TTC #1, CD11, looking for a buddy!

Viouxsie

Reaction score
I am pretty new to this forum and we have been trying to conceive since about half a year now! I'm currently at CD11 and hoping for a BFP in April :baby:

I would be very happy to find a Buddy here! :hugs:

Hey! I'm currently CD 9, AF is due around 17th April... If we conceived this month would that make it a December baby?!

Hopefully April will be our month! Do you know when you're due to ovulate? How long are your cycles usually? I'd love to hear all the details!

Fingers crossed for christmas babies for the two of us! I am at CD11 today and normally ovulate around CD18 with a 30 day long cycle. What about you? I saw in your signature that you've been TTC since 3 days now :)

Oh, and I am extra nervous and impatient this month as it is OHs birthday mid of April and I would just LOVE it to give him a BFP test wrapped up as a present :blush:

That would be the perfect present! I'm trying not to get my hopes up because I know from reading countless stories on here that it can take a while.. I've wanted to TTC for a while but dh has only just decided that he's ready now so this will be cycle 1 for us. How have you found TTC so far? I've usually got a 26 day cycle so I'm due to ov any day now. Does dtd every two or three days work do you think? That's what I was counting on, obviously its not always so simple..

Ah My OH also took longer to be ready to TTC! And once we decided we where ready, he got so nervous that the first two month where "wasted" because we would only BD once a week...
Since then, I don't talk to him about anything Baby-related so that he won't get nervous again :) so i'm all by myself with the OPCs, the TWWs and so on! That's why I joined this forum, it really helps to talk to other woman in similar situations.

From reading and experience of others I would suggest dtd every second day or even every day in the week of O. Only if there are problems with spermcount, you should stick to every 2-3 days. But I know, that it is sometimes not so easy to dtd every day for one week if you just have conceiving in mind!

Do you use OPCs to now your OD?

DH is also nervous, I never talk to him about whether I'm fertile etc because I know he feels the pressure a lot more then... I'm only guessing about when I ov because I've read that it can change from cycle to cycle, the only thing I do is check CM, I've tried checking cervical position before but I can't really work out what I'm feeling for :/ I don't temp either... I feel pretty clueless to be honest.. It's weird because I've spent so much of my life trying NOT to get pregnant that this now feels pretty strange..

I hear you, I also could not really figure out how and what to check exactly with cervix position and I also don't temp. The only thing I do is take Ovulation tests (the very cheap one-strip ones from amazon) that helped me a lot especially at the beginning after getting off the pill when I had no clue when I would ovulate. After 2-3 month checking it, I now know the week when it should happen. And I also have an app called clue where you fill out all your information and it predicts when you should ovulate. Together with the tests I feel it's pretty easy to find out when O would be! Oh and I've tried checking CM but got crazy with it as I could never decide what "kind" of CM it was :)

Okay so I think I'm in my fertile window now... cm is clearer and 'stretchy'.. Scary to think there's only 3 weeks until I can test. I'm definitely going to wait until after a missed period though. You can hold me accountable ;)

Hey there, how have you been doing the last days?
I got pretty depressed because all my ovulation tests came out negative, but today I had a positive one! So my cycle is still changing every month since I stopped taking birth control pills half a year ago...

Hey :) it's great that you know when you ovulated! I came off bcp 7 months ago because I wanted things to regulate before TTC, but it's good to know that even after that long I might not be having regular cycles... I think I've just come to the end of my fertile window and we've managed to bd at least every other day, sometimes every day.. I noticed loads of ewcm on a couple of days and made sure we bd then... I feel like we really did everything we could this cycle so I'll be so disappointed if AF shows up around the 17th... How's things been going for you?

Hey ladies. Can I join? I am CD 16 today and fairly certain I ovulated this cycle (haven't been charting temp, it's a long story!). So now I'm just waiting. AF should be here around April 16-17 hopefully she doesn't show. Best of luck to you two! Baby Dust all around :)

Hi hopeful one! I'm glad to have someone to wait with.. I'm currently CD 17 and I'm pretty sure I'm in the luteal phase now... TMI I've got sticky, yellowish cm.. Trying not to symptom spot during the TWW

The TWW is the worst! I am a notorious symptom spotter. The weird thing is the month I actually conceived I was convinced that it hadn't happened because I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. It's so funny how that works! I'm trying to take a more laid back approach this time around and try not to think about it as much (umm yeah... we both know that won't really happen lol). I have had ovulation spotting the past two days so I'm in the luteal phase too.

Just waiting, always waiting lol
Come on Christmas Babies!!! :xmas12:

I thought I was managing okay but I'm having one of those days where all I can think about is how much I want to be pregnant!!! I'm on CD 18 and possibly 5dpo and I'm feeling fine... I'm not experiencing anything out of the ordinary :/

So I thought I had ovulated around cd10 (early for me but figured it was due to all the craziness) I had ewcm and o pain. BUT then I had it again around cd 17... Now I'm not sure how many dpo I am. I guess there's nothing I can do now but wait it out. I'll definitely be back to charting next cycle. Ttc is hard!

That sounds so frustrating! I'm 9dpo I think and I barely have any cm today, I've been constipated, had headaches and heartburn, feeling lethargic... I don't want to read too much into things.. Still about a week to go before I'm testing

Same here, I'll be testing on the 18th if AF doesn't show before. I have had heartburn too but, like you, I'm trying my best not to think too much. I really hope this is the cycle for us both. Fx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->