TTC# 1 Cycle Buddies?

I haven't tested at all this month as I've been a bit poor lol but AF is due today or yesterday and nothing so far so we shall see I was late last month so I'm holding out just incase! Xxx

Hi Betty,
Haven't heard any updates from you.. So did you get the :witch: or are you prego???

Hey hunni! How are you? AF got me :-( it was a difficult month anyway as my mum was having tests for cancer on her breast so definitly got side tracked but she got the all clear so was a massive relief xx were are you up to now? Xxx

awww.. sooo sorry to hear about your stress this month :hug:... glad it's all clear and your mom's ok...
oh me, I took soy this month and saw no difference.. Still not ovulating and I'm on CD24... so I am confident that I am not ovulating at all and made a doc's appointment next saturday... will probably have to run tests and see... these are the things I didn't want to go through.... as I HATE going to the docs...
oh well... but I am not too stressed about it this month... I am just taking it easy...
G'luck to you for the next cycle...

Awww Hun! That's really bad for you if you hate the docs so much BUT they are the ones that can help so try and stay positive! And so u know a girl I work with wasn't OV for 12mths then docs prescribed clomid and she is now 19weeks xxxxx let me know how you get on xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->