TTC# 1 Cycle Buddies?

Cessa

TTC#1 for 2+years
Reaction score
Hey girls :flower:

My cycles are a bit erratic, but I'm looking for some lovely ladies to buddy up with... I should be ovulating any day now... more than likely on October 1st (my birthday hehe)... I'm using a Clearblue fertility monitor and have 2 days of highs before I get my two days of peaks... and today was my first high reading on CD14 :happydance: Which is early for me, I started soy isoflavones this cycle! :thumbup:

I'm 22 years old, my BF is 32... We live in Texas, USA

Hope to make some new friends and buddy up! :blush:

Hey hub I'm 4 dpo but would still like to buddy up :) be nice to share symptom spotting and ttc stories etc xxxx

Hi! How long have you been TTC? First baby?

Hey im 22, cycle day 2 trying for number one also! Im new on here but have been ttc for a while!

I've been ttc for a couple of mths now so not long and yeh it will be my first ! I want it now lol xx

Well welcome to BnB Donicaann!! :hi: It's a great website, it gets really addicting!

Bettyboop I know how you feel, I want it now too! Only our 4th cycle TTC... So you're 5dpo today? Any early symptom spotting? :winkwink:

Actually gals I got my peak reading on my fertility monitor today (a day early) after only one day of high fertility, so I should be ovulating tomorrow! :happydance: Let the :sex: commence! :haha:

Ooooh enjoy :sex: and lots of babydust to you xx
And yup I'm going insane symptom spotting! Light cramping for 2 days now and heartburn today with acne ( don't normally get) for 2 days eeeeek xxxx

Thank you! I leave early in the mornings to go workout before BF wakes up, so when I knew he was awake I sent him a text saying "Take your vitamins and get ready for tonight, I got an egg on the monitor!" He replied "Oh, it's on!" :rofl:

Oooooooo I hear acne and heartburn can both be really good early signs! FX'd for you and lots of :dust:

Lol that's funny :) and great that he hasn't lost his mo jo yet I've seen a lot of stories of men not performing when needed lol

I hope it's my month xxxxx baby dust all round xxx

Hello May I join you ladies?
I am new to this forum and have been TTC for about 6 months... starting to get annoyed and disappointed...
It looks like I am on the similar cycle as you are..
I got my last period on Sept. 16th and am assuming I should be Ovulating any day now... I tried to use the First response OPK, that only had 7 packs of testing sticks.. I used up my last one yesterday and still didn't see the two strong lines.. So hoping to wing it for the rest of the MOnth..

Hey wanababy!
I have never used opk's so I don't know when you should start using them in your cycle but I've been using a period tracker to get the date I should ov then just :sex: as much as I could before and after the date it showed xx

Hi wanababy, welcome! :flower:

It's hard to say with normal OPK's... before I bought my fertility monitor I used the CVS brand ovulation strips... there were 20 dip strips for around $17 I think... I used 2 OPK's a day because sometimes it's easy to miss that LH surge... 1 around 10am and another around 4 or 5pm... if you don't want to buy anymore OPK's you can always keep an eye on your cervical fluid (If you make enough of your own, I don't)... watch for the fertile clear, stretchy fluid and :sex: on the days you have it... or you could always :sex: every other day from here on out.

Hey Bettyboop! I saw on a different thread that you ordered a conception reading from Gail... let me know what she predicts for you! :winkwink:

Hey Bettyboop! I saw on a different thread that you ordered a conception reading from Gail... let me know what she predicts for you! :winkwink:

will do cessa :winkwink:
i see you have 3 predictions all for October does that not make you a little excited but also nervous? xxx

Hi wanababy, welcome! :flower:

It's hard to say with normal OPK's... before I bought my fertility monitor I used the CVS brand ovulation strips... there were 20 dip strips for around $17 I think... I used 2 OPK's a day because sometimes it's easy to miss that LH surge... 1 around 10am and another around 4 or 5pm... if you don't want to buy anymore OPK's you can always keep an eye on your cervical fluid (If you make enough of your own, I don't)... watch for the fertile clear, stretchy fluid and :sex: on the days you have it... or you could always :sex: every other day from here on out.

yes, I remember reading somewhere that there are those 20 strips ovulation strips, but couldn't find any in my drug store. I live in Canada, so not sure if the same products can be found here too..
Well, Apprenlty today is the day I Ovulate.. so I'll be doing :sex: tonight.. :haha:
Hopefully I won't have to look into buying any more strips...

Bettyboop, YES both excited and nervous! :haha: I have NEVER had a positive HPT before and can't imagine what it will feel like when I do finally get one! It's nerveracking to think it could be very soon!... Still with the light cramping and heartburn? Any new symptoms?

Wanababy... oooooohhh okay, didn't think about the fact that you might not live in the US :dohh: Well I hope you won't be needing OPKs anymore!
Awesome, looks like we're both OV'ing today! BF and I :sex: last night and used Preseed, we'll be doing the same tonight!
I LOVE this time of the cycle :blush: :haha:

FX'd for us all ladies!
:dust:

Hey girls :flower:

My cycles are a bit erratic, but I'm looking for some lovely ladies to buddy up with... I should be ovulating any day now... more than likely on October 1st (my birthday hehe)... I'm using a Clearblue fertility monitor and have 2 days of highs before I get my two days of peaks... and today was my first high reading on CD14 :happydance: Which is early for me, I started soy isoflavones this cycle! :thumbup:

I'm 22 years old, my BF is 32... We live in Texas, USA

Hope to make some new friends and buddy up! :blush:

Hey, Cessa. Looks like we have very similar cycle. I have a 32 day cycle ( approx.) and I'm about to ovulate soon. I'm also using CBFM, and it shows HIGHS for last 2 days. :thumbup:

Hi Gia :hi:

Ohhh so you should be getting your first Peak reading tomorrow then?!

My LP is has been 12 days for the past 3 cycles, so :witch: should be due for me on Oct 13th... hope she stays away from all of us! :thumbup:

Cessa: I can't imagine what it's like either so I honestly can't wait to get a BFP!!
Fx'd her predictions are right .... Sending everyone lots of baby dust xxxxx
Oh and as for symptoms I've got a sore throat and went dizzy last night so could be run down or ??? Lol xxxx

Wanababy... oooooohhh okay, didn't think about the fact that you might not live in the US :dohh: Well I hope you won't be needing OPKs anymore!
Awesome, looks like we're both OV'ing today! BF and I :sex: last night and used Preseed, we'll be doing the same tonight!
I LOVE this time of the cycle :blush: :haha:

FX'd for us all ladies!
:dust:

Cessa, I feel lika an amature with these..:blush: but what are soy isoflavones and Preseed?? are these things to improve chances of conceiving?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->