a way to say things.

I can't really feel her move a lot so idk if shes ok or not, but now im freaking out that I'm gonna go back in 9 days and she will be dead.

omg swimmy😢 i am sure everything will be okay! i can't believe the doctor put it like that...like does he honestly think you don't want the baby? does he know what you've gone through to get to this point?! UGH that makes me so mad! but good luck, drink lots of water and get some rest and im sure little girl will be okay❤️

Oh AFM...still no AF :( hoping she shows up in the beginning of april, so next week prob! this month has just dragged because i cant wait to start the clomid! i just have such a great feeling about it, and i want to start now! lol will keep everyone posted about it☺️

mama i really hope you start soon! not fair she didn't show up when you wanted her to!! ugh!

My regular OB called me today, and apologized a million times for what he said to me. She said if they were worried that much they would have admitted me to a hospital. My levels were above 5 and anything under that is critical. So hopefully its just from me not drinking enough. I'm not gonna like im still worried and this week is gonna drag on but gonna try and stay positive.

Swimmy that's awful! I'm sure she will b ok! Just keep drinking those fluids! I drive k a lot..I'm so sick of water haha

Mama yea we decided on laikyn we had isabella but then realized how many isabella there r.. I'm 6 months as of thurs.24 weeks..can't belive how fast it's going! 4 more months to go
Hope af comes soon so u can start ur clomind!
Swimmy keep us updated, praying for u
Mama sending u baby dust

thanks smylee!! ya its a big pain in the butt this waiting around...hoping af shows up in the next few days though...and i love the name laikyn more than isabella, its unique and adorable :) 24 weeks thats insane..i cant wait to be there! haha

i am getting sooooo impatient!!! come on already AF😩

Had dr apt today..it was fantastic..baby is great and huge..she's 1 lb 14 Oz rt now...measuring now 10 days ahead..her head is in the 88 percentile for growth...bif head like daddy haha and her legs r 84%..tall like mama and her belly 54% almost avg lol can't believe how big she is and how much room she's taking up already lol hematoma is still gone and her bowel was ckear!! No more high risk dr..he said I can go back to my reg on! Best news yet..now if the hubs will just agree to fly home for shower hehe

It's weird huh.wishing for af....hope she flies in on that broom soon!

smylee thats awesome!!! im so glad everythings going well!! i had a tiny bit of spotting about 20 mins ago along with cranping the last day or two and this is the time of month AF usually shows up so im crossing everything i have hoping this is it!!! for the first time in this whoooole ttc journey i will welcome AF with open arms!!

smylee - so glad she is growing so well and that you are no longer high risk! Hoping I get good news on Friday.

mama - I hope this is it, I want you to be able to start clomid!

ugh no bleeding at all today idk whats going on, soooo frustrating

although my nipples are quite sensitive starting today and i have cramping so im sure af is on her way!

i hate when our bodies play tricks on us :( not cool! i hope you start in the next few days.

Anyone doing anything fun for spring break?

i am getting soooo completely annoyed and impatient...UGH lol.

and not spring break here! i'm in canada, in fact we got literally 7 inches of snow last night so that sucked! its melting pretty fast cause its above freezing thankfully, but doesnt feel very spring-y! haha

lol we got snow too. i wish April would make up its mind! one day its nice and the next its snowing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->