Ttc #1 - cd1 (12/28/13)

bookeater

Reaction score
Hi ladies! I'm 30 years old and TTC #1. This month will be our third try and I'm in need of some buddies for the journey. My DH and I made the choice to not tell too many people that we're trying and most of our friends either have children or are pregnant, which has left me feeling a little isolated these days. I've been lurking on the board for the past few weeks & feel ready to take the next step in getting to know y'all better!

Hi! You sound so much like me. I'm 29 (30 in May) and DH is 34...TTC #1. My CD1 is also Dec. 28 this cycle, and this is our 3rd cycle trying, too! How weird is that??

I, too, have been lurking baby forums for a while - quietly looking for advice given to others. I finally decided to join because I know TTC is already taking an emotional toll on me. I'm being taken over by stress, anxiety, fear, disappointment, baby planning obsession and (the worst) - jealousy of my friends who are pregnant. It's tough, sister. Everyone I know well enough to talk to about it is either pregnant or has kids, and it just feels like a club I'm not part of...which gets pretty lonely at times. DH is amazing and does what he can, but I know he can't offer me the same support as another wannabe-mommy who's going through all of the same emotions. So...I'm thinking this forum thing is going to be healthy for me - and for you, too, I hope. It has already helped me to confirm that I am normal and am not the only one who goes a little nuts TTC. :)

I'll join you ladies if that's okay. Started cd1 on the 27th and this will be cycle 6 of ttc and getting very inpatient already. Im also 30 and dh 33. Before starting ttc I thought had left plenty of time and kinda thought would conceive on honeymoon but no luck so far!
Be nice to wait with some buddies though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->