• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ttc #1 baby would love a buddy

Memo to self don't fly when pregnant lol it makes you so uncomfortable. Hope everyone had a good weekend!

Willow it's nice you are off work now. I'm working right up to delivery so i have more time off with the baby 12 weeks is not gonna feel like enough :(

oh no swimmy! sucks it was uncomfortable! did you fly to vegas?? howd it go?

I can't imagine flying whilst this pregnant I struggle to get out of bed now haha. I'm just keeping going it is nice not being at work lol we get 39 weeks paid so I have a while. Until next April I'll be paid until which is really good. I have another scan tomorrow this is my 2nd scan of 4 growth scans so let's see how much she weighs this time I'm guessing 5lb 2 think she's on the heavier side. I wish I hadn't booked tickets to see James bay when I'll be 38 weeks now as getting back and forth to the toilet may be a struggle even if I'm on the aisle seat lol. Is someone throwing your shower for you swimmy ? How's temping going mama what CD are you on

temping is going as good as it can, a little wonky cause i work nights so hard to find a schedule that works, however yesterday and today i had a random temp drop...like from 37.2 to 36.5! also today ive had a super increased heart rate so no idea whats going on with me! im on CD 16 today :)

Needing some marriage advice gals - so while on vacation in Vegas this last weekend. I woke up at around midnight and my brother and husband were gone. I sent a few text/calls an no answer. Finally around 530 in the morning (now pretty worried) I GPS'ed my husbands phone and found them in a strip club downtown. I already was not super comfortable with my body and pregnancy I will admit has made it so much worse. So I sent one more text saying I knew were they were and I don't appreciate that he didn't at least tell me he was going out so I didn't worry. Shock my brother and him blew up my phone and were back at the house in 15 minutes (my brother asking me to lie to his gf about where they where). I'm just very uncomfortable by the whole situation. the Idea of him out with naked girls all night to me sounds like cheating but he doesn't seem to think its the same thing. am I over reacting? we have talked about it a few times sense it happened and he has apologized and said it won't happen again, but then keeps saying he wouldn't have told me if I hadn't found out so I wouldn't be upset. Should I just let this go?

on a funny note of Vegas - willow i totally got stuck in the airplane bathroom. we hit turbulence and i slid off the toilet and got wedged between the door and the seat. took me like 10 minutes to get up hahaha. Never again will i fly pregnant nope nope nope! I am having a shower next week :) I've already had friends start shipping things to my house so i don't have to drive it all back (shower is 2 hours away). Can't believe how much this kid has taken over already lol.

Mama - I also work nights so i know how crazy that can be trying to temp. I always went with a temp from my longest time of sleep. So nights I worked I would go to bed and set an alarm for like 2pm and temp then. Nights i had off I would sleep and then temp at 630am when my DH got up for work. I did notice a little bit of a flux in temps (higher after I worked) but very little ones. I still could very clearly see a pattern once I got going. :) good luck!

hmm swimmy thats difficult because different people would see those things differently, like i personally wouldnt really have a problem with him being there, but at the same
time id want him to tell me and not sneak out while i was asleep...i mean right now he seems sincerely sorry and maybe he just didnt think it was a big deal, but now that he knows your views on it hopefully he respects them.

To be honest if I was in that situation I would feel upset that he couldn't tell me where he was going and it is a bit like sneaking around and I don't like that. The place would bother me too lol. My partner isn't like that at all he doesn't even go out drinking so I'm not used to him going out really. I would love him too though if he started going out and lying to me then I would wonder what was up. I hope this have improved and you've managed to talk about it. You just need to let him know how it made you feel and your view on it . Haha getting stuck in the toilet I can't even reach sinks anymore my belly is huge lol I think she's dropped now my belly is so low. I don't know weather you guys believe in this but I went to see a psychic and she told Mey baby will arrive in 3 weeks at 37 weeks and will weigh roughly 7 lb 12 born around the 3rd of July. We shall see if all this comes true lol. And she will have red hair like me

ouu thats neat! even if it isnt true its still fun to see if that actually happens that way!

I know mama not long it's scary thinking she's going to be here soon I've washed the last of her clothes now and the cot is up. Been going to my antenatal classes once a week and now she weighs 4lb 5 + that was at 32 weeks. How is your cycle going? I hope your getting some good symptoms!

that is awesome! sadly im sure im out this cycle...no confirmed O and i havent had any symptoms of even O'ing let alone pregnancy...on CD 25 today...if af doesnt show in the next week or so i will test, but im sure i am out, unless i happen to ovulate later lol but its already so late i dont see it happening :( if this cycle doesnt work out im gonna take a break from clomid, and try to just calm down a bit, maybe switch to NTNP for a couple months and try and bring my weight down as im sure its not helping...i had regular cycles before i gained weight so im very sure it has something to do with why im having so much trouble, im sure losing say 40 pounds will help, which i can easily do in a few months if i stick to my diet and go for walks every day, so heres hoping it helps :)

Willow - it will be so interesting to see if that's how it works out :) yay for the belly drop! and yay for having babies room all ready! I still feel like I have so much to do and its freaking me out hahaha

mama - I saw a huge change in my cycles with weight loss. I lost about 20 lbs and felt so much better. I know you can do it! I'm sorry this cycle didn't work out for you :(

You never know mama could of ovulated later I hope that's the case. I'm keeping fingers crossed. You've got some tests haven't you did you get them off amazon for a pack? I know how you feel I started the eat better and go out lots of fresh air and did me the world of good. Also dh is a gym addict and he takes protein shakes and all that stuff I didn't know this but he stopped taking it and we got pregnant Couple months after I strongly believe that had an impact. Wish you best of luck I've been trying to eat lots of fruit veg fiber calcium ect in my diet trying to get abit of everything in. :) hey swimmy how are you getting on what's left to do ? I just need to iron the things I've put in my hospital bag ect babies bag is done and the room is a little messy bit just going to decide where things will go.

Willow - I feel like i don't have anything done. I need to wash all of the cloths and bedding still. Still need to get a car seat and stroller eek! Haven't packed a bag yet but I figure I will pack one around 34 weeks. What all are you packing for the baby? I know we need some outfits but I'm not really sure what else to bring. And what all did you pack for yourself?
My shower is on tuesday so I figure whatever we don't get from that we will go and get the rest of what we are missing, and then I will start on the loads and loads of laundry hahaha. I woke up today with a horrible cold yuck! trying to tough it out at work tonight lots of OJ and soup lol

Also idk if you have been emailing with brandy at all but she might be doing IVF in aug/sept! how exciting!!

emailing with brandy???? hahaha i havent hear anything about her since she disappeared from the group! hows she doing?

Haven't heard from brandy in a long while where she been ? Well for baby bag I've got 4 or 5 plain vests an outfit for coming home 3 sleepsuits a knitted cardigan 2 pairs of scratch mits 3 pairs of socks 4 muslin cloths 2 pairs of hats a blanket just white warm one. Pack of dummies incase don't know if I'll use them. Pack of 12 nappies some nappy bags and wipes 1 pack of cotton wool and a comforter teddy and rattle.

For me there's a bag of toiletries small shampoo conditioner toothbrush toothpaste hairbrush hair bobbles face cloth. Hand sanitizer. I got some straws in there
I've got w long buttoned nightwear easy for feeding couple of maternity bras. Some stretchy comfy leggings and top my maternity ones. Pair of warm socks and about 7 big full briefs cos I'm gonna chuck them they might get messy. 1 pack of big absorbant pads breast pads nipple cream oh and a lib balm so my lips don't get dry I'm taking a bikini top for the tub( planning water birth ) a lightweight dressing gown and slippers for walking around make up and face wipes and little bit of moisturiser. think that might be it I've probably missed some things out lol oh carrier bags ! For dirty items ect that's a good one ! Put them in last night

Last minute bits are like money/ change phone chargers make up magazines bag of drinks and snacks, something to amuse the other half lol my own drinks bottle maybe.

That's what I did waited until my shower then got the bits I needed. I hope this psychic is right and I have my baby on July 3rd lol I'm getting impatient haha

im having a weird cycle...was completely sure i hadnt o'd and was out this month, and i had come to terms with it and relaxed and decided im taking a break and ntnp while trying to get healthy if this cycle doesnt work out, however this morning i had extremely light brown spotting...it was barely anything just a tint of brown on the toilet paper and i wouldnt have noticed if i hadnt been looking..lots of cm too...af isnt due for 4 days and it NEVER has come early, so i am super confused! it will be so funny if this is the cycle that worked

im having a weird cycle...was completely sure i hadnt o'd and was out this month, and i had come to terms with it and relaxed and decided im taking a break and ntnp while trying to get healthy if this cycle doesnt work out, however this morning i had extremely light brown spotting...it was barely anything just a tint of brown on the toilet paper and i wouldnt have noticed if i hadnt been looking..lots of cm too...af isnt due for 4 days and it NEVER has come early, so i am super confused! it will be so funny if this is the cycle that worked

Awww mama that sounds amazing never count yourself out. That could possibly be implantation bleeding it's completely normal around this time I really hope so !! :) will you test day of af ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->