TTC# 1 Cycle Buddies?

I'm 11dpo now :) think I can manage to wait and see if AF arrives! I'm very bloated which makes me think she is coming and my symptoms last week were me being run down xxxxx

Wanababy, 3dpo is a little early for implantation, I think around 5-6dpo is the absolute earliest, sorry to sound like Debbie Downer :shy:
But you could have also ovulated earlier than what you thought, that happens all the time! Or it could be sporadic spotting? I don't think the :witch: is on her way, much too early for you! :winkwink: How are you feeling today, did the spotting stop???

:

ok, well my feelings were right... I got my period today.... :cry:
it's sooo early.. just 18 days... Something must be wrong with me... it's happened twice this year where i had a 18 days and a 19 day cycle... when the heck do I even ovulate if this happens... I should see a Gyno to see what's up with me...
I am feeling sooo blue and disapointed... I was really hoping this would be the month... :growlmad:
anyways, atleast I hope you girls get preggers this month... I got my fingers crosses for you ladies...

I'm 11dpo now :) think I can manage to wait and see if AF arrives! I'm very bloated which makes me think she is coming and my symptoms last week were me being run down xxxxx

But look at your ticker! :haha: It says number one symptom for 11dpo "Bloated" :winkwink: I've got my FX'd for you, lots and lots of :dust:

:hugs:

Awwww wanna_baby, I'm sorry hun :hugs: Is it a normal period flow?
If it is the :witch: (dam her!) I would probably see a gyno, they can prescribe things, usually progesterone, to make your luteal phase longer!

Awwww wanna_baby, I'm sorry hun :hugs: Is it a normal period flow?
If it is the :witch: (dam her!) I would probably see a gyno, they can prescribe things, usually progesterone, to make your luteal phase longer!

yeah it's normal flow....
I was thinking of using Soy Isoflavones that you've mentioned earlier... Is that something that needs to be prescribed by the doc? Or can I diagnose myself and take it?? Can I buy the over the counter??

HOw are you feeling Cessa??? Any symptoms??

Wanna_baby, soy isoflavones are an over-the-counter supplement. They're the natural form of what a doctor can prescribe which is Clomid. I used them to make me ovulate sooner in my cycle... What country do you live in? I live in the US and I bought mine at Walmart for $6. I took 160mg (4 pills) once a day on CDs 3-7... it made me ovulate 8 days sooner than my previous cycle (some women it helps, some women it doesn't)...
You could use the soy isoflavones along with something else to prolong your luteal phase once you ovulate such as progesterone cream or B6... however I have no idea how to use these (dosage, frequency, etc.) but I'm sure you could find a thread here on BnB for advice! :hugs:

I live in Canada. I went to Walmart yesterday to get Soy Iso.. and could not find it in the vitamin section... where else would I find this??
I've been doing some research on this Soy iso and looks like a lot of women got pregn using this.

You didn't say anything about your symptons Cessa.. Are you feeling anything different?? Any symptoms??

Good morning wanna_baby!

That's so weird, I got mine at Walmart in the vitamin section... it's these:
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Spring-Valley-Dietary-Supplement-Soy-Isoflavones-60-ct/10324815?sourceid=1500000000000007346330&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=10324815

I'm sure your local pharmacies may have them... you should probably just call around.

Well as of today, 6dpo, I have very very tender bb's (they don't usually get sore this early in the 2ww), constipation, gas, and acne... LOVELY! :haha:

But look at your ticker! :haha: It says number one symptom for 11dpo "Bloated" :winkwink: I've got my FX'd for you, lots and lots of :dust:

:hugs:

haha so it did... im due AF tomorrow so im crossing my fingers too xxxx

:dust: to everyone one this thread for this month or next xxx :hugs:

BettyBoop, 13dpo! How are you feeling?? :flower:

How are all you ladies doing today???

I'm 7dpo... cramping, tired, VERY tender bbs and nipples... *sigh* FX'd!

:dust: to all! :hugs:

Hi! How long have you been TTC? First baby?

Hello, I am in your situation also..new to this and ttc my first baby!! I am currently 9dpo and would love a tww buddy!! xo

those are great symptons Cessa.. Cross my fingers for you..

Bettyboop, did you test yet?? What's the result??/

Hi babyplease123, welcome! :flower:

Any symptoms so far in your 2ww?? :winkwink:

Hi babyplease123, welcome! :flower:

Any symptoms so far in your 2ww?? :winkwink:

Hello Cessa!! My name's Jayne! ...This is my first month ttc! Addicted to this thing already and only joined today after a few weeks of reaqding post on here thought it was time I joined haha!!...So far nothing much. I have a regular 28-29 day cycle and I think I ovulated on the 28th, my lmp being on the 14 of september. We did it throughout the whole time I was ovulating and for a few days before and after. Today I have painful cramps just like AF but I am thinking it must be too early surely for it to be her ?? I am also extremely fatigued and have ALOT of thick white cm. I really hope this could be it. WHat do you think? Have you got any advice? How many dpo are you ? ...babydust!! xo

Thank you wanna_baby! :hugs:

Jayne, I LOVE how you spell your name, very pretty! My full name is Caressa (pronounced like Theresa, but with a "K" sound in front, but spelled with a "C" lol)... but my neckname has always been Cessa.
Those symptoms sound awesome, I'm 7dpo, ovulated on Sept. 30th! I was thinking the same thing, my cramps are fairly strong, a bit earlier than normal in the 2ww for me. I'm also quite tired, trying not getting excited though, could be the weather change!

I'd say with your symptoms and when you :sex: your chances are very good! I know what you mean about BnB... it's VERY addicting. I stalked the website for a few weeks as well before I actually joined. Everyone on here is always so nice and supportive, and very helpful with advice!

UGH I didn't want to buy any HPTs until AF was late, if that was the case, so I wouldn't be tempted to test early. But right now FRERs are buy 2 get 1 free in their 2 count boxes and they're $11.99 at my local Walgreens, I was on the Walgreens website... WHY do I do this? :haha:

Can I really pass up 3 FRERs for $11.99?? :rofl:

Thank you wanna_baby! :hugs:

Jayne, I LOVE how you spell your name, very pretty! My full name is Caressa (pronounced like Theresa, but with a "K" sound in front, but spelled with a "C" lol)... but my neckname has always been Cessa.
Those symptoms sound awesome, I'm 7dpo, ovulated on Sept. 30th! I was thinking the same thing, my cramps are fairly strong, a bit earlier than normal in the 2ww for me. I'm also quite tired, trying not getting excited though, could be the weather change!

I'd say with your symptoms and when you :sex: your chances are very good! I know what you mean about BnB... it's VERY addicting. I stalked the website for a few weeks as well before I actually joined. Everyone on here is always so nice and supportive, and very helpful with advice!

I know i'm getting totally excited but worried at the same time cause i have a very bad cold and im afraid that thats gonna hold up AF and get my hopes up for no reason. Its so strange cause i feel like she could come any minute but its too early. :S You totally have to keep me updated!! We can get eachother through this haha as im only a day or two ahead of you! When would you reccomend testing Cessa? xo:dust:

Yes, definitely! Just subscribe to this thread and we can keep in touch! :thumbup:

I would suggest waiting to test until AF is due, however as most of us can never hold off that long :haha: 10dpo is probably the earliest I would attempt testing. But if you can hold out until at least 12dpo! It sucks because my 10dpo is on a Sunday, and I'll be home, and with the FRERs on sale, I'll probably end up buying some tomorrow or Saturday... Poas addict, big time! :dohh:

And this is only our 4th cycle TTC so I'm not that far ahead of you! It just seems like we've been trying for forever already! I can't imagine what it feels like for the women who have been trying for much longer than that!

Thanks!! I will do my very best to hold of the testing!..And if my plan fails then I will keep you updated!...I know I can only imagine the dissappointment after getting your hopes up each month for such a long period of time. You don't realise how much effort it takes to get pregnant until you start to try i guess :S. Ok don't laugh but I have no idea how to subscribe so instructions would be please LOL! xo, Jayne

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->