TTC #1 Hopeful and Obsessed! lol

Puma
I think it's great that you posted videos. You are working hard to convert us all to crocheters. Lol

I don't think busy boy would allow me to crochet. When I get home from work he thinks it's all about him. Lol

PUMAAAAAA!

over $100???? you tripping!!!!!! that coulda been spent on knitting materials silly gal!
lolzzz!

you crack me up!!

" IM IMPLANNNTTTTINGGGGG!!!"----- "or about to fart"

*DIVES BEHIND COUCH!* SHHUSH WOMAN! MY HUSBAND WILL HEAR YOU! LMFAO

Yeahhhhhhh. It wasn't my most proud moment. I found every excuse under the sun to go to the pharmacy. Which, I've learned, is WAY more expensive then Walmart or buying them online! And we aren't exactly rich either, which makes it that much worse.

But I'm better!

"Hello, my name is Kat, and I've not bought any pregnancy tests in 3 days".....

*Bows gracefully and sits down*

Wowewwwww!!!!!! YouTube ???? How is that working out ???? Are the tutorials easy to follow ? Post the links here ! I wanna tryyyyy!

:blush:

Two days until AF...... You might still be building up enuff chemical to be present. What tests are you using ?

Does your Hubble look at the tests to back up your eyes ? Neverknow !

And I love your outlook on this .....if it's outta your control then you have to be at peace with that and just wait it out and try again. Our bodies are so sensitive to changes. Diet. Medication. Sleep. Sex. Stress. Happiness ! It all matters. But having a open outlook will def play in your favor. I know it will.

Team BFP girl ! We got this !

Keep me posted Hun!

As requested my dear! These are the youtube videos my husband and I have been using to learn how to crochet!

1ST VIDEO - ABSOLUTE BASICS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdK-WWdHCQU

SUPER EASY BABY BLANKET! <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or8kn2hQOUs

BABY BEANIE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=besUAY_Cofg

Crocheting is actually a ton of fun! And pretty cheap, too! :) Hope this helps! My Husband has only been crocheting for two days, and already knows how to crochet a beanie :)

NICE! thanks for the videos!!!! as soon as I get my check, i will buy some supplies! Does it get expensive?

I also would LOVE to see my hubbie sit down and knit something . My jaw would drop and I might go into labor with my "gas baby"

Cant wait to see the outcome of this...gotta love youtube!

Puma
I think it's great that you posted videos. You are working hard to convert us all to crocheters. Lol

I don't think busy boy would allow me to crochet. When I get home from work he thinks it's all about him. Lol

Bella. When the crocheting hook speaks to you... you must obey. There's no way around it.

*Puts on my best hypnotic voice* *Achem* "Bellllaaaaaaa.... go buy some yarn and a crocheting hook.....now" *

Puma----so glad you have backed awayyyyy from the Feminine Hygiene isle.

Unless you are getting some Fire & Ice KY jelly ( which isnt good for TTC btw ) ...then back away girlie! lol

TJ and Bella she is trying to pull us over to the dark side!!!!

Crochet ..... or die trying!

*grabs wallet, throws on jacket and heads to Michaels...yikes*

Puma----so glad you have backed awayyyyy from the Feminine Hygiene isle.

Unless you are getting some Fire & Ice KY jelly ( which isnt good for TTC btw ) ...then back away girlie! lol

TJ and Bella she is trying to pull us over to the dark side!!!!

Crochet ..... or die trying!

*grabs wallet, throws on jacket and heads to Michaels...yikes*

You are wise!!! Thats where we went. Dundun....duuuuuuuun.

Hopefully one day I can go to michaels for my gender reveal!!!!

I have so many cute ideas !

Cant wait!!!

Do you ladies want to know the gender before birth ?

are you saving names until the baby is here?

We def want to know the gender before he/she is born..but names, we arent telling anyone until the baby is born :)

Hopefully one day I can go to michaels for my gender reveal!!!!

I have so many cute ideas !

Cant wait!!!

Do you ladies want to know the gender before birth ?

are you saving names until the baby is here?

We def want to know the gender before he/she is born..but names, we arent telling anyone until the baby is born :)

We definitely want to know the gender prior to birth. I'm not fond enough of the gender neutral colors of yellow and green to NOT find out beforehand LOL!

We keep going back and fourth on names. If it's a boy, he will be the fifth because my husband is the 4th so not too much creativity there! LOL

Wow a 5th!???? That's amazing !!!!

See I'm the opposite about gender neutrality. I love grays , greens, yellows, oranges and prints like dots and stripes.

Even like unisex names get my all giggly.

Parker. Chris. Ryan. Love it all !!!!

I hate pink. Especially on little girls. It's too expected lol

For girls, I love purple, perhaps because it's my favorite color! :)

I named my son Skylar. Which can always be used for girls! <3

For girls, I love purple, perhaps because it's my favorite color! :)

I named my son Skylar. Which can always be used for girls! <3

Let's be more specific here.... for girls I love browns and purples together. LOL There we go!

Purple is okay !!!! I love lilac and lavender. Soft purples.

My brother had a baby a year ago , a daughter ,and if he had a son he would have named him Sky

He's such a hippie lol

Crochet or die. ..Lol lol

I didn't find out with my son but I knew. I just felt like I was incubating a boy. Lol. Yes. A lot of his baby stuff is green and yellow.

I do plan to find out with this one.

As for names, I'll probably research a bunch of names I like and then when the baby comes see if any of the names are a good fit.

Bella yessssss! Love the greens and yellow !

I couldn't imagine not knowing !!!! Clearly , WAITING. Is not something I am strong at lol. Two weeks kills. 9 months .....whew....

I would turn into a hermit and never leave the house. Let alone the couch lol

This is going to be WAY too much TMI.....

But.. it's rather unfortunate that I'm 1 day from the end of this cycle because I'm fairly certain that our BD tonight would have DEFINITELY created a bebe.

Achem.

Now that that's out, I hope you ladies have a wonderful night and I shall tty tomorrow :D

I wish you all the best BDs tonight if BD's are in the stars for you, and baby dust to all!

But.. it's rather unfortunate that I'm 1 day from the end of this cycle because I'm fairly certain that our BD tonight would have DEFINITELY created a bebe.

Achem.

Now that that's out, I hope you ladies have a wonderful night and I shall tty tomorrow :D

I wish you all the best BDs tonight if BD's are in the stars for you, and baby dust to all!

WELL EXCUUUUUUUUUUUUSE US !!!!!!

Grown and sexy over here getting it all the way on !!!!!!

Puma keep that energy around for the next cycle !!!! It's all that crocheting. Getting y'all hot and bothered !

Nite nite !

XoxoxoxxoxoBD4ALLxoxoxoxxoxoxxo

for those of you who have been pregnant before, whats the earliest time symptoms can appear? what about 5 or 6dpo? i want to know if im going nuts

Achem.

WELL EXCUUUUUUUUUUUUSE US !!!!!!

Grown and sexy over here getting it all the way on !!!!!!

Puma keep that energy around for the next cycle !!!! It's all that crocheting. Getting y'all hot and bothered !

Nite nite !

XoxoxoxxoxoBD4ALLxoxoxoxxoxoxxo

Bwahaha. Sadly I think I started today. And I say "think" because its a light pink color mixed with lots of white and clear cm. It's very odd. But I think it'd be impossible to have implantation bleeding the day before AF is due.

Oh well. :)

for those of you who have been pregnant before, whats the earliest time symptoms can appear? what about 5 or 6dpo? i want to know if im going nuts

Honestly, my kiddo was by complete accident. I wasn't planning at all. I knew I was pregnant probably 4 days before AF was due because I went for a two mile run and by the end of it I was bent over having gag reflexes and my boobs hurts so BAD. I'd never once in my life been nauseous from running only two miles so that was a huge red flag. ALSO I could smell the HCG in my pee. It was so strong. I had a second pregnancy a couple years ago but it didn't carry, and I could smell the HCG hormone then too. It was crazy. Those were my first symptoms.

After I found out I was pregnant (still in very early pregnancy) I was irritable, always tired, and sitting in the sun zapped the life out of me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->