TTC# 1 Cycle Buddies?

Haha that's okay wanababy! 4 months ago, I hardly knew anything about TTC!

Soy Isoflavones are a natural form of Clomid (bought over the counter)... I'm taking it to help me ovulate sooner in my cycle that way my cycles aren't too long. And preseed is a sperm friendly lubricant that actually mimics a woman's fertil mucus... My body doesn't produce much fertile cervical mucus, and without it sperm won't survive and make it to the egg. So preseed comes with small syringes and you just insert it into your female part before :sex:
Sounds pretty gross, but I'm hoping it helps!

Hiii Cesa!

:) First I'd like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I would like to have a ttc buddy! DH (29) and I (25) have been NTNP for a while, but have actively ttc for 3 cycles now. Looking to ovulate in a few days so I'm a little behind you!

Lotsssss of baby :dust: for all of us!!!!!!

We've already started :sex: today up until ov and then after ov as well! I'm taking vitamins soy isoflavones, don quai, EPO, eating grapefruit for increased CM and whatever you can think of! this will be my second month using pre-seed as well! :)

Thank you pinklush!! Birthdays are always good days! :happydance:
And welcome! :flower:

It's so funny when I tell people who never had to "try" for a baby what all we're doing... prenatals, multivitamins, soy, preseed, fertility monitor... they look at me like I'm crazy... I always feel like, "Sorry but apparently I don't have the ability to get accidentally 'knocked up'!" :haha:

What is don quai??

:dust:

:cake:Happy Birthday Cessa!:cake:
HOw nice it would be if you got preggers on your birthday month!! HOpe we did it last night as we both have the same Ovulation day..

Also, thanks for all that info... It's probably too late for this month to use them, but hopefully I wouldn't have to buy those for next month.. :baby:

Thank you wanababy!!! :loopy:

That would be so awesome!! I hope we both caught that little eggy last night!!! :spermy: :haha:

You're welcome, and I have my FX'd that you don't have to buy anything next month!!!

Thank you pinklush!! Birthdays are always good days! :happydance:
And welcome! :flower:

It's so funny when I tell people who never had to "try" for a baby what all we're doing... prenatals, multivitamins, soy, preseed, fertility monitor... they look at me like I'm crazy... I always feel like, "Sorry but apparently I don't have the ability to get accidentally 'knocked up'!" :haha:

What is don quai??

Right! Guess they will not understand unless the shoe was on the other foot. :haha:

Don Quai can be essential and used for serveral health related issues, but as far as fertility goes it's a "woman's tonic" to help regulate the menstrual cycle. It is also a blood thinner (can be vital for ease of implantation, and a "natural" option of baby asprin), and helps balance the estrogen in the body.

There is more information on this herb on this website:

https://www.ovulation-calculator.com/pregnancy/herbs.htm

Hey, can i join too please? Im 20 and so is OH, been ttc #1 for 5months now! started takin soy iso, conception plus and evening primrose oil this cycle! finger crossed it works! good luck to everyone!xx

Hi Twilighter.. welcome xxx
were abouts in your cycle are you? xx

Hi Twilighter! LOVE the name! :winkwink:

Thanks for the info on Don Quai, pinklush! That's a very interesting herb!!

Welcome Twilighter!
Baby :dust: to all..

Ok, I have a concern, does anyone else feel like, the :spermy: is coming outta you and not reaching the place??

Cause every morning after :sex: my panties are wet through out the day.. and I know it's the :spermy: coming out..
I am wondering if it's the excessive or if they are not just going in??

Any comments??

Hey wanababy, I also looked into this a while back and what comes back out of you is seminal fluids and :spermy: that were dead or dying upon ejaculation... Spermies that are alive and kicking will be making the journey up the canal as soon as they're ejaculated... I looked into it and researched a few months back as I wondered the same thing...

Alot of people and experts seem to say that it doesn't hurt to elevate your hips and put your feet up after :sex: but that it's not necessary because the :spermy: that are alive and swimming will stay in!

Hope this helped and wasn't too gross sounding :rofl:

Ok, I am so relieved to hear that... Thanks Cessa...
And yeah I did hear the part of elevating the hips/legs, which I try to do too... just don't feel sexy doing that after :sex: .. :haha:
the things we have to do to get preggers....

I envy those that are done after like one session....

Haha, you're right, not a very sexy thing to do afterwards. BF laughs at me when I do it... Last cycle we had :sex: in the afternoon and I had put on my "lounging dress" really quickly afterwards then laid upside down on the couch and propped my legs up on the wall... He found this quite humorous and took a pic then sent it to my best friend :haha:

Oh I envy them too! When I see the girls that post their BFP announcement and say it was their first cycle trying (don't get me wrong I'm very happy for them) but I'm like, WTH?!?

haha.. that's funny... I've done that a couple of times too.. Put up my feet on the wall right after :sex:
Hubby thinks all this extra effort is too much and that it'll just happen naturally... I think I stress too much about this than him..
Wish I could take it as easily as he does... guess we women always worry of things...

So Cessa, feeling any symptons 1 day after OV?? I know it's probably too soon.. but I've been feeling some lower abdominal pain today and minor back aches..

Lol yep wanababy... it's our job to worry about things because the guys usually don't, they're way more laid back! :haha:

Mmmm, only symptoms to report for me are a headache... but that could be allergies or sinuses or something, but who knows! :thumbup:

Hey Cessa, 3 DPO.. do you have any symptoms yet??? I saw little spotting just now.. and I am wondering if it's normal for implantation spotting?? I am really hoping it's not the :witch: so early...
I'd be really pissed if it was...
hoping the spotting will just go away by tomorrow.... so that I won't get my dot!...

Hi, thanks guys! Im cycle day 9! Just waiting to ovulate now....

I have done the whole legs up, hips elevated thing, OH thinks im crazy!
How long has everyone been tryin for?? xX

Wanababy, 3dpo is a little early for implantation, I think around 5-6dpo is the absolute earliest, sorry to sound like Debbie Downer :shy:
But you could have also ovulated earlier than what you thought, that happens all the time! Or it could be sporadic spotting? I don't think the :witch: is on her way, much too early for you! :winkwink: How are you feeling today, did the spotting stop???

Hey twilighter!
Around what CDs do you normally ovulate on? I'm 4dpo, still early in the 2ww... even though my luteal phase is only 12 days. :haha:

:flower: Where is everyone in their cycle and how are you all doing? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"