• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ttc #1 baby would love a buddy

thanks swimmy❤️❤️ im going to call my doctor tomorrow after i do another test!

Thinking of you mama, hope everything is going ok

my doctor is being suuuuper unhelpful :( hasnt fit me in to get bloods done until next week! super frustrating! but all tests are still negative, just no sign of af yet, only tiny bit of spotting twice since my period was supposed to start last weekend, super weird

That is super weird. Hoping that it's not just a chemical. But if it was just a faulty test (i've had that happen before and was so mad!) then I really hope you take some time to relax and just enjoy your summer. What day can they fit you in next week for labs? It's weird that you are only spotting, is it bright red blood?

Awww no mama have you tested again since the negative test? Can't believe you can get your bloods done sooner how frustrating not knowing anything !! I've never had a fake negative they can't be that common. Lots of hugs for you I hope you get answers soon !!

Hey everyone I can't believe I'm nearly 37 weeks. I've lived being pregnant even the bad bits haha I feel like I don't want this journey to end but at the same time I can't wait to meet her and be a mummy. I get all emotional thinking about it. Taking the next stage and labour. I'm going into labour open minded now not going to be a hero lol. Major TMI but being having sickness and diarrhoea and period pains and headaches for the past week I've been reading all these are signs. I'm abit nervous now lol how are you swimmy ? Have you had your shower ? How are you coping have you done the hospital bag and baby bag ?

Hey willow :) can't believe your almost there! I've heard that those symptoms can mean its close hopefully baby comes soon! Same here I'm trying to go in open minded with labor. My doctor laughed when she asked me if I made a birth plan and I said "to get her out safe idc how, but I want drugs haha"

I'm also really starting to get nervous. there is so much to be nervous about, the delivery, bringing them home, life changes, just eeeekkkk! I did have my shower, the girls at work are throwing me another one on the 20th but honestly I can't even figure out what else I could need. There is so much stuff at my house already. Nursery is pretty much ready to go. I'm bad and still have not done my bag (whoops!) I'm going to start working on it promise lol. I think i'm avoiding it that just seem to real if i'm packing a bag. I still need to get nursing bra's (adding that to my list now lol)

Hey willow :) can't believe your almost there! I've heard that those symptoms can mean its close hopefully baby comes soon! Same here I'm trying to go in open minded with labor. My doctor laughed when she asked me if I made a birth plan and I said "to get her out safe idc how, but I want drugs haha"

I'm also really starting to get nervous. there is so much to be nervous about, the delivery, bringing them home, life changes, just eeeekkkk! I did have my shower, the girls at work are throwing me another one on the 20th but honestly I can't even figure out what else I could need. There is so much stuff at my house already. Nursery is pretty much ready to go. I'm bad and still have not done my bag (whoops!) I'm going to start working on it promise lol. I think i'm avoiding it that just seem to real if i'm packing a bag. I still need to get nursing bra's (adding that to my list now lol)

I know packing makes it real but you must do it haha. That's good our nursery is pretty much done I keep going in thinking ooh I could put something there lol. That's nice they're throwing you a shower. I had a Meal with mine they got me a flopsy bunny Beatrix Potter comforter and a towel was nice. I'm not wanting to have an epidural it's my last resort. Well the psychic that told me she might come around the third is slowly fading away. My midwife thinks I'll go another 2 weeks 😲 I went in today due to reduced movement they did a ctg
But she's all good was sleeping lol

omg guys you're both getting so close now! so happy for you guys❤️ afm decided not to get bloods done, had many negative tests after so i think it was just a faulty test sadly! however i am enjoying my summer so far :) i found a new job with higher pay as well as benefits so that's awesome, and i even had a few drinks on canada day! trying to relax and not think about ttc too much, even though its hard! i pop on here every once in a while to see how everyones doing! i hope you both come on here after you have your girls and share a picture and their names and stuff! so glad you're both doing well❤️

Willow - my goal is to have my bag packed by thursday, I'm going to get the bra's and put stuff together lol. Idk why I have put it off for so long. Decreased movement is scary. She hasn't moved much for me the last 2 days and I hate when that happens it freaks me out, but I have a scan on Thursday so hopefully that shows all is well, and I do have a home doppler so I know her Heart beat has been fine. Hang in there hun you are in the home stretch! I was started on metformin for my blood sugars hoping I won't have to be upped to insulin! fingers crossed

mama - promise I will post pictures. I have a feeling it won't be too long before I'm back to ttc for the 2nd. with my DH being so much older than I am I know he really wants to have them pretty close together if we can. and sense this was look 3 years, we aren't going to be preventing after this baby comes. Enjoy drinks! have one for me!!

thats awesome swimmy! willow hasnt posted in a bit, wonder how shes coming along!!

Glad everyone's well !! Hello everyone I'm in my 39th week and I'm still very pregnant ! Lol been getting more pains lower down also thought I had my bloody show couple of days ago. It's surreal I'm going to have my baby very soon ! 😭 she's been waking and sleeping in cycles now just like newborns. Been doing a bit of diy putting up shelves. I will share a pic for you guys of you want when she's here. How you swimmy glad your cracking on with the bag haha I've just bought an electric hand held fan for hospital as it's going to be boiling and had a sudden thought that I might well need one haha. I hear your very fertile after being pregnant swimmy lol. Mama have a drink for me please !!!! Lol

Mama - hope you had a nice drink for me and are sunning by the beach often!

Willow - can't believe you almost there! Fan is a smart idea! I was worried our girl was gonna make an early arrival but they got my contractions to stop and the last few days have just been relaxing not too many BH. had another scan the other day and she is still breach :( hoping we flip over soon or we will have to do a c-section. My dh got all weird when we talked about it he seemed upset about a scar? which makes me laugh a little sense i've had a breast reduction so i have scars all over my boobs and i'm not a small girl at all so its not like walk around showing off my belly ever.

yes please to pictures willow!!! glad you're doing well :) and yes i had a drink or 2 for both of you ;) swimmy im glad they got her to stay put! hope she flips for you! the scar is the least of your worries aha it is not the reason c sections suck! men are so funny lol

Hello ladies! Sorry I've been MIA the last few months. I needed an emotional break from anything that concerned ttc. We have taken a break since Feb and have since got my mind and heart back. We're planning on doing IVF sometime this year and until then I'm just focusing on getting healthy and mentally preparing as well as financially haha. I'm sorry I was gone for so long, but I was about to lose it there for a while and just really needed to distance myself. Tell me allllll about how you all are!!!

omg brandy!! i have been wondering where you were! im taking a break from ttc right now too! i tried 2 months of clomid, i o'd on the first one but no BFP :( and didnt even o with the second round, so i too am working on getting healthy and really enjoying my summer! im so glad you found yourself again during that break! and i really hope the ivf goes well for you :) we sure missed you here!

Aww thanks, Mama! Breaks are always nice. It gives you time to breathe and just get back to your life. Sorry about the clomid cycles. I've been there LOTS of times. I am just so done with all that, so we're just doing IVF and getting it over with. It's too heartbreaking every month

Needing some random advice here gals :) (brandy so glad you have come back we have really missed you!)

Ok so long story here (sorry). My DH and his family do not talk. He was raised in a strict religion and decided to leave the community 5 years ago and is shunned. They can't talk to him at all. So randomly a few months ago his sister found me on facebook and made inquires about me being pregnant and how the family would like to have some connection to us. I assumed that she meant me and my DH and met her for lunch about 2 months ago. It was nice to meet her and my DH wanted me to go so he could hear about how his family was doing. However she made it clear that they really only could do a relationship with me and the baby. She wants to come to the hospital when the baby is born and so does my DH's mother who will be in town when I'm due (not feeling like that is a coincidence).

Anyway I haven't had any other contact with her after that lunch and explained to my DH that i was really uncomfortable at being the middle man. Until today ... his sister messaged me and wants to go out to lunch again this time with her mom who is in town until the end of september. I don't know how to be mean and say that it makes me uncomfortable. I don't really want a bunch of people I don't know coming up to the hospital to see us and making it uncomfortable.

Any advise on what to do?

swimmy id say no way!!! if they shun your dh they have no reason to want to be a part of your life. id definitely tell them you're uncomfortable! good luck thats so awkward lol

I with mama, Swimmy! That's just weird and ackward. I'd never want someone I barely know coming up to the hospital to see my baby. Something about that just seems weird to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->