TTC #1 Hopeful and Obsessed! lol

BabyC4Me

Reaction score
HEY LADIES!!!!

Me and Hubbie are on cycle #2 of TTC our first little peanut. Im 28 and hes turning 27 in August.

This cycle I started using OPKS which are very helpful in knowing when BDing is most important! ( its important daily..but...you know lol)

I am hopeful this cycle, on CD15 and had a dark OPK test result this morning so...within the next 12-36 hours my little egg will drop! So excited.

AF is expected April April 16th, so the TWW is realllllllllll

I have not had any ovulation symptoms but im sure thats OK...

just looking for some support this go around, I know its early in our journey but im a bit of a control freak and when I know im doing all that I can for a result and it doesnt work, I try and figure out what the issue was and try and fix it!

But ....we shall see what is in the cards for us this time! Trying to be hands off but my hands are never idle. lol

Baby Dust to all !!!!

xoxoxoxo

BabyC4Me, I AM WITH YOU!!!!!

I hate waiting. It's the absolute worst. My husband tells me to stop being so *******! (HAHAHAHA.... How does it edit the word S P A S T I C) But how can you? I've spent hours, upon days, upon sleepless nights paying attention to every little symptom and reading forums! I cry watching positive pregnancy test videos on youtube. I've cried more in the past week than I have in months out of anticipation and excitement.

I hope that you guys conceive! And I'm sending lots of love your way!

Hey Puma!

YouTube is my BFF / enemy ! I watch the pregnancy test reaction videos daily ! Imagining my own reaction and how I will tell my husband. It's an addiction !

He's so chilled about it and here I am showing him OPK results daily like " look look see ! It's darker !"

Absolute madness !

What cycle are you TTC on!?
What CD are you on ?

Our Husbands, as much as we love them, simply don't get into the obsessing like we do! :) :flower:

The is our first cycle TTC! I'm on CD 19. We've been together about four years and he was always adamant about not having children because he has an autoimmune disorder which could be passed down. Recently we decided to do some research and there's only a 7% chance it could be passed down and there's no chance it could come from my side of the family! We have a 8 year old son (mine from another relationship which didn't work out and the Dad was absent) but this will be my Husbands first biological child, hoooray!!! :) :happydance:

I read posts all the time about how so many lovely ladies have been TTC for months and my heart aches for them! Just this month alone has been torture!

10 March - AF
15 March - AF Ended
18 March - TTC
19 March - TTC
20 March - TTC
21 March - TTC
23 March - TTC
26 March - TTC
Aaaaaaand we haven't tried since!

It's crazy because my uterus feels full and just yesterday I had my husband feel it from the outside and it's noticeably hard to the touch and protruding slightly. And I've been crampy! This is a sign, right?! right?! lol AF isn't due until the 8th of April so I'm crossing my fingers. I'm going to make myself sick if I keep obsessing like this! :D I've already used like 8 pregnancy tests :O :bike: Seriously, these negatives are going to be the end of me. I don't know exactly when I ovulated. The day I thought I was supposed, I didn't have the right CM.

How about you guys?! What cycle are you on?
What CD are you on?

HAH! yes they have no CLUE how consuming these TTC months can be on a woman!

Thts wonderful that he has gotten on board! You guys will be fine !!! No worries!

For the TTC days is that when the BD happened?

And i def know what you mean by" fullness" of the abdomen...I think that might be a sign? Bloating? gas? not sure lol...

Have you used OPKS before? They are a good indicator of forseeing ovulation, super cheap online!

I dont track CM either ...i never know what im looking for...honestly

This is cycle 2 for us....i went off BC late December 2015, Jan period was four days late. But Feb period came exactly 28 days later. March period was the same as well!

So i was happy to be ovulating and be on "regular" cycles....but honestly is REGULAR even a word that TTC women can use anymore? NOTHING is regular!!!

im also a member of the TwoWeekWait forum.

Great..another place to fuel my fixation ! I talk to my friends that have had kids and they say that I am clearly doing THE MOST and need to "relax and it will happen!"

GAHHHHH! dont you just hate it ! lol

Yes, that's what I meant! We did the baby dance! Bwahaha. Sorry, I'm still getting used to all of this TTC abbreviation lingo. TTC, BD, all in an effort to make a baby!

I found that website today! I think I also registered. It's awesome reading everyone's symptoms.
I bought an OPK kit this month but I messed up. There were only 7 tests in the kit and I used 2 a day because I was so excited. Of course, this lasted me a whopping 3.5 days and I didn't achieve a positive O any of those 7 times in 3 days. (See what I'm saying here?! I really have a problem)

Yeah...I really struggle with the whole CM thing. I looked up pictures and found in it myself to be adult enough about it to not be disgusted. But let's be honest here. CM isn't pretty, and looking at other womens CM certainly isn't pretty either, LOL

I give huge kudos to all the women who are fully aware of theirs though! I envy it, somewhat.

If the swollen abdomen is gas, then this is the gasiest I have been in my entire life. To be fair though, I have been kind of gasy. But this is a much different feeling. I didn't have it this early on with my first kiddo.

Are you hoping for a boy? girl? ten fingers and toes?

Yea the 7 test pack is def like 16$. So expensive ! You can get a pack of 100 from Amazon I heard. And that way you don't mess up and test too early or late and miss the big O.

Let's hope that gas is a baby peanut!

I want a boy honestly. My family is full of girls. I wanna switch it up. But anything I'm blessed with having a okay with me ! Happy healthy baby is key !

What about you ?

Puma!

Apparently my OPK was correct ! It was the darkest it has been for 7 days yesterday morning. Last night I had sharp cramping and tightness in my uterus. And we BDed and it was so uncomfortably. Assuming my cervix was super low. Which is good for easy sperm travel???? I hope !

Took another OPK this morning and it's lighter than yesterday's. So I'm 90% sure it happened yesterday night :)

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I literally just got butterflies for you! How freaking exciting!!!! I'm telling you, the cramping and tightness in the uterus is a sign! We absolutely must keep each other updated over our tww! My husband and I did the BD last night too and it was super uncomfortable! Ovia days that my fertility score was only a 5 yesterday but it doesn't hurt trying! I'm curious to see if your uterus starts feeling full like you're holding a melon in the next few days. I've noticed I don't have any cm and I'm super dry. I was reading that lots of women experience lots of cm before they get their bfp which made me sad. I did some more research though, and there are almost as many women who have no cm. That's encouraging. :)

I'm proud of myself though! I managed to not test this morning. I haven't been able to go number 2 for 7 days until this morning and even then it was really difficult. Apparently constipation is also a sign of early pregnancy. I'm trying not to get too psyched out. I'm probably going to cry a waterfall if AF arrives.

Please keep me updated on your symptoms everyday! :hugs:

YAYYYYY!!!!!! We are still in the game sistah!!!!

I dont notice alot of CM either, like spilling into my underwear but ..enuff to get the job done tho lol

and I dont think its a legit requirement , just something that many women notice.

The constipation thing is def something to keep mindful of, unless you ate alot of cheese recently :)

If that witch arrives DONT CRY!!!! just manage to believe that "It wasnt the right time!"-----sounds encouraging right? But im sure, no TTC woman wants to hear that mess lol

I will be tracking symptoms daily...even tho i know that will only make me more insane AND im home all week for spring break ( I work at a school), which gives me more time to google and be weird lol

GOOD LUCK AND DUSTTTTTTTT

Had a dream last night......

had a dream that I had a BFP!!!!!

I was so excitedddd...told my hubbie and was not believing it to be true!!

AND THEN I WOKE UP!!!!

hopefully thats a good sign for later!

:sleep::sleep:

Blah. I feel so bummed today. I was overly anxious and took and a digital preg test. Of course it came up negative. AF is due on the 8th. I'm 7 days out. I've had all the symptoms. Today is don't feel much of anything except sore BBs. I have a doctor appointment at 1145 to request a blood test. Sigh. Trying to keep upbeat.

That's awesome!!!!!! Oddly it's been my husband not me who has had the baby dreams lol!

It's still early !

Don't get yourself into a tizzy!

Until that witch shows up , keep hope alive.

Im still in your corner.
April 8th is right around the corner. ....hold on sistah !

The results from my labs come back negative.

I spent a lot of time in a serious funk today. Then after doing some research I determined that it may still be too early to be detectable on a blood test depending on how long it took for the potential bebe to implant.

Another thing that happened today: My husband hasn't been extremely vocal about his excitement about a potential pregnancy. Correction. He is excited and likes talking about names but I can tell he doesn't want to get his hopes up so he doesn't focus on it constantly like I do.

Today he informed me that he feels like he's on a roller coaster. This will be his first biological child and I didn't realize how deeply he wanted us to be pregnant. So now I feel terrible talking about my "I'm totally pregnant" symptoms. It's crazy how much better guys are able to keep these emotions in.

I assured him that there is still a small chance, but that we will try really hard next month if not.

How are you feeling? And new symptoms!

I'm sending you tons of baby dust!!!:happydance:

The blood testing is too early!!! I know you are excited and anxious but testing so soon even with symptoms , is gonna cause you to lose it all together!!!! Just be as patient as you can, because being in a funk isnt gonna help your self esteem at all hun. CHEER UP!!! as long as you are doing the best you can TTC, then thats good enuff!

With the hubbie, I think that it is great that hes excited and that you are letting him know your symptoms and such as they happen BUT over sharing, and then getting not so happy news can of course lead to dissapointment.

I dont share any of my "symptoms " with hubbie...as to where we dont even talk about the potential of having a baby until fertile window opens up....its just alot of stress to put on you both!

What i did to make myself happy is i ordered some onsies online , with my hubbies fav bball team on it, and when that special month comes im going to give it to him as a gift and such..they are on their way in the mail!!!

so even if this is my month, i plan to tell him it came back negative and lie until i get a ultrasound pic and wrap it up with the onsies.

JUST TRY NOT TO WORRY!!!!

either AF comes....or she doesnt.

I havent had many symptoms..i ordered chinese and halfway into the meal i didnt want any of it and i LOVE chinese.... i had some mild cramping low in the belly but thats aBout it...im not going to assume anything since im only 2dpo

cheer up girl!

DUST TO YOU !!!!

I thought about it, and the blood they used for the blood test was 11 days out from when AF should arrive. I think there's a legitimate chance that it definitely could have been too early.

I have to say that I really appreciate your kind words. I read them this morning at about 540 in the morning and it really set a more positive and optimistic mood for my entire day. Which was good - because I ended up working almost 12 hours today :wacko:

That is SUCH a good idea! Your Hubby will love it!

I told you how I'm always watching pregnancy announcement videos and what not - Well, occasionally I make my husband watch them because they are just so dang cute. Sooooo.... I've decided to make a video but not record my face - until the end announcing the positive pregnancy. And just act like it's another random video on youtube. Tahhh daa! Nope, it's your baby hubs! :)

I think another reason that I was so stressed out is that my job requires a certain level of physical fitness and I have a physical fitness test next weekend. I haven't worked out in almost a month! :shhh: And I'm pretty positive that I'll fail that test next weekend - BUT, if we had a positive pregnancy then I'd get out of it without question. I don't want to take the test and risk a miscarriage either. So I think that's been a lot of the reason why I've been so stressed out.

I've come to terms with this. I'm perfectly okay with whatever the result may be - as long as I know without doubt by next weekend (which is also when AF should arrive) :)

Have you told any family that you're trying?

Im sooooo glad that i could help you feel better! thats what these groups are all about ! Positive vibes and healthy encouragement....trust me, TTC is not easy and we both know that so staying upbeat and manifesting amazing vibes will help , if even for 24 hours.

Working long hours and having obligations at work do NOT make this process any easier hun, just gotta take each day as they happen and let go of the things that are out of your control all together. Thats something Im working on too...considering im the WORST type A ..ever.

FREAKING LOVE the youtube re-enactment idea! He will have nO IDEA and it will play right into your already routine of showing him vids that he will think its just another happy chick! lol

11 days until AF is def a long ways out in TWW land...just keep yourself distracted! read a book! see a movie, pick up a craft GO SHOPPING!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

and NOPE only ppl that know we are TTC are my BFFs, and the mother of my niece. She is turning 1 in May and i told her that we are working on a little cuzzo for my niece. I havent told my family because i ALREADY KNOW they would become for obsessed than I am and ask me weekly if we are expecting...so it will be a surprise for 90% of my family and friends

What about you?

OHHHHH update!!

The onsies came in the mail today and I told my hubbie that the gift was for my BFFS bridal shower lol he has no clue...

THEY...ARE...TOO..CUTE!!! i want to stuff a babies fat legs into each one !!!!

they are size 18m so plenty of time to grow into them lol

yay!!! cant wait to have to wash them in Dreft detergent lol

Hip hip hooray! You must promise to let me know how your hubby reacts when you surprise him! I picked up a onesie that says "Made in Pennsylvania", and oh my goodness - I forgot how tiny newborns are! Squee. I can't wait to schnuggle with him/her.

I've been looking up DIY cheap crafts and I found some really cute videos of things you can make from Dollar General! I really want to go pick up the stuff because these are extremely cute.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=7BddHX_OVxk

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->