Ttc #1 baby would love a buddy

Omg yay a boy!!!! How exciting!!!!! *happy dancing!* I just can't wait for him to be here!!

Good news on my end too. I got a + opk on cd 14!!! Really hope this means my cycles are going back to normal finally

ahhh swimmy thats awesome!!!

i know i'm sooo excited! Elliot James❤️ just can't wait to meet him!

i love him so much already! look how perfect he is😍 my boy!

Attachments

• IMG_0137.jpg
    IMG_0137.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 2
You ladies have been busy since I've been on here! I'm going to start checking this more!!

Congrats to you both on the weight loss!!! That's amazing and takes a lot of self control!

Mama I'm soooo happy for you! God def works in mysterious ways!! That's extremely exciting!

Swimmy, sorry about dh sa!! Is there anything he can do to try to get it up? I've heard of guys taking clomid and stuff like that to help boost it.

AFM: I've just been enjoying being on birth control and metformin haha. Going for my saline u/s Tues and are planning to start our injections July 14th. There's a couple things that's kind of bothering me and I'm wondering if we should hold off another couple months but I don't want to keep putting it off either. We just celebrated our 4 years wedding anniversary (together 8) so it's time to get the ball rollkg

aw thank you brandy! i am
sooo beyond excited!

so glad you seem to be doing well! i hope everything works out perfectly for you!

mama - omg i love side profile ultrasounds and i love his name! sooo cute!!

Brandy - so glad to hear from you again really miss ya. I have heard of guys using clomid to increase count. I was really on the fence about going back to the fertility doc so soon. I almost canceled the appointment this week. I've decided to go and and see what they have to say, maybe get him started on some meds and do a recheck in a few months. We both agreed we probably don't want to do IVF but maybe do a donor instead. If we need a donor we are gonna wait another year.
What is bothering you lately?

Thank you so much, Mama!! I'm sooo happy to see everything working out for you!! If that isn't ment to be then I don't know what is!!

Swimmy, thank you! I've missed being on here too. Just needed a break for a while and then got out of the routine for checking in here. I made a mental note to check in now though lol. I hope things get figured out with the s/a. It's hard when you're dealing with seman. I know the feeling about almost cancelling appointments. I almost cancelled mine for my ivf consultation because I was so nervous. My situation it kind of long so bear with me. Hubby and I were smoking at our cousiltatiom visit (I know, please don't judge) they told me I had to be smokefree for 2 months before I've and hubby had to be smokefree for 3 months. Well when I called and asked about scheduling me u/s the nurse asked about if we quit smoking. Well, we hadn't and I'm not going to lie so I told her no. She said she didn't know if we could proceed and she had to ask the dr and call us back. Well much to my surprise he said we can proceed because we cut back a lot and that we just had to quit ASAP. Well, I have since quit and hubby is going to quit tomorrow (prayers for him). So my concern is that we will only be smoke free for a month when we do ivf and I don't want to spend that kind of money for smoke filled eggs and sperm. Im also on summer break right now from work and would love to have my ivf done by the time I get back. If we wait, I'll have to take a bunch of time off right when I get back. People say to carry on with what the dr says but I'm afraid to spend the money and not have good quality. I don't think we would have the money to do it again for a long time. Idk why the dr would say we could proceed though. I've pcos so my AMH is through the roof and egg quantity isn't a problem and sperm is very good too. Maybe that's why he said it was ok? Idk....What would you ladies do?

I'm sorry this is so long ladies but I also forgot to mention that I don't have insurance until o go back to work in August. With having pcos, I am at a very high risk for OHSS. Some people get that and end up on the hospital for 3 days. Also, cannot afford that with no insurance. I've been told it's a slim chance but still. I'm going to ask the dr about my odds when I go tues but that was also an issue I'm having. Don't want to keep putting if off though at the same time. Hmmmm

Brandy - I would be super conflicted if I was in your boat too... so heres my conflicting advice lol. i would be really on the fence proceding when it comes to smoking thing (more you than your DH) (promise no judgement here). My Dh was smoking for SA#1 but hasn't in over 6 months for SA#2 .... soooo not feeling like it was a good thing for him to stop smoking haha. It would be nice to do the IVF during the summer when your not working so you don't have to worry about missing work for a needed appointment or anything (but i know people who work crazy hours somehow find the time for it). As for the no insurance part that would worry me. I hate the "what ifs" that come with no insurance. Plus if you did get pregnant would you be able to get an OB appointment without insurance? you wouldn't be very far along or anything before you had insurance again so that would be a big plus.
If i was in your shoes though I probably would proceed with IVF as long as your DH's count is ok and depending on your odds of getting OHSS. You have been waiting a long time for your rainbow baby :)

That's cute, Mama! We were thinking of maybe doing elephants too if we end up with a baby.

Swimmy, no I def don't think you judge. It's my own fault. I am going for my saline u/s tomorrow and I'm going to ask if we can hold off until the end of Aug. I'll have my insurance by then and I'll be quit smoking for two months by then which is what he wanted. I just don't want to mess it up. What's a month when my mind will be so much at ease. Sucks having to wait but a month isn't bad considering I've already been on a break for like 18 months or so lol

Hey ladies! I've finally had some time to get on here and read this! and Brandy i think that if your doc says its okay then go on with it! up to you though of course :) and you've quit now so that is amazing! gppd fpr you :) hows your dh doing??

Thanks mama! Well we had our app yesterday and we all agreed to wait. So we will start everything 8/31!! All of our testing came back great so we are just playing the waiting game until then. Now how do I mks these next 10 weeks go by fast?

oh god i feel you! i am working 2 full time jobs to
try to keep busy and have the time go faster😂😂😂

mama - i love your nursery!!! it wont be long now!

Brandy - 10 weeks can feel like a life time but it will be here before you know it. how did the saline u/s

AFM - this has probably been the worse week ever ... my DH admitted to me that he has been cheating on me for 2 weeks. He wants to work things out and not get a divorce. Idk how i feel about this to be honest. I don't want to get divorced I love him and he is my person. But this level of betrayal and knowing i will never be able to trust him again ... that could rip me apart. We have already gone to a marriage councilor and are going again next week. She asked me to make a list of reasons I want to stay in my marriage and reasons I wouldn't want to. that has been helpful to me. And clearly ttc for #2 will not be happening.

im so happy with it!!! and yes 22 weeks on monday its going by so quickly!

omg that is so awful i cant even believe that...at least he was honest about it though? that's gotta be a good thing right?

mama - omg i love your colors!!!!! that room is so beautiful :) i can't believe he will be here soon. As for the DH thing, i found proof so he didn't have much choice to be honest. and even then he was honest in pieces as i dragged more info out of him (and his phone).

Brandy - how is it going?

AFM - taking one day at a time. my mom took lizzy for a few days so i could just process everything ... and do a lot of drinking. We are going to a councoler on Thursday to see how to move past this. He wants to fix us, some days i do and others i don't. I was never really scared to go to work and now I am. Anytime i text and he doesn't answer his phone I worry about who he is with. I just feel so betrayed esp that he had these strangers in my home where my daughter is sleeping and I'm at work.... Part of me just wants to get security cams and put them up outside and in the house. that sounds crazy right?

Also thank god i am std free at least (i got checked) and I think im just gonna go get an IUD put in. why bother having dumb periods if i'm only gonna have 1 baby right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->