TTC #1 cd1, anyone on cd1

smyleegrl324

Reaction score
really sad that the witch made her appearance today. I thought we did really good last month. The more I think about it the more I realize it is such a miracle to get pregnant. I have looked at so many chart and even people who have sex every day and esp on o day still aren't getting pregnant and tee are charts with girls having sex days before o day and get pregnant. It is a total chance but I'm giving it everything I got. I'm 33 and impatient haha. I have been with my amazing dh for 8.5 rs and married since only October but we both are ready and can't wait to b parents. Hoping next month we make this awful witch hide in her broom closet for a while hehe looking for people to chat with who are on or around same calendar day as me 😄

Hello! I hope this will be your month!

I'm on cd 4 now, we can be buddies! :thumbup:
So sorry last month was a did fx for us this cycle!
:hugs:

Awesome, I'm now on CD 8 waiting on CD 10 to start opk.. how r u doing

I am at CD11 today and we could be buddies! I'm 26, OH is 34 and we've been TTC for about 6 month now! It would be our first and i am getting really impatient for this BFP by now! :wacko:
When we first started I had this complete naïf idea of getting pregnant immediately within the first two month... :dohh:

Anyway, i'd love someone to share experience with!

Yea I was the same way. .I thought if we bd on the right days we weld get preggo really fat. ..no such luck. .I'm on CD 11 now waiting for positive opk. I'm trying the smep this month. .and trying to relax lol easier said than done
Baby dust to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->