TTC#1 Don't know if hubby interested

Yippie

TTC #1
Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm a newbie here, though I admit I have been stalking, and just frustrated at the moment, have been trying for a baby since 3 years now and have a lot of resentment because of my husband.
I recently had a lot of blood work done and all my tests came back normal. My husband was not interested in having kids but lately has shown some interest, or so I think.

<Too much info - kindly refrain from reading if you are not interested in TMI>

Every time we had intercourse my husband would pull out and this has been happening from the past 3 years. I personally think that I'm a naive person, at 33.5 years about all this sex thing ! I am not on any birth control or don't prefer to take tablets. So my problem is each time we have had intercourse I have to coax my husband to do the deed ( not because of sex but to have a baby), and each time we do, he pulls when he's done and I don't feel anything except that I notice him inserting, and then taking out, and notice then that the semen comes out/flows out not inside me ! I have absolutely not had any experience as to how sex feels.

I have been thinking that we are not doing something correct, I have been giving my over than 100% and eating healthy and lying back after the deed etc., just a day ago I realised that he should continue to do the deed when he orgasms so the fluid gets into me and not pull out? Am I right ? I'm not sure If my husband is doing this on purpose, just to keep peace between us .I am running out of time and my husband doesn't seem to care ! Please share your thoughts and tips, so I can make good decisions.

Thank you very much in advance.

Baby dust to all.

Thought I would respond since nobody else has. While it is possible to get pregnant even if your husband pulls out, your chances are not as great. If you want to get pregnant your husband needs to ejaculate inside your body during your most fertile days. That being said, you should talk to him to see how he feels about having a baby. It doesnt sound as if he wants you to get pregnant since he continues to pull put. Try to have an open and honest conversation with him. You should both be on board with the idea of having a baby before you do get pregnant.

He needs to finish inside u to get u pregnant. Pull out method sometimes results in pregnancy but the normal way is to finish it inside. We had been using pull out + condoms for last 3years with no pregnancy at all. For last six months we are not trying not preventing. That means when we have sex he finishes inside me. Still not pregnant. I am trying to convince my husband to TTC but he is not ready. I am 29 and he is 34. We don't have any child of our own. Trying for baby # 1. So I am kind of in similar situation.

Thank you for your replies, Jajuly & Fairyy, I have it now sorted with DH. Wishing you luck Fairy & loads of baby dust.

He should finish in you to maximise pregnancy possibilities :)
good luck xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->