Ttc #1 / cd1

Kurzz10

Reaction score
Hi looking for other ladies ttc on cd#1 to go through this journey together with!

You should be on cd6 by now right?? Im currently on cd6 (10/4). I'm on metformin and femara this cycle. How about u? How long have u been ttc? I would love a buddy on the same cd as I :D

Hi! I think I'm just 1 day ahead of you! I'm cd7 today and looks like you'd be cd6. Still would love to be cycle buds! I'm not currently on any fertility supplements, I am just charting to try and determine when I'm most fertile. I am on my second month of ttc, how about you? Would this be your first child?? Best of luck! Our week is coming up fast! 😊

Today im on cd9 (oct7th), looks like we are a day off. This is currently our 26th month of ttc, but our 11th cycle on fertility medication. Are you charting by doing opk's or body temps? Its very exciting ttc#1, we are ttc#1 aswell. We have 2 fur babies (pups) tho :D

Hard lol. This was my first month ever ovulating, the new medication worked so I'm extremely anxious over this 2ww. I've been trying not to symptom spot and so far to be honest I haven't felt any different. Therefor I'm leading myself to believe I'm waiting fit AF to show up so I can have a nice big Margarita! Lol. I will test the 30th if I don't cave first.
How about u buddy? How's ur 2ww?

Ugh you are so right, it is hard!! Congrats on your first ovulation!! That's awesome! Fx'ed for us both!! These days sure drag waiting hey?

They do just drag on and on. 2ww seems slower then the every least hour on a Friday. Its unbearable! Please let me know when you test.... I'm holding out... So far lol

Yah, I'm contemplating testing tomorrow which should be 13 dpo for me. How about you? It sounds funny but I'd rather deal with it tomorrow while I'm on a day off than Monday or Tuesday. It's going to be a possibly stressful week at work as my boss is on holidays and I'm his designate. I can't cry in the bathroom if I get af lol, I'd rather just go thru it tomorrow if its gonna be a no. But hopefully it's a yes and for both of us!!!

You have to let me know Once you test! As for me I'm out :( AF caught me this morning Completely unexpectedly!!! Booo

It's ok we are most likely out together! I tested first thing this morning and it was negative, double Boo for both of us 😞 at least now we can go on together for next month! I haven't gotten af yet but should in the next few days. Hope you have a good Sunday!!

Thank you so much. Let me know when AF shows up for you (Tho your not out until it shows, so fingers still crossed!) Then we can be November cycle buddies :D
Have a great Sunday. I'm from Ohio so its rainy rainy rainy here :(

Lol I'm from Alberta and its snowy snowy snowy here lol and cold! I'd take the rain 😀. I will certainly let you know when af shows, hope yours isn't too bad! My guess is we will be back on for November!

Af showed today. So I guess it's onto November for us! Hope you have a great week!!

Big hugs on your AF showing up! I hope she treats you well :D
Onto November for us both. Will you be doing anything special/taking any meds for November?

Aww hugs back, so far she's hurting like the witch she is! So not nice getting it on a Monday! I think the only thing I'm taking is flinstone vitamins in place of prenatals because I have a difficult time swallowing pills! I may try and have a better diet also this month! How about you? I'm only on month 3 ttc so I think I'm supposed to wait at least 6 months to a year before fretting about fertility problems, mind you that doesn't stop me from worrying now anyways lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->