TTC#1 Buddy :)

amandakelley

Mommy to Brayden&Pregnant
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Amanda. I'm 18 years old, and my fiance Justen is turning 21 in October.

Last night we decided to officially start TTC instead of NTNP. So I'm really excited.

My last period started on June 16th and ended on June 22nd. My periods are really irregular, so it's really confusing. :dohh:

I would really love to have a TTC#1 buddy. :)

I wouldn't mind being your buddy if you don't mind my lack of experience in all this.
I'm in the same boat too with my periods they've always been irregular so this seems more difficult too.
I'm 20 and my fiancee is 21 and we just started TTC for the first time last month. So excited though!

Okay. :) Hope we get our :bfp: soon! Don't you just HATE the irregular periods. Why does it have to be like this to make it so difficult to TTC correctly? :dohh:

I know last month irregular periods are evil, I was sure last month that I was lucky and a month was all I needed because it was so late,
like really late but 3 BFN's and 39 days in and then it came, big disapointment that was grrr haha.
Hopefully it won't be too long for us I'm hoping maybe if not this month the honeymoon next month will get the job done :blush: :D .

Wow, haha. I haven't started my period yet. Someone on the TTC forum said that I am CD34 and that I just have a long cycle or I am pregnant. I've been having a lot of symptoms, so hopefully this is the lucky month. It would be great too, because our anniversary was just on July 17th. :)

When was your last period?​

Last one was July 4th so I'm still a way off from knowing anything yet.
Wow hopefully this will be your lucky month have you tested yet?

No, I haven't tested yet. I'm going to try and test this weekend when Justen is around. We want to start doing it when he's around, because we don't live with each other right now.

There is this really great website that I signed up for, you should take a look at it. It would probably really help out. https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/

I've also started a TTC Journal. :)

Thanks I'll check it out right now :happydance: .
I hope you get your BFP the weekend, hopefully it's not just your period being irregular.
It's that reason that makes me jealous of women with regular periods, they actually know when they missed theirs haha.
I'll be crossing my fingers for you though!

Thank you! I hope you get your :bfp: soon too! I also just created a Fertility Friend, haha. I'm becoming obsessed! The site looks okay so far. :)

I've been trying to keep myself from become too obsessed because I want to wait and see if my period regulates post-bcp as most of the sites want to know about my cycle length.
Not John though he wants to pick me up by the feet into a headstand just to give his little swimmers an advantage.

:haha: I bet Justen would do the same. I'm kind of curious how he is going to be now that we are "officially" trying. I've just been putting 28 days on them for right now, fertility friend said if you didn't know to leave it blank.
Hopefully I'll find out soon and maybe I'll find out it is pretty regular, that I just have a weird cycle. Maybe that's how it is with you? :shrug:

It's wonderful to see the guys once they really get into it it's very cute
you'll see soon enough! I am hoping though that they will be regular or
something similar again there was a period of time not to long ago when
I was off bcp that one cycle would be 28 and the next would be 35 but
now this time was 39 so I'm completely lost. I don't really feel right
either putting in 28 days on sites my periods are prone to being a whole
lot longer and I'll excite myself and exactly 28 days in run to walmart
and buy out the hpt section haha. My focus is to not really excite myself
too much. Hopefully we'll both wake up tomorrow with perfect regular
cycles that would be amazing :D ! Do you find it hard seeing all the
people around with babies already and stuff? I was at wal mart yesterday
buying baby gifts for my sister who just had a baby and suffice it to say
I was just a little jealous.

Yeah, the first time we thought for sure I was pregnant, he was so sweet. Opening doors for me, not letting me hardly do much, always asking if I was okay, rubbing and talking to my stomach and he even fell asleep with his head next to my stomach and his hand on it. :) I can't wait to see that side of him again.
I mean, yeah, he's always sweet. He doesn't let me carry anything heavy, even though I'd be perfectly fine. He always opens doors for me and tells me to go first.

Yeah, it's really hard seeing people with their kids. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm very happy for them. But I just always long to have one of my own. I am going to be so happy when I get my :bfp:. I try not to get my hopes up too, but most of the time it doesn't work out...:(
Which makes Justen worry. :dohh:
It just seems like once you start really TTCing you see pregnant women EVERYWHERE. Or someone you know gets pregnant and you want to be so happy for them, but at the same time you want to shout and cry "Why not me?!" .

They do get extra sweet don't they! Yeah tell me about my sister has two little girls now and I'm just like, can it be my turn now?
Hopefully this cycle is it for me and you already are pregnant then we can leave all the jealousy and waiting and trying behind.
It is really hard to not get my hopes up though I could seriously go through at least 6 or more hpt in a cycle just hoping that each time it was to early. Or at least that's what I did last cycle.

Aww, yeah. :) Hopefully.
Lots of :dust: your way and mine. :thumbup:
I've been obsessing over my symptoms and BabyandBump all day and night. It's currently 2:34am here. Haha.

It's past 4 here I'm gonna be in trouble tomorrow when John finds out.
I'm getting uber excited just sitting here talking to you.
Do you have any really noticeable symptoms or anything?

I feel like I've written this everywhere, :haha:. So instead of just typing it all up again I'll just give you the link to one of my threads. :D https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/373408-pregnancy-symptoms-any-advice.html
I've had a pretty good lot. :)
By the way, do you have any type of instant messenger? If you do, want to talk on there? Just pm me the addy if you want, or I'll pm you mine.

I have msn don't even know how to pm yet though I'm so new :haha: .

Hey Amanda, i am also 18 and i am WTT Sept 2010 i cannot wait for my TTC, how is everything going for you?? me and my OH Jordan decided last night for our official TTC date we had been changing our mind for a little while and now we have come to a solid decision..hope your TTC is going well :) x

Hey Amanda, i am also 18 and i am WTT Sept 2010 i cannot wait for my TTC, how is everything going for you?? me and my OH Jordan decided last night for our official TTC date we had been changing our mind for a little while and now we have come to a solid decision..hope your TTC is going well :) x

It's going okay so far. ^^ I still haven't gotten AF, so hopefully this is our month. :)

Congrats to making your decision. ^^ Hope to see you in TTC forum in September. Well, hopefully I WON'T still be in there, but I'll be checking in. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->