TTC #1 Buddy Needed. On CD1 today

Fiorucci88

TTC #1 for 15mo.
Reaction score
I would really like a TTC buddy. I'm on CD1 as of this morning (yay! NOT) and I'm thinking a buddy would be nice to have. Going through this alone has not been that fun and kind of confusing at times. DH is wonderful, but he can't fully understand what I'm going through TTC for 10 months now. He always thinks its his fault, poor guy. :(

Would love to be a buddy if your still looking?

Im TTC Number One, and have been since January :(

Currently CD6, AF due 15th Nov. x

hi im ttc#2 on CD1 today :( this would be my first official cycle since i had my iud removed 28days ago

ill be your buddy ttc#1 myself and the whole thing is really full on having someone who is going throught the same thing would be nice:hugs:

Hi Ladies!

Thanks for all the replies! I would love as many buddies as I can get!!! I'm on CD6 now, who's with me?

Hi Ladies!

Thanks for all the replies! I would love as many buddies as I can get!!! I'm on CD6 now, who's with me?

CD 8 today, Ov expected Sundayish so starting the Ov symptom stalking and need to up the :sex: soon lol :winkwink:

Fingers crossed for us all this month!

heyy i am also ttc and sounds like we are in similar positions right now. i am on CD3 today of a 25 day cycle. my DH is the same, i couldn't ask for more from him but he also can't fully understand. we have been ttc for 11 months, since december last year. i got pregnant in june, but miscarried in august at 9 weeks. DH also feels like it's always his fault too :(

clairabella- LOL! Good luck with all the BDing! Being on 10months of TTC now, I have to say that sometimes I get tired of it all, haha. I suppose bc it's sometimes planned now, etc. Eh it's a small price to pay for a bundle of joy and like I tell DH when he isn't in the mood, we get to have all this fun now because we probably won't get the chance once a lil one is here (hopefully), hehe :)

amitchell- I think a lot of DH's out there don't fully understand it. They kind of get the easy part of this whole process, no? haha. I'm sorry for your loss :( I can't imagine what that is like and I won't even try to dole out advice to you, bc I can't. I will say though, if youre going to try and find a blessing in that, it would be that you got pg in the first place. This time you just need some more sticky vibes!! We can all help you with that here :)

Baby Dust to All!!! Bring us lots of Christmas time BFPs!!!

clairabella- LOL! Good luck with all the BDing! Being on 10months of TTC now, I have to say that sometimes I get tired of it all, haha. I suppose bc it's sometimes planned now, etc. Eh it's a small price to pay for a bundle of joy and like I tell DH when he isn't in the mood, we get to have all this fun now because we probably won't get the chance once a lil one is here (hopefully), hehe :)

Ha Ha - I definately agree with that, nothing like having to do it to make you not really fancy it hey :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->